How did you come to know about crypto? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teebasas

How did you come to know about crypto?

I got to know the forum through one of my friends in a crypto chat group and they told me about all the forum’s rules and we started to exchange new information on cryptocurrencies in order to share it within the forum so that everyone can benefit from this information.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

My friend start working on this site from February 2020 but they will not doing continuosly posts because some personal reason but now he start again working sine August and also tell me to do work on this amazing website. I worked here since November 11 and till now i know everything about crypto.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

How I came to know about this forum  . I have been searching for a way for me to learn crypto then a friend of my tell me there is a better platform to let you know alot about crypto currency in short time .  Then I was excited then he introduced me to the platform

• +1 1

I love to read crypto related blogs. Some days ago, i found this forum news properly, Then i decided to learn about crypto currency in this forum. When i joined in this forum,  i feel proud. Because i learn a lot of crypto marketing, investing and others. By this i joined on cryptotalk.          

I had a more youthful sibling who used to work with this digital currency, at that point through that sibling I discovered that there is where I compensation when I work. At that point I got the hang of everything through him and began working in like manner Now I can know it all through this site.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Through an help mate though.... Actually,  a brother 😁.

He enlightened me on how I can learn about a lot of things here and the interesting part was that, I'll get paid for my activities here. 

I'm so glad I decided to give it a trial. 

On 11/22/2020 at 6:12 AM, teebasas said:

I want to know how you came to know about the forum. As for me a family member enlightened me and I love the site already. Though I have not start earning yet but I've been learning and gaining more knowledge from it.

I heard about this forum from a friend, and when he tells me i was a bit confused so i try to find youtube videos about the cryptotalk forum and i see some videos to and now i am here earning and learning from the forum.

Once i met my friend 

I asked him to tell me about the first methods of online earnig.

He told me about the cryptotalk

I requested him to guide me . He guided me well and i decided to join the crypto because its policies are good .

I started on cryptotalk by wednesday and it become a source of income and knowledge for me 

I feel happy after joinin this platform 

Об этом я узнал от коллеги по работе, ему же братишка показал и обьяснил че да как. Я же рад очень что нашел эту платформу, почему же раньше ее не знал. Спасибо создателям.

Hello, my story with crypto is similar to yours, one Sunday with my family, my cousin comments on this platform he has taught me and guided me a lot so that I do not make mistakes and they ban me

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Mine came as on the usage of using telegram which I just saw some bots and such, and as from there, it's just happened like magic,I just got interested into knowing about Cryptocurrencies,as I was primarily on Ethereum and Bitcoin at first, before I later knew of other notion of Cryptocurrencies as well as blockchain

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I came to know about this forum from one of my closest friends. Firstly I did not believe in the authenticity of the crypto but he proved it with his first withdrawal. He gave me little bit training about the crypto talk and bitcoins. He said that the more I will work and study it, the more I will learn about it. He guided about the topics and how to create a topic and reaching to the first hundred fastly. For me, it is a big opportunity to work smartly and earn bitcoins through a modern forum like cryptotalk. Respect for the seniors and welcome to the juniors! 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I had a younger brother who used to work with this cryptocurrency, then through that brother I found out that there is a site where I pay when I work.  Then I learned everything through him and started working accordingly  Now I can know everything through this site.

• +2 1

Considerably I was introduced to this forum by my alone and I be capable of answer this forum is in keeping supplementary standard and folks right now are in neediness of assistance like this approximately they bring into being this forum by themselves through looking for employment chance in not the same behavior.

I learned crypto form one of my brother he invited,  me he has been  site for a while and told me about this reliability and the important of rules and regulations abides and information provided here and it honest in is world. 

I was going through my phone when I got an ad about crypto currency, then I decided to go and search further about it. Though I did not get what I want so I decided to ask a friend about it. He told me about this forum that I will get numerous chance to ask questions and at the same time gain experience and earn on crypto currency.

Thanks guys.i honestly said that,my husband has told me about the cryptocurrency forum and also its advantages too.he helps me about all activites and functions of the forum.and then i have interested to work here.

My brother introduced and enlightened me to the crypto forum and it has been wonderful experience so far.i am really earning and making good profit and lots of progress.i have knowledge on cryptocurrencies and how to invest in the yobit exchange.crypto forum is a joy to part of 

• +2 1

well to me it happned some many many years and so many ways to do this is to work and put together everything we have to really put together a strategy so much better and wise, to work in this place we need to put together the right effort to it , we have to really be sure of what we are doing, the right idea is to keep building a perfect strategy to it that is very important. I knew it so many years and I ignored and the pain that comes with it , knowing if I had bought some 20 bitcoins then for 1 dollar each I would be very rich today 

• +3 1

A friend of mine told me about this forum and guided me to join this platform, which helped me a lot, increased my experience and my cryptocurrency scoop, and earned me a good additional income

If you fear that person, know that you know the right thing, that person in your family wanted you to achieve things in your life as well. The forum will not only earn money, but some information that any beginner needs. From experiences and ideas of strategies. informations . How to trade and a lot just by tracing the stage by stage it will develop.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

hola, I know about crypto from different online websites YouTube and also from my friends finally I learned it from my younger brother about crypto talk and joined it two days ago.

On 11/22/2020 at 2:05 PM, It's ashoo said:

I come to know about crypto from one of my fellow.in starting I don't take it serious because I was not aware of this site.but when I start working at this site I become aware of this amazing site.

Same for me and then I have invested in it but at the time of investment I did not realize that its price will goes to $20,000 and I have just missed the good opportunity of earning.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Here is my story. 

I was in a meeting one of my friend was continually typing on his mobile phone. I asked him what typing in your mobile phone during meeting. Why you are not paying attention on meeting conversation. Then he told me about this forum. He shows me his account and his work on the forum. After meeting I asked him for full details. Then he guide me in details and invited me to the forum I accept his invitation and join this forum.