How many wallets would you use? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
arnosk

How many wallets would you use?

If I am going to save my coins and I have a lot of them, then it is better for you to separate on the wallets, not necessarily more than 5, but to transfer 3 wallets sufficient and secured, of course, with a strong secret code, and if you want to preserve them, try not to rely on one email, I mean mail For the governor and another mail for work. Thus, you avoid penetration.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Putting large amount of crypto currency only in a single wallet can be very risky as accounts with large sum of money can attract hackers. Dividing it in multiple wallets is a great option to keep yourself safe.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

2 hours ago, gbfisher said:

For that purpose hot wallets like trust wallet, metamask, atomic wallet is best. And i also make a google sheet for securing my password so i cant face any problem. 

For normal user who do transaction daily then for them mobile wallet is best as you mention because in hardware wallet you need to use seed key for login plus every transaction needed privet key..  So usually long term investor and holder use hardware wallet..  By the way, its really good idea that you have made a Google sheet for safe your account..               

21 hours ago, tienda said:

Good strategy Dear friend @Guru2050 In this case of cryptocurrency it will serve to generate more profits and be vigilant in case of hack.

:classic_rolleyes:

🤍

Thank you @tienda with that efficient strategy it will be very simple and easier for someone to follow up his improvement, to check mate his achievements and progress in the business. You also there my friend, our privacy is our everything

On 10/13/2020 at 10:58 PM, arnosk said:

Suppose you have a large amount of bitcoin, would you hold it in one wallet or should you divide it to multiple wallets? What is wise to do if you don't want any attraction?

I might better use at  least 2 hardware wallets to store Bitcoin. The reason is, sometime hardware wallet could be also hacked while using online client for various purposes. 

On 10/13/2020 at 10:58 PM, arnosk said:

With big companies buying now large amount of bitcoins how are they doing this?

They are probably using cold storage hardware wallets because a single bugs in other wallets can definitely be the costly for the biggest holders. If some companies are holding the biggest BTC amounts means they are trying to HODL BTC without loosing them to the hack. 

• +3 1

Actually I don't have such amount so I don't prefer different wallet only one wallet is enough for me, and in the future if I need some more I will use more because people look at the situation and I will try to use trust wallet as well and I will study more wallets if I need to use it..

• +1 2

I will use multiple wallets but wallets should be best in security purpose. Hard ware wallets are best for storing your assets for long term purpose. I use 3 to 4 wallets at a time. Now i am using trust wallet, atomic wallet, coinbase wallet and payeer wallet.

If I have a lot of Bitcoin, I will divide it into two wallets, first in order to make it easier for me to track my money and also to avoid risk and reduce its percentage in the event that one of the wallets is hacked or  if my money get stolen.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You should always and no matter what to diversify your virtual currencies big amounts into separate online wallets or cold wallet storages.

For example: In case some exchange being hacked or simply not be able to allow you to withdraw your funds for some particular reason you will be able to still get some of your funds back to you (no 100% loose).

On the other hand you could use an hardware wallet like Trezor and your coins would be safe for eternity without any third party service.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Perhaps in the case of big services like companies or custodians like Grayscale and banks that want to enter the competition of cryptocurrency trading, it will be best to have a strong and secure system of many wallets that will be able to control them easily and have secured the assets and the keys.

• +2 1

If you have large amount of money in single wallet and it gets hacked then it will be a big loss to you. So try to keep your money in multiple wallets or withdraw it immediately from one wallet.

• +1 1

Personally I prefare to keep at least three incase one becomes a bit problematic, if at all its possible to get a wallet that will never issue out any operational problem then I might just keep one, but I don't believe such wallet exists 

• +1 1

Depends on my purposes. I always hold my big investments on the cold wallets, because it's safer than exchanges and online wallets. But cryptocurrencies which I need for every day tasks I keep just on the Trust Wallet. It's very comfortable to use and quite safe. I don't concern about security, because I'm ready to lose this money and I trust team of the wallet, because it's a sort of Binance ecosystem

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I haven't though about that because first I don't own any big crypto wealth and then it will only make me more troubled about storing more private keys in more safe locations and eventually it can make so many problems that will be harder to recover the keys. I've seen most whales in Bitcoin have only one wallet too so probably they don't want to make it harder for them and lose funds.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

My capital is not concentrated in one coin. And I don't use multi-currency wallets. I prefer to use desktop wallets from developers.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I usually use three Wallets  Uphold  when I go to fund in my bank, Payeer and Yobit wallets when I go to trade or buy some coins,, I do not try to have in the three wallets dividing the amounts in Bitcoin I only use 2 wallets only to transfer when I go to withdraw from  Uphold or Payeer. and Yobit when I go to buy, sell, trade Bitcoin Litecoin Ethereum I buy on Yobit and only leave them on Yobit and when i withdraw a to one of those two wallets Uphold or Payeer .

If you use multiple wallets, it is advisable to keep the passwords well in a safe place.

• +2 1

If I got that large amount. I will divide it to different safety wallet because just like yobit what if that wallet is undergoing maintenance and that day you need your money in case of emergency. You do not have another option or back up but just to wait to have an access again. Second scenario, what if someone hack or scam you. You gave your pw and email because you are easy to deceive. All of your money will get lose. So it is better to divided them into multiple wallet account.  

• +3 1

If you distribute your digital currencies on a lot of wallets, this indicates your fear of penetrating one of them and having all your money in it. As for me, my money is spread out over several platforms but my monthly earnings are transferring it to a ledger nano wallet.

Most of big companies and big investors are buying from Grayscale. It is the best way for them to buy without having the trouble of storing private keys. It is all done by Grayscale which gives them access to stocks of the Bitcoin, Ethereum and the rest crypto they offer. Microstrategy has not explained how they bought, they didn't give any information and said they bought from exchanges. The grayscale trust is also traded in regulated otc exchanges so we don't know what they did exactly.

Edited by cryptovlek

I use 4 wallets for the different currencies. I use Metamask, Truswallet, Tronlink, and Coinbase. I think there are many cos 3 is enough. I like having my money in several wallets just in case one day it will disappear

• +2 1

I am use some crypto wallets for storing cryptocurrency.I have use Coinbase, blockchain, Trust wallet, Tronlink etc.These all wallets are very safe and good wallets for keep storing crypto asset's.

Hello everyone, I would use several wallets, each one has different characteristics and different modes of use, personally I have used Electrum, Uphold, trut wallet, metamask, each one for different needs, I have had no problems using them, they are very simple to use. use and safe.

• +1 1

I just use a single wallet and that is Blockchain becasue this wallet is so much secure and good and it use is so simple and so many peoples will use this wallet becasue it is trusted and good.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If I have significant bitcoins, it is difficult to trust any wallet, whatever it is, but a way must be found to store the currencies or convert them into banknotes, and put them in a safe in the office or bank, I honestly do not know what I will do then.