Can you get a good profit from an airdrop? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eweretti

Can you get a good profit from an airdrop?

Have you participated in airdrops? What is the maximum profit you could get? This is especially true of those who had no referrals. I have very few people who are willing to participate in cryptocurrency events.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 7
  • +3 3

16 minutes ago, momov said:

It's hard to believe this kind of thing, although I have already participated and I received in a tronwallet but after he disconnected my wallet and stole it these Chinese people. And I found no more how to return, but at least also I had my dlrs in yobit.

An interesting situation. How could they steal the wallet? After all, as far as I know, in order to enter it from another account, you need to go through verification by email or phone?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

sometimes they pay...and yobit exchange  currently running the talk airdrop is one of the exchanges that never dissapoints..it recently paid drls airdrop...and yoda back in january

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yes, there are many free AirDrain distribution campaigns that are real, not fake!
But let's be honest .. In the past, that is, five years ago, free currency distribution campaigns were more honest and more profitable than today! Because the digital currency project was new! But to this day there are still tons of free and real airdrops!
The last time I got an airdrop it was five months ago! At that time, she made about twenty-five dollars
But I recommend that you only trust popular and well-known platforms like Binance, Yobit

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 4
  • +4 2

Personally, I often participate in airdrop without referrals, since few people want to go into this field because they are unfamiliar with it , and therefore the earnings are small , but often efforts that are applied to receive their rewards minor , so in addition to the experience that I get during run time conditions , I get a nice bonus in the form of payments from airdrops , so that suits me fine.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

If anyone is interested. I've only participated in one airdrop. This is DLRS. We managed to take a profit of $ 25. This is without referrals. I'm wondering if this is a good enough profit for airdrops?

6 minutes ago, myasoyagnenka said:

Personally, I often participate in airdrop without referrals, since few people want to go into this field because they are unfamiliar with it , and therefore the earnings are small , but often efforts that are applied to receive their rewards minor , so in addition to the experience that I get during run time conditions , I get a nice bonus in the form of payments from airdrops , so that suits me fine.

Agree. Getting money, though not big, is already cool. Especially if you don’t need to invest your own 🙂

• +1 1

Yes you can get a very good profit in airdrops. I personally have never participated in any airdrop but my friends have earned 550$ in a airdrop. I am also seeking for an airdrop like that

Edited by Zeshan Khalid
  • -1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Frankly its quite random and things arent that great to be suspected as theres so many chance that the value is very low and as it is the value chances of being mid to high is around 25% i think thats what i got so far in between my airdrops.

• +2 1

@Eweretti Participating in airdrops is very easy, but honestly you can't get much money out of it, especially if you don't have referrals. Another aspect to consider is that 90% of airdrops do not pay the reward or even ask for a deposit to send you the coins.
If you made $ 25 per DLRS it is a good amount for an airdrop, although it required a considerable investment of time.

Edited by velasco19
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I do not think that airdrops are good, because you really waste a lot of time and some might keep postponing the distribution date or even not distribute at all, so it's best to avoid them and work in real life or online, you will not be disappointed. 

I mean you can still do airdrops, but have low expectations from them. Period.

• +3 1

I am not much into airdrops. From what I have heard I think there is just a few of them that are trustworthy and would provide you reasonable payment. most airdrops would make you do a difficult task and would not provide the payment assured. So make sure that you go for those airdrops that provide good payment. Do your self analysis and research on this to get the best airdrops out there.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

Airdrops do not give a lot of profits, but it is okay to participate in it, and most airdrops give an amount of 10 or 5 dollars only. In the past, airdrops gave more profits and you can accumulate good capital from them.

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

If you can get big profits with airdrops As an example I put the people who won with the cryptocurrency UNI These people got a very good profit love It should also be noted that the yobit platform makes very good airdrops
Good luck and raté grace for the whole community
A big greeting

• +2 1

i have participated in many airdrops so far. i made a good profit when i came across a good project. especially good for exchange tokens. the closest example is trust wallet's twt airdrop earned well. it is useful to participate in airdrops, but you should also be careful against fraudsters.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

In fact, I have not participated in the airdrop before, but I asked a lot about it. There are people who won a lot from it and others have told me that it is difficult to win from it. I will try it soon.

• -2 1

AirDrops are good for beginners and can get profit from it. I participated in a lot of AirDrops previously and got varying profits according to the airdrop, and there are also some of them that I did not get from them, so you should pay attention and subscribe only to the airdrop, which has a good and successful project.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

19 hours ago, Eweretti said:

Have you participated in airdrops? What is the maximum profit you could get? This is especially true of those who had no referrals. I have very few people who are willing to participate in cryptocurrency events.

I only ever got $ 2k from uniswap $UNI airdrop and in my opinion it is the biggest airdrop as long as I join airdrop and I am very lucky to get it 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

25 minutes ago, rofiqq23 said:

I only ever got $ 2k from uniswap $UNI airdrop and in my opinion it is the biggest airdrop as long as I join airdrop and I am very lucky to get it 

That's wonderful my dear congrats, there are few earning such an amount from airdrops and you were lucky to be among the beneficiaries,as for me the only airdrop I earned from was the one for dlrs at yobit though I sold at a very low price but at least I had some few satoshi in my pocket and can't complain much as it was my ever first airdrop to give me such a reward so I'm thankful to yobit always.

• +2 2

AirDrops have not become as profitable as it used to be in the past, there are many fraudulent airdrops that take advantage of other people's fatigue. We are at a time when it is difficult to choose honest airdrops, as there are AirDrops that I participated in in 2017 and so far they have not been on the platforms.

• +2 1

22 hours ago, momov said:

It's hard to believe this kind of thing, although I have already participated and I received in a tronwallet but after he disconnected my wallet and stole it these Chinese people. And I found no more how to return, but at least also I had my dlrs in yobit.

You are right, it's hard to believe in airdrops because there are legit and fake. But in short, there are legit airdrops which are profitable, like the UNI airdrop some participants received more than $1000, and Coinsbit now is giving $500 CBU airdrop to each participant, and you can earn up to $2000 for referring your friends. Coinsbit is a legit exchange "I hope you know it" and I've already earn a lot from their past airdrops.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

yep is true, there is a lot of work and we need to follow a good direction that works well for us , we need to really put up everything that we are able to follow a certain kind of process so we need to really work and work as hard and be sure of what we are doing,airdrops are really works really hard to which we need to work and be sure of it, so we need to see the same

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I worked in many Aidrops, this helped me to capitalize, to little by little invest, I took the money earned to do staking. If I have made good profits with some Aidrops, I managed to earn $ 50 with the TWT, a while ago they distributed $ 1400 in UNI, and with Yobit, I have also had good income, sometimes I make some, the important thing is to know that you should not give money to give you the coins.

• +3 3

Yes you can make more and more profit from airdrops it is possible to make more profit from it , but firstly you need to find real airdrop site

• -1 1

Airdrops is considered as a gift in crypto field by doing some simple tasks if is it legit. I also earned $30 through one airdrops and mostly airdrops not gives anything. So choose airdrops which have strongest projects and which was announced by some big companies and big crypto exchanger then its will be profitable otherwise its take your precious time. And its very good for learning about cryptography 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹