Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

This is very important and relevant informationI .prefer to send a letter to by for my part and my English is good, and I preserve purpose a acquaintance who is fluent in the language in what constitutes intricate lexis for me once I am not clearly of translating them.

• +3 1

The truth is that this information is good for me since I am a beginner and it will surely help me improve and make fewer mistakes and thus not have bad grades

first off, we must examine all the policies and policies to maintain distance from doing errors. them the second one aspect is to have desirable grammatical capabilities to put in writing an amazing and understandable publish. and by way of this you'll get high quality response and this may increase your reputation.

• +2 1

Mistakes are part of our daily schedule this day and is a very common thing here in this platform one just have to be very careful on how we post or comment without grammatical error.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, qashady said:

Doing basic error it prompts colossal slip-up. So you should be cautious about post. Think before post. Keep the principles and guidelines. Dont do any irregular thing. It will hamper you notoriety.

Some little mistakes can actually lead to warning point, that why it is always advisable we avoid such little mistakes, let be sure of what we want to post before posting them.as you said, let all try to keep the principals and guidelines, that will help alot

Edited by Jaafar Fahad Hassan

It's a good feature that I use often in chrome browser or other website to clarify some words or grammatical sentences, it's very important to improve the language you talking with ,fir me I have increase my knowledge on English just by posting in this forum, Thank for the information 

• +1 2

On 11/14/2020 at 4:24 PM, kitekite24 said:

Grammar is important thing in our posting because if our grammar is good then the readers of our topic would be easily understand what are we trying to say.

Well said mate, Grammar is very important because moderators are also checking our grammar here in this forum, i experienced to get some warming points here because of typographical error but they're considered it as a grammatical error so we need to be careful with that.

• +2 1

This is due to rushing to finish the daily postings as slated to stand a chance of earning for that particular day that's all 

That is what is causing some to make those simple grammatical mistakes but a determine and responsible members took their precious time to read and understand and therefore learn from the post. Then make comments carefully observing postings rules

• +1 1

That's true, simple mistake should be avoided before posting any content here, no matter how meaningful your post is, if it is being distrupted by a little grammatical error, such a statement might go void and won't make any meaningful value to other people reading it.

We just have to read our contents all over again very well before posting them here so as to ensure that we correct any form of spellings that might not sound useful to the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Most of us are careless not because we don't known what to write but because we don't take time to read and understand posts. The simple mistakes we did is as a result of carelessness...

• +1 1

No mistakes are simple if you consider it silly and try not to re correct it. Actually some times we make post and after submitting we realize that there are some mistakes and we leave them there. Just imagine how many members can go through your post. And if he is a newbie then he will get wrong information. So try to reduce mistakes.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, M.bello said:

Mistakes are part of our daily schedule this day and is a very common thing here in this platform one just have to be very careful on how we post or comment without grammatical error.

Yeah, that's why weed to spend more time in the forum ,we should not just come and make posts or comment and leave the forum,spending more time will make us be more careful because of how we would get to see the consequences 

We have to make sure that we work without making mistakes because we can only do something decent if we keep our full concentration on it.We are include in many things so, we have many chances of mistakes happening because there are many things to be aware of and we can only write about it in detail.

First of all we have to read the topic well and understand its meaning and only then can we comment on it.

Then you have to try to do Hundred words on it. 

We need to make it clear to others what we know and what we have learned from the forum. 

In the same way we should try to develop English language with ourselves because we need to understand what we are saying to others and its very important. 

Copy-paste it's just like copying other people's comments or we copy their ideas it should never be done it will be a reason to band our account

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I want to ask that every new member making mistakes first and after sometime he gain experience of how to work

• +1 1

Really, it is a good idea to abide by the spelling and grammar rules and having features like this in Chrome browser will help many members avoid mistakes ..

As an old member of grammarly, I can vouch for it to be one of the best correction software. Although, I don't use it correct my grammar in forum post, I can say for sure, there is nothing better than grammarly in this business. 

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  But these are not a good habit we should give up, if we work carefully when we work, such small mistakes will not happen again, I hope. If we stop making such mistakes then the forum will be more developed. 

I know that there are many users who find it extremely difficult to cope up with the language standards. This particular post has stated ways to improve your English language so that it would positively affect the quality of your post. I personally feel that it's all about consistency and eventually you would be able to create post in good English language.

• +5 1

That's right, my friend, most of the members and myself among them also make spelling mistakes, due to our inability to speak English well and this is a problem and I'm afraid of being subjected to warning points because of it

The advice that you have provided is very important. I would like to thank you for this information and advice

We should follow the term and conditions of this platform. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You should not cheat or use multiple accounts under same ip address. You will really enjoy this platform if you follow the rules. You can also go through other experiences also by reading their valuable information. Also share your experience with other people 

• +3 1

To be honest this is important to take note as you know you might think this as a minor notage for the admins and mods but they consider this actually as a major rule breaker as it will depends how inconsistent your typings or spellings are.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It is very good topic that you have stated here that, we shouldn't make simple mistakes that can be banned from the internet, that is also not a good way to go into business 

On 11/13/2020 at 7:58 PM, pacific said:

Hello Cryptotalk enthusiasts!

Today in this topic, I am going to explain on how you can avoid simple mistakes on the forum. As I have seen, many newcomers are repeating these mistakes and I came with this topic, if it could help a little. First of all, the main concern is with the writing, like Grammatical errors or spelling errors. 

If you find any difficulty in writing or with your grammars(sentence structures) you need not worry. Because, you can improve your grammar with online grammar check or with following chrome extensions;

1. Grammarly 

2. Grammar or Spell Checker

Also, you can check your grammar or any spelling errors with this free website here at, Scribens or Grammar Checker.

842469399_Screenshotfrom2020-11-1323-31-31.png.3787a998048250c876fbe91e78be66d8.png

By this way, you can improve your writings, and avoid making mistakes and mark yourself safe from negative ratings because of your poor writings. If you have any further queries you can always mention me in the comment section, your queries and valuable feedbacks are always appreciated. Thank you for your time reading this article!!

Yes, simple mistakes should be avoided, as it may cause the ban on people, perhaps some mistakes are bypassed, but in general the warning and ban may be
The extensions that have been posted for this will help. Thank you very much

Yes I agree with you, in addition we must focus on sharing accurate information and give each post the right amount of time to avoid spelling and grammatical errors, so that we can learn and preserve the forum as a suitable work environment.