Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

Of course, it all depends on your needs! Because how can these two terms be divided? After all, we always need to sell and buy coins, and this is a mandatory factor. So I think it's cool to buy coins at a low rate, and when the price is high , it's cool to sell!

• +4 1

Coin buy low price and sell high prices Incerase your coin and money in trading buy and sell important so I prefer both. I prefer buying and selling cryptocurrencies and investing from them. 

As for me I am a poor boy I don't have money to buy crypto but if I acquire it I will sell it , I prefer to sell my crypto if i earned it through micro task for instance , if I earned in crypto talk I can sell my crypto.

Buy and sell is part of trading and without one thing it can not be completed.  Buy any coin when it's price is low and sell it when price is up. This is basic rule of trading. 

But mostly day trader also buy at high price and sell it with difference of some points 

I prefer buy and sell both for example, I work doing trading, that is, buying and selling and check the market trend 

and take the decision  coin buy low price and sell high price increase your coins or money  In trading buy and sell important So I prefer both 

I prefer to buy and sell crypto coins because they are both good source of income.

I like buying but I prefer selling of crypto coins because it is easier than buying

It depends on my situation, if I have enough cash I will buy and keep it or if the need money for other things I will have to sell it. So it depends on my situation.

personally, I almost never buy altcoins but I earn them through the various bounty campaigns on various forums and with airdrops, then I sell them almost immediately even at a lower price given the instability and uncertainty of the market

On 10/11/2020 at 11:22 PM, JPCaMoney said:

I prefer both, I buy when the price goes down and sell obviously when the price goes up, this way I earn extra money. This is one of the ways you can earn money online.

To be hones we can't choose between them because both options are interdependent, we can't sell without any cryptocoin before buying it, and after we buy it we have to sell it or trad it in order to get some profit from it, so this two options are not separable.

Well, I have not yet reached the earning stage, as I have not reported 100 comments.
But as you said, it is considered an investment and an effective way to earn money from the Internet, so you cannot be satisfied with buying or selling.
At the same time, you should not depend on luck too much
You must be smart in reading the future of currencies and their tendency to rise or fall.

Actually, there are 2 operations that go hand in hand in the cryptocurrency trading system and it all depends on the needs of each user. Many buy cryptocurrencies with fiat money to ensure the value of their capital since, despite the volatility of cryptocurrency prices, it is more likely that fiat money will devalue without any possibility of recovering its value, which in a cryptocurrency popular like Bitcoin does not happen.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Buying both, is what every one will prefer on having to do, as you can't really rely on choosing one type of trading activity over the other. As when you see the big trades you know they trade in all chances and techniques as they don't rely on one techniques for trading

On 10/11/2020 at 9:34 PM, ekraali said:

i prefer buy coins than sell coins and store it in my  wallet then will sell it

Both buying are selling are important even though it is good to do them at different times. Buying is recommended when the market is downwards. You can buy and ho for a long term until when profits have accumulated and you can then take your profits by selling or withdrawing.

Hey dear! I will prefer both buy and sell when the price of coin will be down then I will buy and when the price will be increase then I will sell . In this way I will get more profit I think this is the secret of earning good money.

Yeah mate! I would prefer to buy or sell cryptocoins.I'll tell you the best reason.If you buy some cryptocoins in low price.And after a few days if the price get higher then it is freely profit for you.Thats why i would prefer to buy or sell cryptocoins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I prefer to buy Crypto when the price of crypto is low. And I prefer to sale the crypto when it's rate become hight in the market. In this regard I got profit. This is a business of money exchange. Some time people lost their money when the price of crypto goes down. 

yes i do buy sell cryto coin like that when the BTC or LTC goes down then i buy this coint to my wallet and when the market goes up then i sell the coin and then i take some profit from the coin.

Well this question to me is relative, pending on the value of the currency at the moment I prefer doing the both as it can add up to u financially if done well.

Selling when the price is rising is not a very good choice, for example some sold earlier when price didn't reach even 10k and now bitcoin is at 15k. You have to select different strategies between different coins.

If market goes up like now, that's a good time to sell coins step by step. some people FOMO and buy tokens and after a while when market will go down again they regret their FOMO action. For people who believe that the market will rise in the future, I recommend sometimes buy and sell.

• +1 1

To me I prefer to buy when I am financially buoyant so that I will keep for future purpose, because I think in the nearest future it will bring more profits but if someone is not financially okay he should just wait for the time the Bitcoin price value increases he/ she will then try to sell at that time.

If you rely on this method, that is good. Simple things can make you rich. Only one thing is the time may be prolonged from time to time. You should study the market, see news, and do your analysis that will reduce your risks at least. It is a profitable strategy, and at the same time the losses create a successful path.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I have the same decision with you mate. I would buy if the price goes down and sell it when I think that the value of it would satisfy me. So, if we want buy or sell crypto coins we should make a good decision and observe the value of the coins from time to time or day to day for us to not loss our coins. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

What can be better, than getting free coins during airdrop campaign and selling it for a medium amount of money? I am sure there is nothing better.