Can you get a good profit from an airdrop? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eweretti

Can you get a good profit from an airdrop?

You can earn and participate in airdrop but some of the airdrops has low profit income because most of the airdrops are scams and not legitimate. Also, sometimes it depends on how many referrals you will work with and they give some steps on how you will get an airdrop.

Airdrop is just free money for us, you'll just need to do some activity a simple task before you earn that money, even though it is only a small amount of money,  it is still worth it because you only need to do a simple thing just to earn that money. in this virtual world, if there is a chance then you should grab it, do not lose any opportunity that will come to you. 

Yes, you can get very good profit from airdrop because it is not all the airdrop that are for scammers some of them are legit.

But the legit ones are hard to find.

On 10/27/2020 at 1:26 PM, Eweretti said:

Have you participated in airdrops? What is the maximum profit you could get? This is especially true of those who had no referrals. I have very few people who are willing to participate in cryptocurrency events.

You can make good money with some airdrops. Please know that not all airdrops are legit. So you should research before engaging into any of them. Generally airdrops are good because you don't have to give in any more to be paid.

On 11/2/2020 at 11:46 PM, Husnyjaf said:

Well it depends on a reliable airdrop because most among 100 percent 90 percent of airdrpp are illegit. So getting a legal and reliable airdrop is good and advisable to invest on.

Some engage their selves in all airdrop they come across but they don't invest their coin in the project ,they do all the task assigned to then and give themselves hope, through that sometime they get lucky and the airdrop will be legit, so everyone view how they do things differently

Well in this period of time that it's certain you can make good amount of token from this campaign in months time you will targeting to have nothing less than $60 dollars, I think is better for you to give unflinching attention to this work rather than wasting much of your time hunting for air drops. Most of them are fake, scam.

• +2 1

I don't like these methods of profit and there is no part of Airdrops and I don't have a good idea about it but I know that you don't have to work hard to earn money. However, you can earn a lot of money in less time

Some websites that give airdrops having referrals are probably earning good from these. Without a referral just a few airdrops every year can give good rewards. I suggest doing airdrops but not expect too much from them.

• +1 1

I say yes and I say so because UNISWAP proved that its possible its really possible and we need not to take it for granted and so many fake have randomly appeared and this is the reason why you have to believe that airdrops do work so really important you check best way you need to work and put together everything in the right perspective we are always suppose to believe because this is the best thing that has happened for us

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes, you can make a profit from the airdrop. You will allocate little effort only, and when the time for currency distribution arrives, you will get what you want, and yes, without referral. But not all honest operations may be just for the sake of gathering information and fraudulent. All you have to do is set aside a certain time in the day and log in for each one, and after a while, you will get what you want for the effort that you switched.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes definitely you can make a relatable good profit from an airdrop.

The reason I am saying this is because recently yobit have introduced an airdrop of DLRS, which was approximately values 70-80 dollars at the time of release. The amount is big or small for an individual. But for starters this is definitely a good amounts. You must be very wise while choosing any airdrop. 

• +4 1

I think but it depends the fashion you perceive that and how the airdrop was than you be capable of be knowledgeable about the one you leaving to investment into for the reason that lots of family are belligerent about some investment but I own not jerk invest that why I didn't have more dreams about the investment but must to grasp more about the investment.

I think but it depends the fashion you perceive that and how the airdrop was than you be capable of be knowledgeable about the one you leaving to investment into for the reason that lots of family are belligerent about some investment but I own not jerk invest that why I didn't have more dreams about the investment but must to grasp more about the investment.

Now I have already stopped working at airdrop because most of the airdrops address are scam and only few of them give them give profit and even the rewards are very low.

• +1 1

Yes, airdrops can be obtained with good amounts, and the largest airdrop I got was about $ 70, and you must follow the news on Twitter and Telegram in order to reach the free airdrop

• +1 1

It depends on the airdrop you are working because most of the airdrops are scam and they wont pay anything. So,I have already stopped working for airdrops and adopted this forum as full time job and part of my life.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well this really varies according to the campaign, luck and the amount of referrals you have or not, for example in Yoda's airdrop I was able to get 450 dollars, with 14 refs, but in the last airdrop I could barely get 100 dollars despite  have more referrals, however a normal person without referrals normally earns between $ 1 and $ 10

There are not all the airdrops that make you good money in short terms but there are many airdrops that make  you more interested and yiu will be able to work here

On 10/27/2020 at 1:32 PM, catherine deskins said:

Yes, I participate a lot in airdrops, the maximum profit I made from an airdrop was $ 500
The problem is persuading others to participate in it, perhaps nobody believes, who will benefit more than the status link is who owns a YouTube channel
Otherwise it may be difficult to obtain many referrals

Hello bro, from the way you answered the question it seems as if you once had an idea about the airdrop stuff, I will love it if you fine some of your precious time to teach some of us here, who knows whether it will be easy and interesting to us.

There are people who are devoted to this particular field, and I have friends who earn thousands of dollars annually from it, and in my own view, only good airdrops from exchanges like yobit are what we can call airdrop, most of the rest have no value.

On 11/3/2020 at 6:40 AM, Vera26 said:

I've ever participated in an airdrop but I'm definitely sure it was a scam.

Even though the airdrop is having a high percentage which is scam, there are still airdrop which are legit and one of it in on yobit exchanger, when they're releasing a new coin or token, they're make sure that it has a good value so that many people will getting interested on it.

• +1 1