Can Bitcoin will be used as a barcode number paying automatic? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Can Bitcoin will be used as a barcode number paying automatic?

Maybe in the future the Bitcoin address will be used as a bar code number for paying automatic.

Needs a special automatic wallet to be connected with all shopping store central computer. 

When the scanner at the checkout line scans a Bitcoin address the automatic wallet will execute the payment with Bitcoins, without our intervention.

What do you think about this idea? Is possible exist yet?... or Is possible to be implemented in the future?...

UPC Bar Codes

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Yes, absolutely, you can even code the amount to be paid in a way the QR code will be seen by a wallet scanner, will generate the address to paid into and the total amount to be paid. 

Edited by Yomose
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Maybe, as there are qr codes already instead of barcodes so there can be items you can buy just by scanning the qr code and paying the amount they cost. Barcodes have been replaced and as for me I first found qr codes when started using Bitcoin, after a while they were everywhere.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/1/2020 at 4:25 PM, tienda said:

Maybe in the future the Bitcoin address will be used as a bar code number for paying automatic.

Needs a special automatic wallet to be connected with all shopping store central computer. 

When the scanner at the checkout line scans a Bitcoin address the automatic wallet will execute the payment with Bitcoins, without our intervention.

What do you think about this idea? Is possible exist yet?... or Is possible to be implemented in the future?.

I understand your point. But rather than car code, similar thing can be implemented as bitcoin acceptance increase where addresses in form of QR code as it has been can be provided by business entities to paying customers as an option to fiats. In this case, there should be more scalability in the Bitcoin blockchain network or alternatively the LN as it become safe overtime.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There can be qr codes with Bitcoin addresses connected and scanned through the same machines. It is possible and can happen easily, so instead of fiat it can switch to Bitcoin payments, but probably it will require the lightning network to be ready and have very fast transactions and really low fees.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My dear you are gave so good think into this, I am known not if this can happens but I am see that there is perhaps something that is ready here to adopt the Bitcoin and it will need only a few modifier to make it work. You are a good thinker and I am aprove of what you are write in the post.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

We can send and receive Bitcoin scanning qr code in our mobile wallets so this is possible and I bet there are already shops that accept this payment method. It is there as technology and used by Bitcoin wallets so I think it will happen once Bitcoin is massively adopted.

• +3 1

I think that this will save a lot of time from companies by just letting you scan the code be it barcode or better qr code which you will be able to scan directly from your wallet. This is how you would pay at the cashier anyway, so maybe this way a cashier won't be needed either, you just take something and pay directly with your wallet automatically by scanning it.

• +3 1

The possibility is definitely there. At the moment if you want to make a transaction you can simply scan the QR code, and this is very similar to a barcode and works on more or less the same type of technology and thinking patterns. Therefore in my opinion, the QR code is already similar to a barcode system. Perhaps they will integrate this more into the merchants and their purchases in physical stores in the future, however, for now, I think that the QR code suffices. It is way better than typing in a bitcoin or other crypto wallet address, which can be quite tedious and you can make mistakes since they are also lengthy. 

• +3 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It can be something that we will see in the future, although Bitcoin right now is only an investment and considered mostly a store of value that will be a hedge to inflation of the dollar and other currencies that have central banks massive printing and creating more inflation.

• +3 1

Bar code technology is the earlier qr code technology that is used today. Our wallets use qr codes to scan and transact and we can use this technology to make our purchaces with cryptocurrencies instead of fiat if the shops we use allow this.

• +3 1

Every transactions needed fee if we have this kind of system then the fee must be huge point of turn over where the price of item could be less then paying fee.I have read about uniswap user who have paid thousands of dollars for few hundred transaction. The bar code also have problem where your wallet gives access to scanning machine who deducted their fee plus product price from your wallet. 

• +3 1

There is possibility of having that since your technology is getting bigger and bigger each day. They invent something and they innovate so there is possibility of the wallet address become a barcode for paying automatic but I hope it has good and strong security because it is hard to trust in terms of bitcoin

• +3 1

I know some wallets have automatic payment systems but they are USD wallets. I think this can also be done for cryptocurrency. It can be an innovative idea that triggers a future crypto project. It is not hard for crypto software developers to do it. It should act like an automatic operator. It is especially useful for online shops because it can make payments faster while saving time.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +1 1

On 11/1/2020 at 8:25 PM, tienda said:

Yes that can be possible because if the crypto become legal then the supporters or service providers will use the bar code scanner to facilitate the crypto user and to make the transaction process easier.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I think this is not so long ago, as Bitcoin has begun to be available in many stores around the world as a form of payment. And there have become electronic payment platforms that actually facilitate this process by integrating bitcoin payments into the online store.

I think that this will happen in the future because many countries have now recognized the existence of all cryptocurrencies and many companies are accepting to receive their payments with Bitcoin, and this is good for us because it will be easy to buy or sell with Bitcoin, and this will make the payment process much easier.

It would a great improvement if we arrive to use it in such way as it's easy to deal with and more practical but some problems should be solved first (especially scalability and high transaction fees) in order to make such operations doable

Edited by setifien
  • +3 1

Perhaps the matter will be dealt with now. But this formula sometimes may not help us but rather make matters worse. If you make your information exposed, it will be withdrawn from your filter every time without knowing that, and that through that address that you have. It's a risk there. but I respect your opinion

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

everything is possible
With this large number of users of this process, the number of stores that accept it as a method of payment will certainly increase, and the owners of these stores will search for the best way to secure the comfort of their customers and facilitate payment operations. Such devices may be very useful for that.

• +2 1

Dear friend, having a barcode is normal for encrypted currencies in the future due to the popularity of cryptocurrencies all over the world, but there are difficulties in the barcode process for encrypted currencies, which is the fluctuation of the price of currencies continuously and within a few seconds, so it is difficult to fix a single barcode price .... unless it is linked  Barcodes are available in digital currency servers and the price is updated automatically through the internet. Thank you

• +2 1

May this can be happen in the upcoming time because once the crypto become legal then there should be some easy ways to introduced for the new people to pay or buy thing using crypto currency.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

That sounds great, and I don't think this technology is far away. Now, by scanning the code with the camera, we can process payments directly using many wallets, in the future this will definitely evolve.

• +2 1

Since there are QR codes a merchant can use them for automated payment system and after the transaction is confirmed a mechanism would release the item sold instantly, without requiring any cashier and saving time.

• +2 1

Bitcoin can be used but with the fees it has there is no reason to even consider using Bitcoin instead of fiat or some crypto with low fees. Nobody would pay $10 fees to buy a small priced item. Nobody wants to wait for an hour to confirm the transaction. It is like that, the system when purchasing should be instant and have zero fees if possible.