For beginners guide on how to apply your Avatar and signature to a campaign you want to participate in cryptotalk - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

For beginners guide on how to apply your Avatar and signature to a campaign you want to participate in cryptotalk

NOTE: DONT QOUTE WHOLE TOPIC YOU CSN TAG, POST, AND SELECT A FEW SENTENCES YOU WANT TO QOUTE

Β 

Β 

poster8_15_101150.png.af2bbed198ae5be27c1f2d6e42dcf6cb.png

How are you all friends 😊! I am very glad to share this topic because I received a lot of influx massages regarding the topic. How can I put an avater to my profile? How can I use signatures to my profile?  This are most frequent questions I received from members especially newbies that haven't participate in any signature campaign for once. It will be nice and easy for the users to learn from this topic if  they are able to find this topic and learn from it.

This forum is now getting more jobs regarding signatures, and also social medias were you get paid for all work you did. To participate in a signature this are some things you need to observeπŸ‘‡:

Β 

βœ“Β Read all thread carefully

Β 

βœ“ check ranks to know if you are eligible(your rank is visible in your profile)

Β 

βœ“ check duration

Β 

βœ“ read rulesΒ 

Β 

βœ“ You have to meet up all mandatory requirements which can only be achieved through reading all post from the thread.

Β 

βœ“ Then apply at final stage if everything is cleared if it seems complicated ask question from bounty manager through DM or telegram support.

Β 

All this are some things that seems compulsory to be checked. Try to understand that all signatures you are participating there are rules attached to it because you can't join another campaign if you are participating in a campaign. Just example like if you are participating in free TONΒ signature you can't proceed to add another company like BETFURYΒ were you work at both signatures. Note You can only participate in one and leave one or you get disqualified for the both and work for nothing. Try to take care of that.Β Β 

Β 

How to attach signature to your profile/posts

Β 

In term of participation in a signature you need to apply you signature by copying the signature given from the thread and attach it to your profile. You can do thatΒ  if you follow this steps as I will explain briefly in steps with images for both android uses and PC/system/desktop users.

Β 

For android users you get to follow this steps;

Β 

Step 1:

Scroll up to use the option just you can see the arrow pointing out πŸ‘‡.

Β 

Screenshot_20201031-084159.png.1b35db5ab9713809fa87e50ad8d7bb02.png

Β 

Step 2:

There a page open then click on account settings below as you can see πŸ‘‡.

Β 

Screenshot_20201031-075956.png.c7cc78a82a8c2e599e5f8bf3ba9c8f1e.png

Β 

Screenshot_20201031-080021.png.c9db3a59479913bc49699737af285063.png

Β 

Step 3: select the settings area there another page opens.

Β 

Screenshot_20201031-080133.thumb.png.7838d4ff4c8c069a7cf2ac324fc69d45.png

Β 

Step 4: select the signature then click and another page appears were you finally insert your copied signature just like that as you can see I paste my signature in the empty box πŸ‘‡.

Screenshot_20201031-080207.thumb.png.bf5c16900de17a6b014d4e2049902895.png

Β 

Screenshot_20201031-080459.thumb.png.7b92e065e7df57107f6a36bbd8829615.png

Β 

Same steps also applied to desktop/PC users to apply the signatures. I am sure this is very easy to get understand by everyone here therefore learn let's keep moving let see how we can apply an Avatar to our profile. As known by those that apply or attached their images to their profile should be more easier to understand the way to apply Avatar because you are using the same steps or procedures is applied your Avatar.Β 

How do I get my Avatar?

Β 

This question should be bothering you πŸ€”Β . But any way is very easy to get your Avatar, all you need to do is to read thread and find link were to download the image Avatar while some ofΒ  the signatures they insert the images in the thread easy for downloading.

You can apply this to your profile exactly as I will explain un this topic by sharing screenshot of all steps....πŸ‘‡

Β 

Screenshot_20201031-075929.png.477925b75542a21fcd912267a207d664.png

Β 

There above I point a red Arrow that points to the right place I am describing. The gallery icon is the appropriate destination to help you upload your Avatar to your profile. Just use the upload and locate the folder were you download the images.

Β 

Γ­ Ξ±m hΞ±vΓ­ng full cΟƒnfΓ­dΡ”ncΡ” thΞ±t Ξ±nΡ‡ mΡ”mΠ²Ρ”r thΞ±t fΓ­nd thΓ­Ρ• tΟƒpΓ­c Ξ±mΟƒng thΡ” nΡ”wΠ²Γ­Ρ”Ρ• wΓ­ll rΡ”Ξ±llΡ‡ Ξ±pprΡ”cΓ­Ξ±tΡ” fΟƒr thΓ­Ρ• tΟƒpΓ­c. Γ­ Ξ±m vΡ”rΡ‡ glΞ±d tΟƒ wΡ”lcΟƒmΡ” Ρ‡Οƒu Ξ±ll tΟƒ crΡ‡ptΟƒtΞ±lk fΟƒrum...πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ˜Š

Β 

Edited by Babubu609

23 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

How are you all friends 😊! I am very glad to share this topic because I received a lot of influx massages regarding the topic. How can I put an avater to my profile? How can I use signatures to my profile?  This are most frequent questions I received from members especially newbies that haven't participate in any signature campaign for once. It will be nice and easy for the users to learn from this topic if  they are able to find this topic and learn from it.

This forum is now getting more jobs regarding signatures, and also social medias were you get paid for all work you did. To participate in a signature this are some things you need to observeπŸ‘‡:

Β 

Β 

βœ“ check ranks to know if you are eligible(your rank is visible in your profile)

Β 

βœ“ check duration

Β 

βœ“ read rulesΒ 

Β 

βœ“ You have to meet up all mandatory requirements which can only be achieved through reading all post from the thread.

Β 

βœ“ Then apply at final stage if everything is cleared if it seems complicated ask question from bounty manager through DM or telegram support.

Β 

All this are some things that seems compulsory to be checked. Try to understand that all signatures you are participating there are rules attached to it because you can't join another campaign if you are participating in a campaign. Just example like if you are participating in free TONΒ signature you can't proceed to add another company like BETFURYΒ were you work at both signatures. Note You can only participate in one and leave one or you get disqualified for the both and work for nothing. Try to take care of that.Β Β 

Β 

Β 

In term of participation in a signature you need to apply you signature by copying the signature given from the thread and attach it to your profile. You can do thatΒ  if you follow this steps as I will explain briefly in steps with images for both android uses and PC/system/desktop users.

Β 

Β 

Step 1:

Β 

Β 

Step 2:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Step 4: select the signature then click and another page appears were you finally insert your copied signature just like that as you can see I paste my signature in the empty box πŸ‘‡.

Β 

Β 

Same steps also applied to desktop/PC users to apply the signatures. I am sure this is very easy to get understand by everyone here therefore learn let's keep moving let see how we can apply an Avatar to our profile. As known by those that apply or attached their images to their profile should be more easier to understand the way to apply Avatar because you are using the same steps or procedures is applied your Avatar.Β 

How do I get my Avatar?

Β 

This question should be bothering you πŸ€”Β . But any way is very easy to get your Avatar, all you need to do is to read thread and find link were to download the image Avatar while some ofΒ  the signatures they insert the images in the thread easy for downloading.

You can apply this to your profile exactly as I will explain un this topic by sharing screenshot of all steps....πŸ‘‡

Β 

Β 

There above I point a red Arrow that points to the right place I am describing. The gallery icon is the appropriate destination to help you upload your Avatar to your profile. Just use the upload and locate the folder were you download the images.

Β 

Γ­ Ξ±m hΞ±vΓ­ng full cΟƒnfΓ­dΡ”ncΡ” thΞ±t Ξ±nΡ‡ mΡ”mΠ²Ρ”r thΞ±t fΓ­nd thΓ­Ρ• tΟƒpΓ­c Ξ±mΟƒng thΡ” nΡ”wΠ²Γ­Ρ”Ρ• wΓ­ll rΡ”Ξ±llΡ‡ Ξ±pprΡ”cΓ­Ξ±tΡ” fΟƒr thΓ­Ρ• tΟƒpΓ­c. Γ­ Ξ±m vΡ”rΡ‡ glΞ±d tΟƒ wΡ”lcΟƒmΡ” Ρ‡Οƒu Ξ±ll tΟƒ crΡ‡ptΟƒtΞ±lk fΟƒrum...πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ˜Š

Β 

Wow, this is awesome, if I had this explanation earlier am sure I wouldn't go through lots of challenges while trying to apply for the betfurry signature, honestly any newbie that follow the above instructions well will be able to participate in the betfurry signature campaign well, many newbies wonder how to participate,but their is no one to orientate them, with this your explanation with pictures attached am sure they can participate, thanks mate for your wonderful and awesome topics always

@Jaafar Fahad HassanΒ it is good to have your opinion over this topic were you show how helpful the topic is to you and also recommend it to newbies here for a guide. Here also i suggest you use theΒ  tagging option or select portion you find useful than qouting all contents.

Edited by Babubu609

@Babubu609 thanks for the observation, when am opportuned to have a conversation with you through this great forum ,I tend to learn different thing from you, what you just recommend me to be doing is something I clearly don't have idea about. Am glad I have you around.

This is one of the better one , I think this guide should be even in the main page so we need to work as hard to make sure that we read and follow the instructions well so we need to work with what we have here and in the end its going to be perfectΒ  for us, so its one of those things we do that are working for us, but the truth is , most begginers dont follow this rules

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Thanks for this post my friend. You have given a vast information about setting avatar step by step. Your post will help many people who are new jn this forum and not know much aboit these things. Keep it up.

• Useful or interesting 1

Great topic you have created @Babubu609. Now I know how you can attachΒ a signature to your profile. But I had a question and I wanted to ask you that can you use your own referral link as a signature or is it not allowed?

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link:Β https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

@Babubu609 without any doubt you have explained well about signature campaign.. Actually this guide not for only newbie in this forum but for some senior member too.. Because 1 month ago i didnt have any idea too about signature campaign but then i learn about signature campaign.. So i strongly believe this post will be helpful too for seniors members 😁                     

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 2

This is very cool, I think that customizing your profile is always great, and sets you apart from others! And I noticed the fact that there are some groups on the forum that have the same avatars, and I think this is an interesting thing, I think these groups have their own rules and tasks!

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

This is indeed a very good topic that will help guide members on how to insert the betfury avatar and signature, it will give most especially the newbies who have less experience about the forum good guide on how to accomplish such task which will enable them take part in the campaign because it seems to be a good one that will give us good opportunity to earn more money after the campaign in January.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β Β πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β 

5 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

There are some good friends I met in this forum and they are always there for me through my development to the forum, and I can see they are not engaged in the betfurry signature campaign, I will like them to go through this post so that they can be guided and be able to participate, @Gomez12Β @Flying11HorseΒ @Guru2050

Thanks @Jaafar Fahad HassanΒ for appreciating me and my efforts.

I was well aware of this new signature campaign.But as it is a campaign to promote a betting site so that's why I am not participating in this campaign.I don't like betting or anything related to gambling and I also don't like promoting them.So that's the reason I am not participating in this campaign.

By the way thanks for inviting me to join this campaign.

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β  πŸ₯°Β DO GOOD AND HAVE GOODπŸ₯°

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBERΒ Β 

😎

@Flying11Horse yeah you have spoken well, I don't also gamble nor do I do bet ,but since I am new and learning here, it my first signature campaign I honestly don't know how it operates,I was guided to do it by my good friend , it a way of developing my self in this platform, if any other campaign comes, I should be able to participate without any body's guide, but honestly I understand why you dont want to be engabed in it, I respect you for that honestly

@Babubu609Β Thanks mate for coming up with this topic because it will be helpful to every one to understand or know how to apply a signature to their profiles and participate in any signature campaigns available if they qualify.

You have also saved me from receiving more queries from members on how to go about the whole process and now I will be directing them to this topic whenever they will be asking and many I believe they will see this topic and get help right away.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Friend, thanks for this mini tutorial, it really helped me a lot, I didn't know how to place a signature, and thanks to you I can achieve it, very good post.

thanks for the information its good to know this about the forum. IM still a new member and learning about crypto currency from the forum. I dint really know much about signatures but judging from your phone I've learned a lot about the signaturesΒ which is very helpful and will help me to share information

This is a really helpful post for me. I have not yet started to participate in any kind of signature campaigns or Avatar. This post has given me a detailed Idea on how to participate as well as all the steps required to be done. hopefully I would come across some amazing signature campaigns from which I could benefit and learn a lot through work. So thank you for sharing this with us.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

20 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

βœ“ check duration

Β 

βœ“ read rulesΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Step 1:

Β 

Β 

Step 2:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

How do I get my Avatar?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

@Babubu609 that's such a great explanation actually I wasn't know about this but one of this group members help me before a week because I want join that campaign so he helped me in this matter so there are many members who don't know about that so your post will help many members I appreciate your efforts..

• +2 1
  • +3 1

8 hours ago, Suparna said:

This is a good campaign. Many wonder how to take part. They have no one to guide them. Your explanation with the attached picture is sure that they can take part. Thank you always for the wonderful and great things.

The topic creator @Babubu609Β has been a loyal contributor to this great forum because he is making good posts as well as good topics that will help improve the quality of the forum and mostly begginers benefit from his topics since he always give them good guide on how to be successful in this forum, so let us imitate him by giving the best of our knowledge towards creating helpful quality posts that everyone will benefit when they read and that will help us earn good reputation from members of the forum.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β Β πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β 

On some time here on the forum, a nice avatar or profile pic, easily attract users on your profile as from this good looking avatars play a part on how others view our personality.Β 

Yeah its easy but its better to make sure that you upload your own its that important so dont lose on that we need to keep on trying to understand what is happening because in the end we have to work as hard and be sure to really value everything in its own strategy and in the end that is what is more important so am so happyΒ 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This is a good campaign. Many wonder how to take part. They have no one to guide them. Your explanation with the attached picture is sure that they can take part. Thank you always for the wonderful and great things.

21 hours ago, Rusev440 said:

Β explained it in an easier way so that more members can participated in it and get extra income

Yes there are many members that want to join the signature campaign but due to lack of knowledge of how to insert the Avatar and signature get them discouraged.

19 minutes ago, eliottalderosn said:

one question is how the payment gets processed and where to find such campaigns? I

Well to the little knowledge I have for any bounty there will be different rules and different ways of payment. The payment can be paid through the address provided as required from the campaign. While some payments can be in other exchange. Payments to most campaigns are paid weekly to eligible participated users.

Hello friend, overall this post was a good guidance for the beginners butΒ  I personally think that there was a need to mention the confirmation post of the week as it is necessary to get your signature monetized.

• +2 1

πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β