How will you react with your Talk Token tomorrow? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

How will you react with your Talk Token tomorrow?

Regarding Talk Token   

113 members have voted

1. 1. How will you react with your talk token tomorrow?

• I will sell all my tokens
    • I will hodl them no matter what the price will be
    • I will hodl them if the price is above 100 Satoshi
    • I am going to put them in Investbox-1% and sell 1% profit everyday
    • I will react after the launch accordingly and haven't thought about it yet
    • I will sell/trade some Talk token and hodl rest
    • I don't have talk token😭

As we know tomorrow is the date when Talk token is supposed to be listed on Yobit exchange. And If you are ok with sharing your decision regarding the talk token tomorrow, you can participate in the poll and select the best answer that suits your situation. I am hoping good response from all the community members.

Edited by Ridam
One more option added in poll as recommended
  • Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 5
  • +2 11
  • +3 8
  • +4 6
  • +5 9

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

@Ridam   as tomorrow has the 80% chance of start trade talk token so i choice the number 4 point you have mentioned in your poll.... I choice to invest my all token because i want to get the interest of profit from my hard earned talk token... But i can move my planning too because if the talk token price raise up to 500 satoshi  then i will sell my all talk token immediately..    

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

The option "I will sell/trade some tokens and save/hodl the rest" is not available on your poll list, so I will abstain voting for the time being. Can you add that one @Ridam? That is what I'll most likely do, BTW, if token prices are favorable (my personal selling point would be 200 satoshis per 1 TALK or more) and this is what I think many members would do as well.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam   as tomorrow has the 80% chance of start trade talk token so i choice the number 4 point you have mentioned in your poll.... I choice to invest my all token because i want to get the interest of profit from my hard earned talk token... But i can move my planning too because if the talk token price raise up to 500 satoshi  then i will sell my all talk token immediately..    

@Dorjoy12 you have such great planning for talk Token, you know when trade start so will look at the situation if the value is comfortable then I will sell half of my talk tokens and half will be in investment because we want a good value of talk tokens and hope it will be..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 8
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

12 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 you have such great planning for talk Token, you know when trade start so will look at the situation if the value is comfortable then I will sell half of my talk tokens and half will be in investment because we want a good value of talk tokens and hope it will be..

@Mark wood Every cryptotalk member should run in this way as you mentioned..  Because if all the member sell their all talk token immediately then talk price will be 0 satoshi i think.. So every one should sell their 30% token while keep 70% in investbox  to get profit every day..  But in my own idea, the yobit authorities will make a planning to keep the talk token price in a Renge..                         

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Mark wood Every cryptotalk member should run in this way as you mentioned..  Because if all the member sell their all talk token immediately then talk price will be 0 satoshi i think.. So every one should sell their 30% token while keep 70% in investbox  to get profit every day..  But in my own idea, the yobit authorities will make a planning to keep the talk token price in a Renge..                         

@Dorjoy12 exactly if talk token holder sell their tokens then the price will be goes down then what we will be earning from this site if talk value is 0? What we will get daily? Here this question is also arising so hope they will make such way for talk Token which will be good for all users..

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, Ridam said:

As we know tomorrow is the date when Talk token is supposed to be listed on Yobit exchange. And If you are ok with sharing your decision regarding the talk token tomorrow, you can participate in the poll and select the best answer that suits your situation. I am hoping good response from all the community members.

@Ridam If tomorrow they will list Talk token in Yobit website exchange, my choice will be the number 4 point. I will not sell all my tokens, I prefer stay investing them with 1% every day and every day I will use a little quantity to trade. I don't know how will be the Talk price in the future, so I prefer waiting and patience!

Edited by tienda
  • +1 1
  • +2 7
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

10 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 exactly if talk token holder sell their tokens then the price will be goes down then what we will be earning from this site if talk value is 0? What we will get daily? Here this question is also arising so hope they will make such way for talk Token which will be good for all users..

@Mark wood we dont know actually what is going to happen with talk token when trade will start..every one giving different idea about talk token price and how it will treat when start trade but still we all confused what will be happen..  By the way, hope sooner or later forum authorities or yobit authorities will give us some update about talk token trade.. So keep your activity on in forum..                   

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam   as tomorrow has the 80% chance of start trade talk token so i choice the number 4 point you have mentioned in your poll.... I choice to invest my all token because i want to get the interest of profit from my hard earned talk token... 

@Dorjoy12 It would be the right decision, but probably the trade will start tomorrow in my opinion. And as they have told the trade has been delayed because of Dlrs airdrop I believe all the preparations are already completed.

2 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

The option "I will sell/trade some tokens and save/hodl the rest" is not available on your poll list, so I will abstain voting for the time being. Can you add that one @Ridam? That is what I'll most likely do, BTW, if token prices are favorable (my personal selling point would be 200 satoshis per 1 TALK or more) and this is what I think many members would do as well.

@kyoukage01I had missed that one , I did add that too as options and I guess you can do vote the poll now. We will see about the price of token tomorrow but I am thinking the price will be similar to what we were getting in first Btc campaign 😊.

56 minutes ago, tienda said:

@Ridam If tomorrow they will list Talk token in Yobit website exchange, my choice will be the number 4 point. I will not sell all my tokens, I prefer stay investing them with 1% every day and every day I will use a little quantity to trade. 

Price will be definitely worth the patience we have made over this long time. And your decision seems well at the situation. Selling 1% trade will provide talk token in the market, and as you will be Holding capital in Investbox it will provide good support for the token price. @tienda

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

8 minutes ago, Ridam said:

would be the right decision, but probably the trade will start tomorrow in my opinion. And as they have told the trade has been delayed because of Dlrs airdrop I believe all the preparations are already completed.

@Ridam as we all waited for this moment so if tomorrow really start trade of talk token then its good news for us..  Yah i think so about this that trade wont be delayed again because of two time delayed give enough time to yobit authorities for make enough preparation.. But the problem will be about the value of talk token as huge amount of talk will be sold then..                

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I would hold the token and invest in investment box. Which will be supporting for Yobit ,forum. And for me also I will use 1% profit for other coins buying. It's a good way to earn more coins from one coin profit. The talk token can also used for various reason at crypto talk forum. I can it to promote my rank or for advertising. But looks like it will be dealt again. 

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

44 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam  But the problem will be about the value of talk token as huge amount of talk will be sold then..                

@Dorjoy12 The adminstration will sure look into the current circulation of talk token and analyse the sell pressure at that time and as the talk token will have many utility in the forum, I think it will have enough buyers to outstand the sell pressure easily.

19 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

The talk token can also used for various reason at crypto talk forum. I can it to promote my rank or for advertising. But looks like it will be dealt again. 

@Syedbesharat  I think it will be available for the advertising and promotion of topics as utility in the forum. For promotion of rank Talk Token won't be used in my opinion as it user needs selected number of posts for rank. Let's wait until tomorrow and we may have list of utility of talk token.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

4 minutes ago, Ridam said:

4 minutes ago, Ridam said:

@Syedbesharat  I think it will be available for the advertising and promotion of topics as utility in the forum. For promotion of rank Talk Token won't be used in my opinion as it user needs selected number of posts for rank. Let's wait until tomorrow and we may have list of utility of talk token.

The usage of Talk token is still not clear to members but one of many usage the promotion and advertising is  share with members. They have arrange the quit decent options for us where we can use it at forum. Members are really  excited for Talk token launching but their is no news at Twitter and Telegram.I have been following but no updates. The mods also doesn't share any news regarding Talk Token. And for the rank promotion it will clear when they gives us talk token usage options. 

• +2 3
  • +3 1

I entered into a discussion with some experienced friends on this subject, and we did not meet on a unified opinion

But for me I will sell a portion of what I have of the symbol TALK and keep the rest regardless of its price

• +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

My plan is wait couple days for a bottom and buy more, and put them on the investment box and sell a bit after awhile. Because even if i don't have any idea what the price is going to be, it most likely dumps right after start and starts rising again.

If the issuance rate of talk tokens won't drop, price won't be too high. But we don't know every factor, like how much the utility ad value is going to be etc.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I think it is a big mistake to sell the whole lot when the door to trading is open for everyone!
This is because soon the price of the currency will decrease due to everyone's demand for the sale! We have to take a lesson from what happened with the DLRS coin
When they opened the door to trading, its price had dropped 80%! Then its price returned to the issue price, but it is now at a low price!
We must be calm!
I think the best we can do is sell half of the quantity we own and the rest we put into the investment fund!

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

the 5th choice seems good to me but anyway I still see it's wrong to sell all your tokens whatever the price was , selling some of what you have if you really need the money and hold the rest and keep it in the invest box sounds the best option exist , selling all what we have will cause the price to drop and this is not good for anyone here in the forum because whoever will benefit from this step ,will regret it later in their next payments 

I hope lots of members here read this topic and replies to see people's opinions and make the best decision that can help him and the  forum community at the same time

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

As of now am still holding on to my earned tokens as I've still not taught of the putting them if the invest box has started to implement the staking of the talk tokens yet. But will hold on to for now

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Unfortunately, I do not own any talk tokens right now but hopefully i will get talk tokens soon, hopefully tomorrow but we will see.

By the way, I hope you guys hold and make some profit with it, do not insta sell it! 

• +1 2

Whoever chooses to trade in the Talk Token currency when it decreases by 1% and sells it when it increases by 1% is the person who loves a little guaranteed profit, but for me I prefer to keep it because I am confident that it will reach a high value one day

be looking to the poll result im so happy , i see that 0 % are going to sell directly and that is so great news to know , i hope the price wont dump and will hold after the trade opens .

• +1 3

This issue requires from us to be really aware and responsible in order not to lose our money in a while.. it's all about our money and we who decide what would happen with the price of this token.. but the best think in the poll is that there is noone will sell all his tokens! and that's would be great for all members because the price would be almost stable!

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I've been making some Talk tokens and I'm really looking forward the token listiing It's interesting to read everyone's plans with this token. For now my plan is to hold it and possibly moving to Investbox. However, it would be tempting to sell if the price goes beyond 100 sat.

Edited by Jromz
grammar
  • +1 3