Is it a good idea to change Bitcoin to USDT (Tether)? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josefjimenez

Is it a good idea to change Bitcoin to USDT (Tether)?

USDT or Tether, provides stability compared to the volatility of BTC. It depends on the situation you are in. If you have btc at 20k, and you feel that is the most high it will go, it is only smart to convert it to Tether, so when the price goes down, you can always buy it back. That was the reason why Tether was introduced in the crypto market, to provide stability where there is none. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

51 minutes ago, Fatima121 said:

I don't really know anything about Bitcoins now because am still a beginner friends please enlighten me more about the changing of Bitcoin to USDT

Yes I think you can through the use of some reliable apps like block chain or Roqqu, u will firstly have to sell your Bitcoin in Roqqu app and then purchase Usdt, if I'm to change I will sell the Bitcoin when it high and then purchase Usdt when the USDT is at lower price. I think this little explanations may help.

Edited by Biojay
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, Biojay said:

Yes I think you can through the use of some reliable apps like block chain or Roqqu, u will firstly have to sell your Bitcoin in Roqqu app and then purchase Usdt, if I'm to change I will sell the Bitcoin when it high and then purchase Usdt when the USDT is at lower price. I think this little explanations may help.

Wow am really impressed with your little explanation.  I don't have any idea about all this stuffs you just explained. I will try and read about roqqu application and blockchain applications. 

I do not like using usdt for many reasons, one of the most important of which is that I do not trust the US dollar because it is getting bigger and many trillions are printed annually. While Bitcoin has great value and against inflation, the total number of 21 million remains unchanged.

Yes, it is one of the stable currencies whose price is linked to the US dollar, and you can rely on it when prices drop in the cryptocurrency market in order not to lose your money because of the price of any currency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

At this time I don't think it's a good idea. The way bitcoin is rising it will be soon over 20k usd. So instead of exchanging to usd you should buy bitcoin more. You surely will get profit. It is a perfect time to invest in bitcoin amd earn from short term holding.

• +1 1

Tether is used by traders, if you are invested in Bitcoin what do you need with Tether, you will sell and wait for a dip that may never happen, then you will be buying again higher and have less Bitcoin and less profit from your investment.

• +1 1

If you are trader you are use then the usdt pair or the usd that you can sell your crypto for profit or even loss depending with the price. What you can make is trade in the usd or trade to make more bitcoin. I'm suggest to trade to increase your bitcoin, it will give more profit for the bull run we are have.

If you own bitcoin and feel unsafe about price crash, it is not a bad idea to convert it to USDT but only temporarily. This process should only be done to stay safe from unpredictable waves that could harm you. As soon as the period of stability started again, you have to bring your money back into trading business. Don't let your capital locked in Tether it is not a bank for safekeeping.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Mridul Rahman said:

At this time I don't think it's a good idea. The way bitcoin is rising it will be soon over 20k usd. So instead of exchanging to usd you should buy bitcoin more. You surely will get profit. It is a perfect time to invest in bitcoin amd earn from short term holding.

if you look at the chart you will see that now bitcoin is actually way overbought and might end up collapsing after maybe touching 16k again, in short term im bearish about bitcoin.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Mridul Rahman said:

This is the wrong time to buy bitcoin as it pumped firstly for paypal news then us election but now both effect started to disappearing in crypto market which will surely make dump of btc price as well as another currency..  Also we know that every end of year crypto currency price  increase and mostly btc price which clearly indicate now the time of btc dump..  That is why no one should buy btc now and it will be better to convert usdt or usd..                    

• +5 1

Exchanging btc for usdt tether shouldn't be something we do because of the fact that we fear for the volital nature of btc, these should be done when the condition and situation deems feet!!! 

Good strategy .usdt As you said, you are pegged to the dollar. It is stable and will not cost you much. If you convert Bitcoin or any currency to usdt, you will not be harmed by what you may be harmed by in other currencies. When is the right time to sell. It is when you get profit over what you invested. Here is the right time.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

In crypto currencies trading bitcoin is matched to be traded with tether USDT because this is stable coin and also it is having high volume and market cap.  

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

For me, especially these days, the bitcoin is firmly and has no intention of selling before reaching double the current price. Bitcoin performs a miracle every 4 years and this is the right time to do it.

• +1 1

My friend, when creating a usdt currency, it was established in order to maintain its stability and stability to be a digital currency for dealing between all cryptocurrencies with the aim of dispensing with the dollar in transactions and making an alternative to it with a digital currency close to the value of the dollar Thank you

• +3 2

I agree with you, I think Tether is a very useful cryptocurrency because it is very stable and rarely goes up or down too much in price.
I have used it a few times and it always serves me as a refuge from the volatility of cryptocurrencies.
As you say, the ideal is to change the btc for Tether when the price is too high and buy btc again when it has gone down a little.

• +2 1

bitcoin is ever moving currency that is why you can make some or great money from it so for that you need to have investment in it and if you keep your money in usdt it will not effected by the market.

Yes when the market value of bitcoin is deteriorating seriously but presently that the value of bitcoin is impressive rising day and night better to hold your bitcoin to be increasing in profits and wait for the best time to sell when it's above $50'000 dollars before the end of 2021

Bitcoin price is very volatile and it is better to convert your profit in USDT because it is stable currency and you will not get profit and loss if the price of Bitcoin is changed. If you are a Crypto trader then you can definitely convert your cryptocurrency profit in USDT

You can convert your currencies to stable currencies such as the USDT through our trading platforms as we take this action when we want to preserve the profits that we generate. 

On 10/13/2020 at 2:49 PM, josefjimenez said:

The vitality of Bitcoin can generate great losses and great benefits, but what is the best time to change our Bitcoins to USDT (Tether) token? Or is it not highly recommended to have USDT (Tether)?

It is not a bad idea to prevent loss by converting your Bitcoin holding into USDT. The great thing is, you should not leave the blockchain ecosystem while doing so. Myself, I repeatedly convert Bitcoin or other crypto holdings specially when price of such currencies get increased in the cryptocurrency markets. But, if you are planning to invest in USDT for a long time to expect the profits, then it is not the perfect way because USDT is the stable currency.

I will advise you that we should arrange for cryptocurrency which is stable and has high security.I think if you convert your cryptocurrency or bitcoin into USTD then it will not give you any good profit because its value is like dollar sometimes going up and sometimes coming down.If we have a lot of knowledge, then we can earn a lot of profits from the industry, it is a very good platform. 

On 10/13/2020 at 2:56 PM, julianisaac said:

In my opinion, it is not a good idea to convert bitcoin to USDT, since it is like converting bitcoin to dollars. Remember that the USDT cryptocurrency follows the value of the dollar, so it loses the appeal of cryptocurrencies and their potential to rise. On the contrary, if I had USDT, I would convert it to bitcoin.

I'll just say that, you can only convert Bitcoin  back to the similar physical and local currencies when you're ready to spend them to the physical world, why exchanging when you're not ready to use them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We must take into account that altcoins exist to maintain a balance in the cryptocurrency market and when we decide to exchange Bitcoin or any other crypto for USDT or any other stablecoin then it is to keep our profits safe and not due to impulses led by panic . To operate in the cryptocurrency market, the main thing is knowledge and the second is to keep a cool mind based on technical analysis and not on the path that the herd follows without having any foundation. No to fanaticism and yes to predictions based on knowledge.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink: