Is it a good idea to change Bitcoin to USDT (Tether)? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josefjimenez

Is it a good idea to change Bitcoin to USDT (Tether)?

We use USDT to preserve the value of our cryptocurrencies against the dollar when there is a crash in the currency market

And we can use it in trading operations against Bitcoin where we can get some financial gains due to the vitality of Bitcoin from high and low by trading against the USDT

• +5 1

This is trading, my friend, and this depends on you, if you think and see that Bitcoin will rise more, keep it, and if you think that it will decrease, sell it and then buy from the bottom, you must have some basics in trading so that you can determine the appropriate time to buy and when to sell.

• +2 1

If the concern is to protect your assets if the price of cryptocurrencies falls, then USDT greatly facilitates the task of protecting funds as well as that of traders and businesses interested in working with cryptocurrencies. This since it allows to quickly exchange more volatile cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, in a stable cryptocurrency.

On 1/15/2021 at 9:00 PM, joemcgwa said:

Its very hard for the talk token to be recovery again to have demand till the talk token will be not paid and used for the certain uses, so there is how it will become with demand.

What's I see the talk token in the future the coin will be with high demand, but at this time its not easy for talk to have high demand because the supply still increased. 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

What's I see the talk token in the future the coin will be with high demand, but at this time its not easy for talk to have high demand because the supply still increased. 

Sure cryptotalk cannot let the talk token to die that's easy because this is their project so that's they might do something in the future that could make the coin to survive for a long.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

We know that Bitcoin is a very valuable currency ... Bitcoin is very expensive .. I think it is a good idea to convert Bitcoin to USDT.  There are good and bad sides to knowing everything.  So, I think you shouldn't if the price of BTC goes up.  I guess a lot of trading pairs trade on BTC / USDT, so this is a good idea, but it is better to buy USDT if the price of BTC is very good, and then BTC decreases a bit when selling on BTC, so it is a good trading pair.  Thank you.

On 10/13/2020 at 12:04 PM, josefjimenez said:

The vitality of Bitcoin can generate great losses and great benefits, but what is the best time to change our Bitcoins to USDT (Tether) token? Or is it not highly recommended to have USDT (Tether)?

I think that buying USDT (Tether) when Bitcoin reaches a high price can be a very good idea because we can have good profits after Bitcoin falls in price again. USDT (Tether) is a cryptocurrency pegged to the dollar and I think it can be used to avoid losses due to the vitality of Bitcoins.

Indeed, Bitcoin must be changed to Tether when the price of Bitcoin drops in order to ensure that there is no loss. This is really something that makes you save your money.

• +2 1

I don't think it will be a good idea to change bit coin to usdt because a lot of people are familiar with the bitcoin systems so that will be a wrong decision to change it to usdt

On 1/16/2021 at 6:56 AM, Muhammad Saleem said:

Yes, it is a good strategy followed by most of the members. I also do so. I convert my BTC, and tokens to USD or USDT if I don't want to trade with them for some days. The reason is stable prices of USD and USDT. Your funds will remain unchanged.

I for the next time when you need to save your money stable, do not exchange them to USD, because exchanging to USD its means you sell crypto to fiat which is very high cost, so that's just exchange them to USDT only because USDT can be exchanged fast like other cryptocurrencies through the exchanging platform. 

On 1/17/2021 at 1:53 PM, Excelsior said:

I sincerely  don't think is a good idea to change bitcoin to Tether, as btc is much more valuable that USDT and you are likely to gain much from it when its price rises.

Changing bitcoin to USDT this is the way better that you can buy more bitcoin later than you have exchanged before, all you have is to exchange bitcoin to USDT once the bitcoin price is high, then exchange USDT to bitcoin once bitcoin price is decreased. 

I do not think it is good to convert Bitcoin to USTD because by doing so you may lose your profit because the USTD has no movement, it is rather stable, but Bitcoin can rise and thus lose you the profit and gain that you need

Tether is a stable currency and therefore it is considered a very important basis for traders to protect themselves in times of collapse, as you buy the rest of the cryptocurrencies for investment due to their many price changes and when you achieve your goals you exchange them with Tether.

Actually, This is very good suggestion if you have bitcoin and bitcoin prices become higher then you have to convert it in usdt.We know Bitcoin is a volatile currency,then you can not lose your money by holding in Tether because its a stable coin.Thus you can convert your usdt to btc when btc price dump and you can get huge amount of btc. In this is way you can protect yourself from the volatility of the btc by passing them to usdt their value will not be affected.Hope you understand the strategy of btc and usdt.

In my opinion, if you do not have the experience to anticipate the lowest and highest price limits for Bitcoin, do not take the risk.
If you keep your bitcoins and the price drops, you will lose a little, but the price will rise again.

• +2 1

Choosing currencies to buy from is now an easy matter, as the popular cryptocurrencies are specific and most of them are increasing in price, and investing in them is a good thing.

Dear In my suggestion I prefer to btc change in to dollor . And we can directly purchase or sell btc . And it is easy and we can convert our currency with btc with exchanging dollor . 

My friend, I think as Bitcoin still rising and its value still increases, it's not a good idea to exchange your savings into another coin. You'll lose the opportunity of a good profit. BTC is the strongest coin right now and the most spreading around the world.

• +2 1

Sometimes it can be beneficial for us beacuse when the value of bit coin is increased but sometimes it may lost due to decrease in value of bit coin. But any thing can happend because price is not fixed.  We can wait for the bitcoin value ia increased. USD trading is benefits in some ways but bitcoin is also

My dear friend I want to tell you that if you want to involve in the trading then you should to exchange the Bitcoin in the United States dollar otherwise this is not a good to exchange the Bitcoin in the United States dollar then you should to exchange it in the xrp

In fact, in both cases, you must be experienced, because leaving the petit in your wallet is dangerous, of course, if you have not analyzed it and it is expected to rise, then its descent means your loss, well you can convert currencies sometimes the usdt, it is its fixed value, if you want to fix your money between now and then For the other, but you have to be a person with great experience and learn technical analysis in order to be able to invest bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, the Usdt currency, through which it can avoid loss in the event of a price drop .. Yes, sometimes I exchange my BTC gains and convert them into USDT. I think sometimes I am afraid of lower prices, so I do this process.

• +2 1

Hello guys, I think we should stay btc The same in the balance does not turn on USDT and not even USD Unless you want to withdraw the cryptocurrencies Bitcoin and convert them into paper money, then we convert to the dollar better

This matter requires an expert in digital currencies to know the most appropriate. I prefer to keep the bitcoin and not exchange it for any other currency. The currencies that are exchanged for dollars are not stable, so you must consider the best time and the best price and replace them.

My friend, I think that the USDT currency is very good for calculating our profits, as it is a fixed currency and linked to the dollar, so when the price of a cryptocurrency rises and we want to sell it to make a profit, it is better to convert it to USDT.

I think it is a good idea . You can transfer your balance from Bitcoin to USDT when Bitcoin is high to maintain your balance . Then you can buy Bitcoin again when its price drops . You will make a good profit through this process . But I think that applying this idea is not that easy as you should be careful because if Bitcoin price rises instead of dropping, you will lose because your balance of USDT will not buy you the same amount of Bitcoin .