How did you come to know about crypto? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teebasas

How did you come to know about crypto?

I come to know about crypto from one of my fellow.in starting I don't take it serious because I was not aware of this site.but when I start working at this site I become aware of this amazing site.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, mhmd7 said:

I learned about this field from one of my friends and he said to me, “Enter and learn, the earlier I entered, the more I benefited, and I did not enter its time, and with time, I heard about the business, Abtecoin and its price. Then I entered this forum and became learning and earning

Yes @mhmd7 generally a lot of members here are come to know this forum because of their family or friends. About me, I have known this forum because of my proper search looking for forum who accept promoting referrals links. So I have come across this best forum Cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 6
  • +2 6
  • +3 5
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

yes you can earn some ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrencies here and because of this cryptotalk forum you can enhance your English skills too, and the reasons why some people want this is because we can also earn more money on our ideas and useful topics we make or post here. You must have patience and hardwork. This cryptotalk forum is introduced to me by friend and I'm loving to post and share my ideas too.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 2

These is very important question to ask, I knew about these great forum from a colleague at school, and ever since I discovered the potential of the forum, I haven't turned back from achieving my goals in the forum 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

I first learned about crypto from youtube. And I talked about it a little bit. It felt very good to me so I came to crypto. I love crypto. I hope from here I can be self-sufficient.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

My cousin told me that there is online website where you can get knowledge about cryptocurrency and also earn money.  Before few week's ago,  i join this platform and i realize that i can get everything which i want from this platform.  

I knew about crypto talk through my friend in trading he told me how it has been of great help for him in trading so I also thought it wise to come have a taste.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Hey friends I have heard about crypto through my friends they have introduced about crypto and cryptocurrencies and am reaching to my 100 post

The younger brother who used to work with this cryptotalk, then through that brother I got a site that I pay when I work. Then I learned everything through him and started working accordingly, now I can know everything through this site.

Good luck

A friend of mine invited me to him
He has been using this site for a while and told me about his reliability and the importance of the information provided here
He was honest in his words

• +1 4
  • +4 1

3 minutes ago, Jonny12 said:

Hello there. I had a more youthful sibling who used to work with this digital money, at that point through that sibling I discovered that there is where I pay when I work. At that point I got the hang of everything through him and began working in like manner Now I can know it all through this site. Much obliged. Wish you best luck.

He is talking about coming into crypto. Not into this forum. This forum is an entity that belong to crypto. This site is only providing a space where everyone should talk about crypto. Crypto is a Big space.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It was my elder sister who  told me about crypto. Then I did a bit research on YouTube and pages. Then I found the platform very interesting. So I started writing here. This forum is really great.

• +1 4
  • +4 1

7 hours ago, teebasas said:

I want to know how you came to know about the forum. As for me a family member enlightened me and I love the site already though I haven't started eating but I've been learning and gaining more knowledge from it.

Hey mate, you are newbie in this forum and you are not yet start to earning in this forum. Yes it's a best platform to learn cryptocurrency, also we can earn bitcoin too. My friend Youtube refer cryptotalk and I am glad to be part of this wonderful platform.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello friend ; if you want to know the way which attracts to cryptotalk ...I think that you'll find the same way : some one shows the way and advise to learn something new...for exemple ; I'm in retail since years but my son who is active in this domain advised me and told me many things ... so I'm trying to practice all what I hear...it's so useful

• +2 1

I want to know how you came to know about the forum. As for me a family member enlightened me and I love the site already though I haven't started eating but I've been learning and gaining more knowledge from it.

Same here too, my bro introduced this platform to me, at first I never took it serious, it was later I started developing interest on it here I am independent taking care of my financial needs, I also learn a lot from people ideas, acquire knowledge how digital word and digital currency.... Thank you so much for this life time opportunity..

• +1 1

Welcome brother on this platform, 

My friend told me about this forum to me. Before that i haven't know any thing about cryptocurrency, i have learn all about cryptocurrency from this platform and still learning. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello hope you will be fine and doing good

As you asked about that how i come to this forum so my friend telled me about this forum as i worked before for many sites but i didn't know about this forum and informed and guided me about this.

I came about this platform through a friend of mine. He had alson learnt about it from a distant cousin of his. He told me much about it and here I am today. I have not made my first 100 post yet but I'm well on the way to achieving that objective. Hope I have good luck with this platform. Thanks.

• +2 1

I learned while watching videos on Youtube. I was extremely interested in Bitcoin and other coins. It was happy to be able to own any coin. But it was really good that I got acquainted with this platform where I will learn about the issues I am missing. 

I know about this from my firend he tell me about this and said me ti google it and i search about this and i spent 3 days to know all about it first and then to make account.My friend told me that he made her 5 acounts due to some error he advise me to first check about it know it and then login. Literally i love this.This is soo good.

• +1 1

During the covid-19 lock down situation, i was looking for working on an online platform to learn and earn an extra income. I got many offers where I was expected to deposit initially to be get registered. I was not sure about the genuinity of such offers. I was desperate because I couldn't find a trustable media. At that time one of my friends help me to join the forum. I realised I am in the right track now. Its very interesting forum where I can earn and learn more about cryptocurrency and crypto talk. 

Edited by Saritha
  • +1 1

I get to know about this platform from my cousin, he asked me to join cryptotalk and that I will be paid according to my post then I start investing in cryptotalk and I learned that I can also gain knowledge from this forum.

@teebasas Well I came to know about cryptocurrency from YouTube, as I was searching on YouTube related to online earnings and found that, we can earn a good income from cryptocurrencies by working online. Since, then crypto became the area of interest for me, and I began to search more information related to cryptocurrencies, and with all my research and findings I am finally here in this forum.

• +2 1

I was introduced to the cryptocurrency project through my brother! In the beginning, when my brother told me about the cryptocurrency project, I was not much interested in this project because I was busy with other things .. But after I saw that my brother was making a lot of money because of this project, this thing attracted me and here is my start from the Cryptoalk Forum! I think that the forum is the right place to learn about the cryptocurrency project and then enter the world of investment and trading