How will you react with your Talk Token tomorrow? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

How will you react with your Talk Token tomorrow?

Regarding Talk Token   

113 members have voted

1. 1. How will you react with your talk token tomorrow?

• I will sell all my tokens
    • I will hodl them no matter what the price will be
    • I will hodl them if the price is above 100 Satoshi
    • I am going to put them in Investbox-1% and sell 1% profit everyday
    • I will react after the launch accordingly and haven't thought about it yet
    • I will sell/trade some Talk token and hodl rest
    • I don't have talk token😭

12 hours ago, rekter said:

My plan is wait couple days for a bottom and buy more, and put them on the investment box and sell a bit after awhile. Because even if i don't have any idea what the price is going to be, it most likely dumps right after start and starts rising again.

As most of the users who were having difficulty waiting for Such long time will definitely dump their Tokens in my opinion and it will dump the price after the Launch as you said. And buying at dip would be a really good mindset as if we do accumulate good talk tokens and put in investbox, 1% daily is really good profit without doing anything.

11 hours ago, yato987 said:

the 5th choice seems good to me but anyway I still see it's wrong to sell all your tokens whatever the price was , selling some of what you have if you really need the money and hold the rest and keep it in the invest box sounds the best option exist , 

@yato987 Yes selling such big amount would be bad choice in my opinion too if the yobit investbox remains the same. As 1% daily would be good profit from talk we can get without even posting if we Hodling good amount of talk tokens.

8 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

be looking to the poll result im so happy , i see that 0 % are going to sell directly and that is so great news to know , i hope the price wont dump and will hold after the trade opens .

@iloveyobit well someone voted to that one too. Which means the dump will be heavy even if the members sell half of their talk, Let's hope we do have enough buyers at the moment of launch.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

19 hours ago, Ridam said:

As we know tomorrow is the date when Talk token is supposed to be listed on Yobit exchange. And If you are ok with sharing your decision regarding the talk token tomorrow, you can participate in the poll and select the best answer that suits your situation. I am hoping good response from all the community members.

I am part of the few members who don't have a strict gameplan on the trade of talk token. Yes, I am planning to sell just few at start or not if the price doesn't worth it. I am for sure not going to dump at a low price and I see from the poll, just a few members would do that. 

I believe dumpers of the token will regret later when the usages of the coin revealed which will seriously affect the price.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

21 hours ago, Ridam said:

As we know tomorrow is the date when Talk token is supposed to be listed on Yobit exchange. And If you are ok with sharing your decision regarding the talk token tomorrow, you can participate in the poll and select the best answer that suits your situation. I am hoping good response from all the community members.

I think it is difficult to decide what to do after launching the currency before the date because it depends on its price. If the price is good, I might sell half the amount and invest the other half. But if the price is a little, I will wait for it to rise in an acceptable way.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

As most of the users who were having difficulty waiting for Such long time will definitely dump their Tokens in my opinion and it will dump the price after the Launch as you said. And buying at dip would be a really good mindset as if we do accumulate good talk tokens and put in investbox, 1% daily is really good profit without doing anything.

That's my plan, although now i am skeptical if TALK will launch today.

I cant remember how much time they did set on the $DLRS announcement with a timer. But if i remember correctly it had a lot of time for people to prepare and we don't yet have that announcement or timer with talk. And TALK had delays before.

Still i am hopeful as we still have whole day before us.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

It's has been long that we have all been waiting for the date of the talkcoin launching and here we are only few hours to the launching since today is already 2nd of November, i am hoping to see the value of the coin range within 500-600 Satoshi so that we can all make good profit from our labor tht we have been doing for months now. I have many plans for the coins so i am going to sell half what i currently owe and sell hold the rest for future investment because we were earlier meant to know that the value of the coin will increase in the future, so don't panic my friends.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Talk token is a token...gives ten talk token to each post in crypto.... Crypto is a very big and large forum... This forum help me how to trade and other things....  We believe that  the talk token price    definitely better.... Thank you...  

6 hours ago, rekter said:

But if i remember correctly it had a lot of time for people to prepare and we don't yet have that announcement or timer with talk. And TALK had delays before.

Still i am hopeful as we still have whole day before us.

@rekter The trade is going to be opened within 24 hours. Recently we get informed through the yobit Twitter account. For all those who are reading this you can check the timer with below link 😊

https://t.co/W7xp6BeXce

Twitter Announcement here:

• +1 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

23 hours ago, Emma William said:

think the best we can do is sell half of the quantity we own and the rest we put into the investment fund

@Emma William as the talk token supply is more than dslr token so we can expecting more different thing this time.. Usually maximum members has 25-30k talk token so usually they will try to sell their 40% talk token to get some instantly profit so still there has a chance to drop the tall price slowly.. But at the same time many trader will buy talk which will make a balance of talk token price i think..                

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Well chen the talk realisrd I would probably go to invest box put 50% and trad the rest of it but as everyone said it depends how much it will be for 1 talk 

• +1 2

Now I'm just thinking about what I'm going to do. And depending on the value, I sell or keep it saved. I think everyone is anxious, especially the older members who have been waiting for a long time. I hope everyone is satisfied and have a good day.

This post is giving me goosebumps. I am really excited because this is the  first time I am going to participate in a new trading system. I was waiting for this for a very long time and also I have tried my best to collect as much talk tokens as possible. Hopefully tomorrow itself this new system would be launched and let's hope that it's going to be something that would be profitable for the users. And among the options I choose to invest the talktokens in the invest box.

• +1 3

What a joy, and soon we will be able to know the value of the tokens, I joined the campaign late but I was also able to collect 5,000 tokens, I hope to continue working day by day and my balance continues to grow.

• +1 2

Actually, I do not have any talk token for now, but I think i will invest 50% and sell 50%. Of we all sell it, it will not encourage the price at all, but by us investing it will help the process of talk to increase. 

• +1 2

The opening of trade for talk tokens is such a great news that everyone has been waiting for and now it's going to take place in few hours therefore, I'm very excited and my plans is to sell half my tokens and hold the remaining while as putting some in invest box if it will come out with a great price.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

When I first joined on this forum they already changed the paying system to satoshi instead of talk token so I accumulated a little talk token and I think the price of it is just around 100 satoshi since a lot of members here have 20k-90k talk in their wallet. But I still thankful since I still accumulated 3k talk which I think is better than zero. And also good thing that I thought of putting my 3k talk token in investmentbox and I have gained another 300 talk, not bad.

I first check whether Yobit investbox last or not to give me 1% or daily or not. Later, I check the price of TALK token according to the real time market momentum. I might better hold TALK tokens to sell later. I need not to face extreme pressure to sell TALK tokens too early. 

• -1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

29 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

I first check whether Yobit investbox last or not to give me 1% or daily or not. Later, I check the price of TALK token according to the real time market momentum. I might better hold TALK tokens to sell later. I need not to face extreme pressure to sell TALK tokens too early. 

Let just hope the coins give us good value when it begins trading in few hours time and i think the best thing to do is to hold when it begins trading below 300 Satoshi, we should respect our work and not panic to sell because i believe sooner or later th value will increase since even the administration testify with time the price will rise further.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Just now, Oxygen99 said:

we should respect our work and not panic to sell because i believe sooner or later th value will increase since even the administration testify with time the price will rise further.

@Oxygen99 I'm Also thinking that way, and talking about launch price it will be good enough as Cryptotalk is getting very good importance from the yobit team. And the token will get support from YoBit exchange too which is really a plus point along with it's diverse utility scope. Some will dump all their tokens but it won't impact the market in big way.

18 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Emma William as the talk token supply is more than dslr token so we can expecting more different thing this time.. Usually maximum members has 25-30k talk token so usually they will try to sell their 40% talk token to get some instantly profit so still there has a chance to drop the tall price slowly.. 

There will be many investors Coming for talk token @Dorjoy12. I believe in future for bounty and paid promotion in forum , they will need to buy talk token and in many other uses. So talk token buyers will be maintained. Even if the price dumped during Launch, I have planned to accumulate good amount of talk and add in Investbox 😊.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

18 minutes ago, Ridam said:

I'm Also thinking that way, and talking about launch price it will be good enough as Cryptotalk is getting very good importance from the yobit team. And the token will get support from YoBit exchange too which is really a plus point along with it's diverse utility scope. Some will dump all their tokens but it won't impact the market in big way.

My suggestion to all is not to sell all when the trading begins in few hours time instead sell half and hold half let see what will happen in few days to come because from my own point of view of there is high supply the value might decrease.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

27 minutes ago, Ridam said:

Even if the price dumped during Launch, I have planned to accumulate good amount of talk and add in Investbox 😊.

But how it will be if the yobit authorities closed the investbox for talk token.. Because they wont want to give daily 600 talk to a members who buy around 60k talk token or who has already that amount.. We are still confusing about this matter.. But your idea  about talk token is quite well in my thought.. Usually our forum will use talk token in different ways for marketing..                 

• +1 2

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

But how it will be if the yobit authorities closed the investbox for talk token.. Because they wont want to give daily 600 talk to a members who buy around 60k talk token or who has already that amount.. We are still confusing about this matter.. But your idea  about talk token is quite well in my thought.. Usually our forum will use talk token in different ways for marketing..                 

I can't see that happening, because as far as i know there are no rules how many yobit accounts one can have, people would just make several accounts and buy&stake with them if that would be more profitable.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 11/2/2020 at 12:21 AM, MuhammadSh said:

This issue requires from us to be really aware and responsible in order not to lose our money in a while.. it's all about our money and we who decide what would happen with the price of this token.. but the best think in the poll is that there is noone will sell all his tokens! and that's would be great for all members because the price would be almost stable!

This is an obvious matter. I do not think that a reasonable person will sell all the currencies that he has in the blink of an eye, and now the damage will be caused to all cryptocurrency market trades. Therefore, it is necessary to wait before making any sale or purchase of tokens.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, rekter said:

I can't see that happening, because as far as i know there are no rules how many yobit accounts one can have, people would just make several accounts and buy&stake with them if that would be more profitable.

It be very well if talk token investbox still available when trade will start as investbox will attract many buyer to buy talk then get profit from investbox.... Recent update of yobit talk token clearly show now that investbox will be available for talk token plus the pair is btc/talk..  By the way, we can see different update about talk soon..              

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I urged people with talk token to hold it and keep it he or she shouldn't rush to exchange it. Reason been that with the direction its heading and the efforts put in place by the team I believe this talk token is the future of cryptocurrency.. U better keep calm so that you won't end up regretting like the guy that bought pizza with 10000BTC. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

My suggestion to all is not to sell all when the trading begins in few hours time instead sell half and hold half let see what will happen in few days to come because from my own point of view of there is high supply the value might decrease.

@Oxygen99 You make a good suggestion that we should store half of the tokens and sell the other half because as soon as the token is listed there will a panic and everyone will rush to sell the tokens they have stored. Due to this the price of the token will fall exponentially. But the administrators of Cryptotalk have said that they will handle this sort of situation so we should store half just in case the price rises above the previous high.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January