Ethereum has crossed the $500 mark and could reach $700 - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Ethereum has crossed the $500 mark and could reach $700

The most important rule of the cryptocurrency market is Bitcoin goes up then altcoins follow it. Don't forget Ethereum was the first smart contract in the world of cryptocurrency and it is known as the king of altcoins. it has very good and active developers and it is in the process of updating its platform. I think ethereum could easily reach $2,000 by mid-2021.

• +1 1

I have just check the price of Eth and it is about $591, and it will cross definitely $700 in next few days.

The price gone rapidly and people have earned a lot from it.

• +2 1

At the moment all trends are bullish, only bitcoin has reached the ceiling due to resistance, I personally do believe that ETH closes the year with a price above 650 dollars, since at the moment it is trading over 600, from Similarly, the long-term FOMO can create a bear market.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't know the reason for Ethereum, XRP and Bitcoin Cash that made them rise so much. Ethereum and Bitcoin cash are in the paypal options for crypto and perhaps people once again are buying Bitcoin cash thinking it has something to do with Bitcoin and are victims of the plagiarism by Roger Ver. Still this price for Ethereum is unreasonable. And it can rise more but I won't be part of any of the sudden altcoins rising for no reason.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think this is what Ethereum holders have been waiting for, this is the highest Ethereum increase after the 2016 bitcoin reduction. The increase in Ethereum price makes ETH investors optimistic that ETH price will be much higher. Ethereum 2.0 is expected to increase investors and the market price will continue to increase.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 11/22/2020 at 2:59 AM, saraanna396 said:

I had expected Ethereum to reach the 600 USD barrier by the end of this year, but with this crazy rally in the cryptocurrency market it is really possible to see Ethereum reach the 700 USD threshold.

I think with the current altcoin rally, many top marketcap coins are going up big and yea maybe we will see ethereum rallying to even higher than 700$, but i think first there will be a correction as bitcoin falls to find support, but if bitcoin went above 20k for any reason then altcoins will dump more.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Ethereum progressed very quickly along with bitcoin. More awareness to people towards alternative coins have helped Ethereum very much to gain development in short time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

@duncun007The price is already at level of touching 700$ we hope to see it reaching above 700$ exactly at the moment when the price of bitcoin passes 20,000$.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Ethereum is a very good currency because of its quick transaction and in terms of market fluctuations it also promises very good profits to the person who trade in it.

• +1 1

It is great for Ethereum and it was above for $600 too, perhaps will reach $700 but the rise stopped for some time now and there are fears a top was in at $625. I am traded Ethereum for some of this time but I was mostly in Bitcoin following the rise beacuse it was looking better. We are have to know that all coins can see a rally but also a dip will be good for the trader that sold and will try to buy with dca.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

When you say cryptocurrency what comes to people mind is Bitcoin. Some people dont even recognize other cryptocurrencies, ethereum is secound when it comes to value in cryptocurrencies. It's also trying to compete with other cryptocurrencies. Who knows what the future is going to be about ethereum trying to compete with bitcoin. @BrolySSJ @maxumoto @Cleaner

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The fear of losing opportunities or FOMO, without a doubt is a decisive factor in the current market, since various currencies have shown an increase of up to 100% almost unjustified, as is the case of xrp which was estimated to increase its price, the threshold is set ahead of time and a drop of at least 30% in value is estimated. In the case of ETH, it is mainly due to the launch of the 2.0 network, which justifies its price.

I think that it will surely reach the $ 700 mark and even more and then stabilize between 650 and $ 690, this being its closing price in the current year

• +1 1
  • +4 1

11 hours ago, Husnyjaf said:

When you say cryptocurrency what comes to people mind is Bitcoin. Some people dont even recognize other cryptocurrencies, ethereum is secound when it comes to value in cryptocurrencies. It's also trying to compete with other cryptocurrencies. Who knows what the future is going to be about ethereum trying to compete with bitcoin. @BrolySSJ @maxumoto @Cleaner

@Husnyjaf...You mentioned that the name Bitcoin comes first when it comes to cryptocurrencies.  But you are right.  Because cryptocurrency starts its journey with bitcoin.  So the name of Bitcoin is in everyone's mouth.  However ethereum is a very good currency.  Bitcoin is followed by its position and popularity.  However, it is doubtful whether it will be able to cross Bitcoin in the future.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You are right, if we look at the cryptocurrency market, we see that the prices of cryptocurrencies are increasing day by day, especially bitcoin ether.  If we look at the current price of Ethereum, we see that the current price of Ethereum is above $ 500.  It won’t take long to leave $ 700 so I think you get more Etherium and hold on..

I am very happy to see this post because I was sure that this is going to happen. ETHEREUM is my second favorite investment. And I have holding of ether as well. Actually I am waiting for the launch of the ETHEREUM 2.0 and I am sure that after this update ETHEREUM will touch new highs. It's good investment if anyone is looking for a profitable coin.

• +2 1

Ethereum didn't hold $600 and after the correction is once again at $500. It is a good level if it manages to sustain. I wouldn't buy here though since Ethereum isn't perfect and I am not a big fan to invest in this asset at so higher prices since the average it had for a long period of two years was between $200.

• +1 1

Ethereum was actually a very good trade for 2020. It was even lower than $100 at a time and it went above $600. Buying this asset bellow $300 was the best trading idea and it given a good return to many. There is still chance for growth if Bitcoin keeps the rally going.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Ethereum has honestly increased in price due to the growth of bitcoin. We will see the real price of Ethereum after the launch of ETH 2.0. the launch will affect the price.

I think its good for traders.For who's which are trading in ethereum.Many people think it will not Cross over 400 $ but now price is round about 500 $.i think it will increase upto 700$ in 2021.

• Useful or interesting 1

These has been the expectation of many traders including myself, Even though it's still struggling on the $550-$600 mark, with time we believe it will get to $700 or even more 

• +1 1

The market is active, and every time everyone is informed of news. Indicates that he will complete this path. It is a good time to invest in it. However, not everyone will survive until it rises to an unknown number. Any net profit is twice as high. He will sell until the market calms again. At this point, you will notice that the prices have started to decline. We have to put some precautions in place. If you make a profit from a deal you succeed, do not continue until we inform you of your security. Or you have the right to adventure.

• +4 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Unlike Bitcoin, ETH is still far away from its ATH. Then a price of $700 in the short term does sound realistic. In my opinion the price could go even beyond that level due to the effect of Ethereum 2.0, as you clearly highlight. We now have a good amount of ETH locked in Ethereum 2.0, for about two years, meaning the supply has been reduced, which could indeed affect the price positively.

• +3 1

ETH coin just touch the high 600$ this time and still it will not cross that but i hope in the future it will cross that and this time ETH coin high is 10,000$ becasue the market target touch the 200,000$ of the BTC price.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Price of all the cryptocurrency bar increasing with the passage of time before the arrival of the Christmas. At the arrival of the Christmas I think a lot of people have withdrawn their cryptocurrency and that's why the value of all the cryptocurrencies are decreasing these days as the price of ethereum were also increasing. I hope abandon the Christmas will pass the people of will again start investing on the cryptocurrency and buying off the cryptocurrency will also increase so the price will again start increasing.

I have read many topics that stated that ethereum has a huge future in increasing its value. Its price did reach around six hundred dollars but right now it's fluctuating in the 500 dollars mark. Lets how it's going to turn out the next year. According to most sources the value will continue to increase considering the crypto fomo as stated in this post.

• +1 1
  • +2 1