Buy, Sell, or HODL - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinCase

Buy, Sell, or HODL

Trading cryptocurrencies works exactly the same, but instead of selling and buying fiat currencies, such as euros or US dollars, traders buy and sell cryptocurrencies, such as bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin.
For example, you might bet on the changing price difference between the US dollar and bitcoin. Or you might bet on the changing values between two different cryptocurrencies, such as by trading a BTC:ETH pair.
If you think bitcoin will increase in value you might “go long” on it. This means betting that it will increase in value relative to the US dollar.

some time ago, around 2016 I was an active trader. I made a lot of money but was still afraid of losing. because the advantages and disadvantages are always side by side. I once thought to record every mistake I made in trading that made me lose. but every time I profit, I always forget. This is true, it is better if these tips are applied in trading. and can minimize losses.

1 hour ago, migeljah said:

My strategy for buying selling and holding of cryptocurrency is very normal as I prefer to buy Crypto coins whenever the price of such coins get lower and hold it tell the price of such coins exceed my buying price which could give me a reasonable profit and then it's easy to sell.

This is the most conservative strategy in the world of trading and the only drawback is that it is slow and boring. This is also the most traditional approach to trading which was used in other markets years before cryptocurrency came into existence. With a little smartness you can do the same but with faster speed. The best trade is the one that creates a balance between speed and safety (risk). Higher speed usually means less safety and vice versa. You don't need to move as fast as the market. Move at the speed you can handle.

• +3 1

On 12/2/2019 at 8:03 AM, nasipadang said:

In your case the value only goes up, when in the market the market conditions are more volatile, especially with the emotional conditions that change the way of looking at hold and trade. All decisions depend on market conditions, we must be able to adjust conditions in our way. Both HOLD and buy/sell are left to the owner's decision.

You are right as the main thing is the market if the market become stable then the prediction will be easy for trader to correctly predict the upcoming trend of the Crypto currency specially for BTC. 

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I think that both of them complement each other. It cannot be dispensed with, for any disappointing result on one side is covered by the other. You can work on both of them simultaneously

These are great figures, I think the trading is the best thing to do as it allows you to be active and also makes you the profits on daily basis which you can use for personal enjoyment.

Yes I think the trading and hold strategy is the best, this combination will make trading more flexible when the market fluctuates. Sharing income and capital when transacting is also very important, because good financial management will make trading continue to be productive and sustainable.

• +1 1

Both are good but trading is more profitable than Holding. I believe traders will make more profits as long as they are hard workers and have lot of knowledge. But it is not easy to be a traders especially if you are an day traders as it will spend much of your time in monitoring and it is so boring and makes you impatience.

52 minutes ago, Jocker365 said:

HODL can be bought and sold at the same time

Hodl just mean hold in crypto, to save coins for long term. If you sell, you are no longer holding, to hold means to buy and never sell for long term. 

If you have money that you will not miss I advise insuring Bitcoin, now if you have little and want to earn more Bitcoins it is necessary to make trades and guarantee your profit to increase your balance

It's better to hold, especially altcoins, because altcoins are a long-term investment that you can earn a lot in purchasing and holding them. Among them I believe Ethereum is still a huge potential Altcoin. I think that holding Ethereum is not a very risky thing.

• +1 1

Both method are ideal and good in trading. But the majority of expert use the both holding and sell buy every day, because of the cryptocurrency volatile make selling and buying constantly more profitable. However the no expert trader is better for the to buy at lower price and then holding for long time. 

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Buying, selling and holding are all usefully for a trader because a trader buying when the price is low and selling when the price is high, also a trader can hold when the price is stable. 

• +3 1

Trading must use any strategy where we have to stay smart to manage the income we earn. Always preparing capital for the next trade is the best way for traders not to stop trading due to lack of capital, setting aside a portion of the income from that trade. Sell, hold and set aside some of the income to save and store for a long time.

• +1 1

You should hold your coin right now. Cause now day by day increasing coin prices. So if you hold it now you will get lot of profit when it will be increase. But it always depend on market values. Buy and sell also important for trading. So you have to always focus on marketplace.

• +3 1

The best strategy was always to HODL. Traders already know that buying and hodling instead of selling every day and waiting for a dip would make them more money. This is supported by a variety of graphs. In 2018, there were also big traders who managed to lose all of their earnings.

On 10/5/2019 at 3:27 PM, BitcoinCase said:

The best approach to that in my experience is to do both, trade and HODL. For example let's say you sold 10 Bitcoins at $10K. You would have $100K. Lets say you waited and bought back at $8000, you would now have 12.5 Bitcoins. At that point I would suggest putting away to HODL 1.5-2.5 Bitcoins. If you put away the whole 2.5 Bitcoins profit, you still have the 10 Bitcoins you started with. Personally I would pay myself and sell 0.5 BTC as there is nothing wrong with it and you need to reward yourself on wins like that. 1 Bitcoin put away to HODL, and 1 Bitcoin added to the tradeable balance which would give me 11 to trade with. You can apply that same strategy with any trading amount and any profit targets as you will constantly put profit away for future price hikes. 

Well said mate and from your explanation is a good trading strategy that will bring about more profit and is very easy and simple to understand, I will try it, once again thank you for these useful information.

Everything is useful, but it must be in the right way in order to benefit from it. This is the idea. Is it something to know what to do and when to do so that you do not fall into a loss

This is an excellent method of trading. Ideally, I believe that this plan will perform perfectly this year, with the halving case and the price of bitcoin predicted to skyrocket in the end of 2021. By doing so, people will significantly raise their holdings by cashing out their bitcoin while the valuation is high and waiting for the value to decrease again.

It is really good information dear, this is what Hodl claims is an intense thing and a very wonderful gain in this area, because there are differences between buying and selling, and then our total became much higher, for example from one and a half to two and a text in water in general, what we would have had if maybe you, but this thing we did  Mainly, then we sold, bought, and earned the differences, and we have a lot of big money in general, and this thing is good, and the HODL technology is great and I recommend it thank you very much.

• +4 1

Hello friends, keeping the deal is a good profit strategy for patient people, but for me I am an impatient person and I prefer buying and selling in the short term.