How to invest - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

How to invest

22 hours ago, Tariq khan said:

there is no need of large amount to invest but platform where you are investing should be secured and helpfull,otherwise you cold lost your invest in case of scammers.Strong and flexible currency is also necessory.

First you have to make a beautiful plan to invest.  If you can't plan well, your investment may be ruined.  So you have to have all the experience to invest.  If you want to invest, you have to choose an exchange site and a few coins. If you do not recognize the right exchange site, you can lose money.  So you will find the right exchange.

Investments in crypto should be done after acquiring better knowledge. We can try to invest in good coins. Scam currency investment will bring us no where. I do research first before investing in crypto but I'm small investor. 

• +1 1

One can invest in many ways in his or her wish but depends on one wish that is the way you ant to invest in your way so with that you can go for you own wish.

On 11/30/2020 at 3:04 PM, ShiNorton said:

Investments in crypto should be done after acquiring better knowledge. We can try to invest in good coins. Scam currency investment will bring us no where. I do research first before investing in crypto but I'm small investor. 

@ShiNorton...We all need experience to invest.  No one can benefit by investing without experience.  We will not recognize counterfeit currency if we are not experienced in the crypto world.  So you have to choose a good exchange site to invest.  If you can choose a good exchange site then it will be safe for you

• Useful or interesting 1

I wouldn't recommend DLRS because it is going to be traded in Dogecoin very soon after it reaches 1 satoshi, although there are other good opportunities you can find in Yobit and of course in Binance, but we should always be careful with investments in altcoins and do research, don't just buy what we see that is pumping and make bad trades as altcoins can rise and drop 50% in just days.

We invest having in mind profit after time passes but there are reasons to think that we will profit and not lose money. Some people just invest in XRP after reaching 90cents in Coinbase and already lost 40% in one day while price never looking to recover. Some invest and others gamble.

• +3 1

On 12/8/2020 at 6:10 PM, Hamza-Roshan said:

Investing is an option that can be used to increase you income. It can be profitable or not be.  If you want to Invest your money. You should have to follow these steps.

1. Decide how you want to invest.
  2. Choose an investing account.
  3. Know the difference between stocks and stock mutual funds.
  4. Set a budget for your investment.
  5. Focus on the long-term.
  6. Manage your  portfolio.
  7. Choose the Website in which you want to Invest. Like Yobit, Binance etc
  8. Also you can use Yobit-Investbox.

@Hamza-Roshan...You have made a very good step.  Following which an investor can succeed by investing.  There must be a plan to invest.  You have to keep an amount and choose the right coin.  Choose a secure exchange site and keep an eye on the price of the coin.  And if you follow these, you can make a profit by investing.  And of course the investment has to be for the long haul.

• +3 1

Investing doesn't need a lot of emotions. It is about making logical moves with plan, if you really want to invest and can't control yourself then you are doing it very wrong and shouldn't invest so big but smaller. Emotions can be a big problem when trading as decisions have to be made sometimes fast but a good plan when trading will also help, as well as knowledge of how things are done. With experience trading is easier but will require a big sample of trades to know if you are doing it correctly or not.

I do not think that I get what you mean by you have to take all kinds of preparation, I wish you could elaborate more on that. what kind of preparation can one do? for example if you invested in a coin with a fixed percentage profit , what can you do if the value of your currency falls down? I thing your options are limited and the only thing you can do is to hold your nerves. 

On 11/13/2020 at 10:58 AM, Cleaner said:

Many of us do not know how to invest.  So I will highlight all the information to invest for their purpose.  You can succeed by investing if you follow my information below.
 I will first give you ideas about investing.

Investment: Investment is a successful journey.  And investment is not a one-time event.  You did it for 10 or 20 days as a one-time event.  And you can never make a profit by investing like this event.  Events are important for trading.  But to invest, you need to set out on a long and successful journey.  So you have to make all the preparations to invest.

investments_2.jpg.53d593f451d07e65b259d37826456453.jpg

Everything you need to invest: In order to invest, we first need to know the knowledge and information.  If you have no idea about the crypto world, you will not be able to invest.  You need to know the correct information and knowledge about investing  You need to choose a coin to invest.  Of course the coin must be a good coin in the crypto market.  You will now choose coins with your experience.  However I recommend you to invest with some coins.  The coins are Ripple Waves DLRS Talk LTC Doge.  Then you need to choose a secure exchange site.  Because there are many sites in the crypto world.  So before you invest, find the real exchange site.  You can use yobit and Binance site to invest.

All the rules that you have to follow after investing.  E.g.
 1.  You have to be patient.
 2.  You have to take all kinds of preparations.
 3. You have to curb greed.
 4.  You need to control your emotions.

Please share your opinion brother @Dorjoy12 @Calvinpriva @Honny143 @Ridam  @Whited35 @Raqeebzy

Really such an amazing post it is really very informative for me I am investing also but i am not doing it by myself my brother is doing my investment he tells me to do what. He tells me to invest in that coin and you will get profit i am just seeing all thus process i am not doing this because i am scared about this that i can loss my money by pressing a just one button I will do it by myself after having proper information about this.

On 11/13/2020 at 7:58 AM, Cleaner said:

Many of us do not know how to invest.  So I will highlight all the information to invest for their purpose.  You can succeed by investing if you follow my information below.

Investment: Investment is a successful journey.  And investment is not a one-time event.  You did it for 10 or 20 days as a one-time event.  And you can never make a profit by investing like this event.  Events are important for trading.  But to invest, you need to set out on a long and successful journey.  So you have to make all the preparations to invest.

Everything you need to invest: In order to invest, we first need to know the knowledge and information.  If you have no idea about the crypto world, you will not be able to invest.  You need to know the correct information and knowledge about investing  You need to choose a coin to invest.  Of course the coin must be a good coin in the crypto market.  You will now choose coins with your experience.  However I recommend you to invest with some coins.  The coins are Ripple Waves DLRS Talk LTC Doge.  Then you need to choose a secure exchange site.  Because there are many sites in the crypto world.  So before you invest, find the real exchange site.  You can use yobit and Binance site to invest.

Please share your opinion brother @Dorjoy12 @Calvinpriva @Honny143 @Ridam  @Whited35 @Raqeebzy

Yes, investing in digital currencies requires a lot of patience and waiting in order to reap good profits. We can work for one day, but it will not be an investment.

These are all very good tips and qualities investors should have to be successful in their investments, a good idea is to also diversify between many investments to reduce the risk of having just one and for any reason performing too bad.

• +2 1

what i know about cryptocureency is, if you want to invest for short time that mean trading, for long time is holding:

- for trading you should be choose good exchange and follow the movement of coins in exchanges for getting good occasions to buy with good price

- for holding you should be choose good coin have strong project, buy a quantity for holding for long time (six months or more).

it's just my opinion in cryptocurrency investment

On 11/13/2020 at 10:58 AM, Cleaner said:

Thanks for Sharing a brief and informative description about investment and its rules.anyone follow these rules then he will be successful and have a good pace in the investment .Have a nice day dude

We all try our best to invest in the cryptocurrencies that we think will have the better performance. This is very difficult but we are finding some ways. When investing of course we need patience as an investment isn't supposed to be closed just in one difficulty, it is expected to last. I am investing for years ahead and while sometimes I watch the price usually I don't.

• +3 1

It is good to work with investment, indeed, it needs some work before that in order to learn and learn good currencies for investment

• +1 1

Investing requires research and time otherwise it is gambling. Investing means that you have some money in the side and you don't want to see them depreciating from inflation. Also means that you found something an asset, a stock or a cryptocurrency that you think it will have a great future.

• +1 1

On 11/13/2020 at 1:58 AM, Cleaner said:

@Cleaner Apart from that, we must have a good plan, a goal that helps us see the exact moment when we have done what is necessary to obtain performance and leave, and then return with another plan or follow the same, so we will be organized in what we do and We will always minimize the risks of loss, you do not have to be greedy, but not very conservative, you always have to risk what you are willing to lose when you see a profit opportunity in the action, trading is not easy, it is a set of ideas and actions that lead to a goal and that is to earn money, greetings and thanks for sharing information with us.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Dormilon said:

@Cleaner Apart from that, we must have a good plan, a goal that helps us see the exact moment when we have done what is necessary to obtain performance and leave, and then return with another plan or follow the same, so we will be organized in what we do and We will always minimize the risks of loss, you do not have to be greedy, but not very conservative, you always have to risk what you are willing to lose when you see a profit opportunity in the action, trading is not easy, it is a set of ideas and actions that lead to a goal and that is to earn money, greetings and thanks for sharing information with us.

@Dormilon...You can follow more strategies to invest.  But everyone knows more or less about investing.  But investment is a kind of successful travel.  To invest, you need to take a long time, choose a good coin and a good exchange site.  And you need to have a good amount.  However, it would be better to take multi coins to invest.

• +1 1

10 hours ago, aboammar2 said:

For me, I do not like to invest because it really needs a long time as agriculture, and it needs great follow-up and also causes a lot of anger as it rises and re-descends.

@aboammar2...You have to have enough experience to invest. And if you don't have experience in the crypto world, you can't invest.  But you have to follow some steps to invest.  You have to choose a good coin like BTC LTC ETH.  And the dumping of these coins is very low.  You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business.  As a result, if the price of the coin is dumped, then you will not fall into loss.  So you have to know, if you think about investing without knowing it, then it will be the cause of problems for you

• +3 1

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative topic  . I use yobit exchange and I think other exchange not give us facilities like as Youbit. Youbit give us higher security and we can get profit from youbit exchange daily . We should get proper knowledge about crypto investment  . And friends be careful from scammers . If we have more knowledge about crypto investment then we can get more profit .

• +2 1

On 12/9/2020 at 8:39 PM, Victoria' said:

Very informative topic for beginners. I think you stated all mandatory thing in this topic. In my point of view patient is key thing in trading. You have to be patience while your trade is in loss and wait till price up.

@Victoria'...This can be good information for newcomers.  And patience is one of the things that people need to do.  And patience is a part of success. If you want to trade and invest, you must have patience, you have to control your emotions.  If one wants to invest and trade and if one does not have patience then he will never be successful.

On 12/9/2020 at 8:46 PM, Kareemramzy83 said:

A wonderful and excellent article, but there is no way in which I hoped that his grandfather would invest. He loves to choose the right currency to do the thing, and this is what I hoped I would find in the article, perhaps in the next article. 

@Kareemramzy83...We must choose good coins to invest.  If we don't choose good coins, we will lose money by investing.  So we should invest with the most popular coins in the crypto world.

• +2 1

The yobit invest box feature provides good amount of interest to the investors. So in addition to investing in different currencies by trading you can also make use of this feature that should help you to increase the amount of cryptocurrency is in your possession in the long term. There are lots of investment plants from which you can choose from.

Invest in the crypto market is very easy just open an account in any good exchaneg and after that you buy the BTC or usdt to invest in the specific coin and than select the coin and buy that simply. Almost all the exchanges are same and easy to use.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In the aspect of investment an individual must need a proper knowledge about the coins he wants to invest and also be patience enough to wait for the perfect time to sell when the price have rise up.

• +2 1