How many days or months those an irrelevant post last. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

How many days or months those an irrelevant post last.

As far it is not relevant forget about it it won't last now matter some specific hours it will take standing as topic in the forum it will soon be deleted from the list of prevailing, constructive topics. The best try to create a topic that respect the rules of writing and make use of search button to avoid repetition possibly it may survive the rigorous vetting and secure approval to remain as standing topic for discussion in the forum..

Junior members must do research and studies, and review all publications related to the world of cryptocurrencies, in order to obtain important information related to this field so that they can create useful topics that contain valuable information about the world of cryptography, and they must also deal With old members in order to benefit from their great experience in this field, in this way the moderators will not delete their posts.

I think if material is irrelevant then it will be deleted within 7 days ..so avoid from bad posting .share material having greater information.thanks

I haven't posted any topic yet because I don't think I'm qualified for this yet. 

I don't think there's a certain period before deleting a post but as soon as the violating content gets reported and noticed it will be deleted.

Correct me if I'm wrong! 

At the beginning of my work here in the forum I wrote a topic and after 4 hours it was deleted I felt anxious, but I kept publishing some of them are deleted and others remain and I started avoiding the mistakes that led to the deletion of my posts and here I am still working here so we should not feel fear when deleting our posts, but rather look for the reason And we avoid it in our next topics.

topic or post may remained until the moderator have made any change in term and conditions also also if any voilation of rules was made in post that will be removed soon

We are able to build constructive criticism and we can work in the right direction and that the writing is good and useful. The question is clear and useful and does not concern any topic that harms the reputation of others. The topic can be deleted and corrected. The wrong answer by the participating members to search for them click the search box.

Yes my dear mate you are right because many of the members who are new there has  fear about creating new post because they don't know anything how to create and what's kind of stuff they can share on this forum.So, I want to ask a question to the senior they help the new comers and guide them about these things which are helpful for them and this forum also 

• +3 1

The post irrelevant to the topic is deleted as soon as possible. We all should try to post relevant content. Otherwise all our work as well as time will go wasted . Try to follow the rules.