Can you get a good profit from an airdrop? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eweretti

Can you get a good profit from an airdrop?

Although most of the airdrops are fake, you will rarely find a good one. I think you can make good profits by following cryptotalk and yobit Everyone should trust here. 

• -1 1

11 hours ago, gbfisher said:

choose airdrops which have strongest projects and which was announced by some big companies and big crypto exchanger then its will be profitable otherwise its take your precious time. And its very good for learning about cryptography 

@gbfisher you are totally right about choice the legit airdrop.. Usually as you said exchange site airdrop become legit because few days ago we get some usd from yobit airdrop.. So if a member think exchange site airdrop also fake then he going to done a mistake.. also some airdrop is legit without any doubt where we need to give some kyc plus hard task like yobit task..             

• +2 2

Airdrops generally don't pay a decent amount of money unless they're associated wth a well known exchange, like the latest airdrop by Yobit, which deliver DLRS, whose price has remained stable over the last days. Airdrops can also yield more acceptable profits when one has some referrals, for example, youtubers promoting such airdrops are able to literally get thousands of referrals, that result in higher profits. 

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@gbfisher you are totally right about choice the legit airdrop.. Usually as you said exchange site airdrop become legit because few days ago we get some usd from yobit airdrop.. So if a member think exchange site airdrop also fake then he going to done a mistake.. also some airdrop is legit without any doubt where we need to give some kyc plus hard task like yobit task..             

@Dorjoy12 yes we can get good profit from airdops but if it is real because many airdops are fake nowadays it will take your time and you will do all the task and in the end nothing will be send to you so try to get real airdops then it will give you good profit like DLRS was one of the real airdop and great value..

• +2 2

9 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 yes we can get good profit from airdops but if it is real because many airdops are fake nowadays it will take your time and you will do all the task and in the end nothing will be send to you so try to get real airdops then it will give you good profit like DLRS was one of the real airdop and great value..

@Mark wood we shouldn’t think about airdrop section of crypto world because we cant find out easily which is legit and scam.. So it will be better for us if we use our time in another crypto related section such as investment and trading..  You can prefer trading as it give you much profit than any others section... Use our time to learn somethings always..            

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I have never participate in crypto currency event because i am newbie here please tell me about this how i can participate in this event..

• -2 1
  • +1 1

23 hours ago, George10 said:

That's wonderful my dear congrats, there are few earning such an amount from airdrops and you were lucky to be among the beneficiaries,as for me the only airdrop I earned from was the one for dlrs at yobit though I sold at a very low price but at least I had some few satoshi in my pocket and can't complain much as it was my ever first airdrop to give me such a reward so I'm thankful to yobit always.

Yes it is indeed lucky!
I think the platform itself is running a cryptocurrency distribution campaign.
Therefore, we must take advantage of this opportunity and not miss it because this platform is considered very reliable in terms of airdrop! Because honestly, I benefited from it more than once, and the value of the airdrop was rather good, but it did not reach two thousand dollars, as our friend said.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 10/28/2020 at 12:59 AM, velasco19 said:

@Eweretti Participating in airdrops is very easy, but honestly you can't get much money out of it, especially if you don't have referrals. Another aspect to consider is that 90% of airdrops do not pay the reward or even ask for a deposit to send you the coins.
If you made $ 25 per DLRS it is a good amount for an airdrop, although it required a considerable investment of time.

You are right @velasco19 that airdrops are easy to join and they usually take about 5-10 minutes. The only problem is that they do not pay too much and most of them turn out to be scams and ask for money before receiving the airdrop, which they usually don't give. So it is up to you if you want to join because you could get free money if the airdrop turns out to be legit.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Haven’t been lucky enough to have succeeded in getting any token airdrops after participating in some of these events. but will keep trying until I get a good one!  never give up!

• -1 1

I got a very good payment by doing airdrops work There are some airdrops  that make a very good payment for us like I didn't get about 500  from a standard one which is very beneficial for our future and neither is it an income of mine. But for those who have YouTuber, this is very good news because they get a good amount of benefits from here because their number is very high if they get paid.

• +2 1

On 10/27/2020 at 8:26 AM, Eweretti said:

Have you participated in airdrops? What is the maximum profit you could get? This is especially true of those who had no referrals. I have very few people who are willing to participate in cryptocurrency events.

@Eweretti It depends on the airdrop and what you do with the profits, there are many that are scams, but others are very good, for example DLRS was very good, you could get good profit from it and you can still make a trade that allows you obtain profits, there are airdrops that pay you a good amount of coins that if you know how to trade or invest them you will have good profits, that if, only take airdrops from serious pages and in which you see that they have time doing it and with proof of payment by the users.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If you can receive very good rewards from airdrops as long as you make sure that they are reliable and secure companies and platforms that are doing the airdrop. I recommend Yobit since it is a very responsible and serious exchange and it always promotes very good airdrops and you can get very good profits just by doing simple tasks ... Yobit is the most I recommend it 100%. Cheers

• +1 1
  • +2 1

16 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Yes @Mark wood, I may join the cryptocurrency world late ,I may be new into it, but honestly I have done dozens of airdrops, and I have done all the tasks am assigned to so right,but j ended up not getting the reward, the only legit one I have come across since joining the crypto world is the DLRS aidrop by yobit, since then I believed that true some airdrops are indeed true

If it is possible to obtain good profits in an airdrop, but you have to look for them with a magnifying glass to find them, because they are very rare. In a cryptocurrency airdrop, the creators and the participants should win, because they both need each other, the participants are part of the market for these new cryptocurrencies and they are also the ones who promote it, the creators of the airdrops should reward the participants in a more generous way and that is more should at least comply with what was agreed in the deliveries of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Hello, I have participated in very few airdrops, until now I am familiarizing myself, they have given me very little but there are good projectos out there. Now I am in one, but you have to enter your relatives  in this and all the contacts you can, it can be a good strategy.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes you can get just follow the right direction and it works perfectly and so true we need to work and put together and we need to follow and be powerful and we need to work and we are able to really be good in what we are doing , its really important to follow that direction

• +1 1
  • +2 1

18 hours ago, Jiswin kunjumon said:

Sorry mate, I never participated or invested on airdrop and I don't have much knowledge about the getting of profit from airdrops.i think you can understand all from the others posts and that will more helpful on you. Be careful on scam airdrops.

Not only airdrop are scam in the crypto world ,many things and many section of cryptocurrency has scammers, and some airdrops are real, just like the recent airdrop that yobit did, it actually the first airdrop I happen to see that is legit, everything about yobit is legit and real mate

Dear! Yes you can get a good profit from the airdrops but would have to wait for the best time of selling the airdrops if the price of airdrops will be high you will earn good profit. But this may be a long process.

• +1 1

I think airdops are better than getting faucets and its important to keep on trying as hard and putting up a strategy and be good in what we are doing in the best levels we are having today so we need to follow everything well so today we need to get more into airdrops they are more profitable get this straight, airdrops,  400uni were given 2500$ and a whole year you get about 20$ in faucets its better but you have to make sure that you keep on working as hard for it

• +2 1

Yes, I participated in the airdrop, but it was a little profit. I think if you want to profit from it, you should work more on referrals because the airdrop is more dependent on it.

• +2 1

I would say it is still good especially when you get it for free. I would not say that it is enough because frankly speaking, the rewards they are giving as a freebie to users anticipating it is not that big honestly. I would say it is not profitable since it only comes depends if there is an announcement so there is a possibility that it might not appear in a month. The rewards you might claim to it is actually depending to the initial value that it would have in the market when it would be tradable because you would know if that would be enough for you as a profit. After all, the airdrop is free so it means it is profitable because you somehow earn it and somehow did not accumulate any loss in the transaction.

@Eweretti  dear airdrop didn't pay too much. Mostly airdrops are scam and fake round about 80%.

I will suggest you to take part in bounties campaigns. They are too much paying. I have just completed a bounty in which i get 1500 $.

For that you can check bounty section of crypto talk and bitcoin talk.

• +1 1

There's a lot of opportunities in airdrops to get a huge amount of profit because most of it are having a great value when it released to the market, i already joined a lot of airdrops and most of them i get a good profit like in last airdrop which is the free dollars, just keep participating in airdrops just make sure that this is legit to avoid being scammed.

Well, I will give my opinion, I do not believe that aidrops are a good profit, because rarely does a good airdrop happen, it is rare indeed. They are usually air launches that cause you to waste time and often, if you pay, you will pay so little that it is not worth spending time on them. But there are those who participate, but in my opinion I prefer to avoid.

This is a Very interesting topic.  Personally i also finding information about airdrop.  As a beginner i dont have idea, knowledge about this airdrop. Your post help me lot. I come to know lot of information about airdrop. Thank you.