Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

I prefer to write by myself and my English is good, and I can use a friend who is fluent in the language in what constitutes difficult words for me when I am not sure of translating them so that my content remains without mistakes at all, because the translator is subject to some errors, no matter how wonderful it is.

• +4 1
  • +5 2

I think those solutions are temporary, as for me my English is not that because it not my mother tongue, I was trying to make optimal benefits of being here, I ready the topics and comments carefully so I can improve grammars and vocabularies as much as possible.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Mistakes are always common but the most interestin part is to know and correct that mistakeso that next time you will not repeat it.Mistakes sometimes are unavoided but we have to try by all means necessary to avoid them

• +1 1

Such positions are the ones that should be created because some people face a problem in coordinating between words and making them in the appropriate format, or they have a problem correcting words. Such additions will help members solve these problems and improve the quality of their post. This will be reflected in the reader's understanding of the content discussed by the author of the post.

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Thank you for sharing this cool tools, I'm sure they will be super useful for most of us non-native English speakers in the forum. It's our own responsibility to make our contributions as readable as possible in order to make our messages get through soundly. Also, practice make the master, then the more we contribute with clear statements in the forum, the more our written English will be benefited.

• +2 1

Usually grammatical errors.So when write ,Its important to keep your focus on grammar.Checking your spellings and grammatical mistakes permit you to plenty no longer to get into any troubles within the forum due to the fact your posts may be understood and that they won't be considered as spams. Making human beings apprehend your posts may even give you more reputation.

Often, spelling errors occur due to the use of one of the translation applications and not adding switching between languages to verify the correctness of the translation and many members and supervisors spoke about this in order to find appropriate solutions

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for this valuable advice
I found comments like that that talk about it that I couldn't understand what they were meant by these errors
I hope everyone pay attention to their writing to get the most benefit

You also need to avoid common misconceptions in crypto.  We need to make sure that there are no common mistakes, such as the correct use of grammar mistakes, punctuation, etc.  Your post must always be accurate..so avoid all simple mistake... 

I am also using that grammar checker and that is really useful especially if you have the premium one. It will also help you how to construct good grammar because they suggest and explain why it should be changed by other words, You may try the free one, it is already useful, I am using it for almost a year. 

• +1 1

Indeed dear notwithstanding that, there are a great deal of free online punctuation checkers accessible in the web since Grammarly's not working admirably at specific circumstances. Additionally, you can show spelling recommendations in your cell phone (in case you're utilizing it). Despite the fact that you are struggling to do this at the present time, have confidence that your abilities will be created and improved on the off chance that you are utilizing constantly it constantly. Continue going! Much obliged to you

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for your advice, but I do not agree with you as I have seen more experienced members of me say that using programs for correct writing such as translator or spell checker is not allowed in the forum and will subject you to a ban

This is very good topic for us also and for beginners also it will help very lord for those who are writing a low quality post and we are not following all the rules and regulation first of all you all have to read all the rules and regulation and you must have to follow that and here it's a night platform to explore your creativity explorer and earn....

On 11/14/2020 at 1:58 AM, pacific said:

Hello Cryptotalk enthusiasts!

Today in this topic, I am going to explain on how you can avoid simple mistakes on the forum. As I have seen, many newcomers are repeating these mistakes and I came with this topic, if it could help a little. First of all, the main concern is with the writing, like Grammatical errors or spelling errors. 

If you find any difficulty in writing or with your grammars(sentence structures) you need not worry. Because, you can improve your grammar with online grammar check or with following chrome extensions;

1. Grammarly 

2. Grammar or Spell Checker

Also, you can check your grammar or any spelling errors with this free website here at, Scribens or Grammar Checker.

842469399_Screenshotfrom2020-11-1323-31-31.png.3787a998048250c876fbe91e78be66d8.png

By this way, you can improve your writings, and avoid making mistakes and mark yourself safe from negative ratings because of your poor writings. If you have any further queries you can always mention me in the comment section, your queries and valuable feedbacks are always appreciated. Thank you for your time reading this article!!

Thank you for sharing this grammar checker and also the spell checker. I'm not really good in english because this is not my first language. I will try to used this grammar and spell checker soon so I could improve my post paragraphs.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/13/2020 at 11:58 PM, pacific said:

Today in this topic, I am going to explain on how you can avoid simple mistakes on the forum. As I have seen, many newcomers are repeating these mistakes and I came with this topic, if it could help a little. First of all, the main concern is with the writing, like Grammatical errors or spelling errors. 

If you find any difficulty in writing or with your grammars(sentence structures) you need not worry. Because, you can improve your grammar with online grammar check or with following chrome extensions;

1. Grammarly 

Also, you can check your grammar or any spelling errors with this free website here at, Scribens or Grammar Checker.

842469399_Screenshotfrom2020-11-1323-31-31.png.3787a998048250c876fbe91e78be66d8.png

By this way, you can improve your writings, and avoid making mistakes and mark yourself safe from negative ratings because of your poor writings. If you have any further queries you can always mention me in the comment section, your queries and valuable feedbacks are always appreciated. Thank you for your time reading this article!!

Thank you dear. I get this i Will  take care of this and wanna Maintain my mistakes. But i have a question if i do this mistakes will crypto ban my id?   

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/13/2020 at 6:58 PM, pacific said:

1. Grammarly 

Thanks for this wonderful article, many of us here are not that good in terms of writing correct English language, but we are all managing and learning how to everyday when we visit the forum. This places you gave for checking spelling errors and improving grammatical skills is good. Thanks 

• +2 1

You shared a nice question.  Of course we have to keep in mind while working that no one is wrong while working.  A little mistake in any work can be a big problem in our work.  So we have to be careful while working so that there is no mistake in the work.  Thank you for sharing such a beautiful question.

• +2 1

There are a very large number of members who do not speak the English language and for this reason we can notice that most of their posts contain some spelling and grammatical errors and for this reason we must take into account them a little. In implementing this explanation

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

I thank you for your interest, my friend, especially that you mentioned some sources through which we can actually improve the level of writing. We can not forget that we can also search for what is useful for us in terms of increasing the linguistic faculty in matters related to language, grammar, expression and construction

Simple mistakes in grammar and structure might cost your posts to be less useful as many readers will find it difficult to understand the message you are actually presenting, let's device a means of avoiding all these simple mistakes 

• +2 1

Exactly your small mistake can make you pay more than that. So, you should be very careful about the rules and regulation of this forum because the rules are very strict and you should follow them. Hope you stop making simple mistakes.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes, basically! Of course I think this is a very useful thing. You can avoid the simple mistake of cryptocurrency forums. We will follow the instructions, rules and principles about crypto talk.  And they will contain learning, knowledge, trading and this forum in the Cryptotalk forum.

• +2 1

Actually i tried them both , Grammarly and also Grammar or Spell Checker and i prefer the last one , i have been making lot of english mistakes lately and they are both doing good and i suggest to use them both for every one who is not a native english speaker .

• +2 1

The common mistakes or I should I say major problem is the grammar, some people might actually know what they want to pass across but poor grammar given that some countries are not English speaking also contribute to this. 

• +2 1

I totally agree with you on this content. Mistake is part of our daily activities is either you commit or someone will do it on your behalf but as a member of this platform let try and adhere to it for the betterment of this platform most especially grammatical error or spelling error when posting.

• +3 1