Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

I will do both, because many of trading doing buy when the price going down and sell to make profit when the price candle is up, sometimes i hold token or coin if the price potential going up on futures.

I prefer to use automated systems. There are many software to buy and sell cryptocurrency. For longterm i prefer to buy and for daytrading go after the market. I have some experience with forex and crypto exchange looks familiar. You can use some indicators from mt4/mt5 platform for trading. If you want some more info PM to me.:)

when we are trading, we can't choose, whether to buy coin or token, we buy any coin or token, which can provide us profit, because our goal of trading is to get high profit, not choosing coin or token, so when coin or token have the potential to increase , then we have to buy it, for making a profit

i prefer selling when the price is high and buying when it is low again. but i fail sometimes to do so.

In my opinion, you can't just choose one of them! Because you can not sell if you do not buy!Buying and selling is one of the conditions for working in the digital currency project! You must know what is the appropriate opportunity to buy (when the price is low) and you must also know what is the appropriate opportunity to sell (when the price is high)

Actually when the price of the great coins which give me profit I buy that coins when the price is goes down because at that time I can sell it in low price and I invest in the different site also I get interest and when I need money so I only wait to market when it goes up I sell it in a great amount..

• +2 1

I always love buying and storing but also use selling when I need money.
It's as simple as I said, sell at a high price and buy at a low price.
But storage is good and buying without selling is good, especially now.
Choose the good currency with a good project and buy only buy and then buy even after a short period of time, sell.
This is really my opinion and I hope you benefit from it.

Currently I only resort to selling Bitcoins received from this platform. At present the value of the Bitcoins are on the rise, so it is recommended to hold your Bitcoins till it reaches its peak. Many are of the view that it's going to reach $20000 by the year end. By that time the users can sell it for a higher profit.

14 hours ago, JPCaMoney said:

I prefer both, I buy when the price goes down and sell obviously when the price goes up, this way I earn extra money. This is one of the ways you can earn money online.

My main goal is to buy coins. Obviously  I will sell if there is enough profit and/or I want to invest else where. I think the whole point is to accumulate more crypto...

People ask me what I spend my crypto on and I say I don't, its more like a store of value/investment.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

The question should not be, what you prefer to do, but the more important question is when you prefer to do. Buying or selling crypto shouldn't be associated with the likeness of a certain coin or crypto. The idea is to make profit, hence when is more important. Buy when the market goes down, and sell when the market goes up, do the opposite of what your guts tell you. 

I believe that both buying and selling is important. The ideal is to buy low and sell high, although it is very difficult for me to find the entry and exit points.

15 hours ago, JPCaMoney said:

I prefer both, I buy when the price goes down and sell obviously when the price goes up, this way I earn extra money. This is one of the ways you can earn money online.

Good morning friends! Of course, it is one of the best strategies, identifying support and resistance on a chart.

15 hours ago, JPCaMoney said:

Good morning group. Sure, it is very important to operate in rising or falling markets, to make a profit at any time.

16 hours ago, JPCaMoney said:

@JPCaMoneyI also prefer to do both because there is no point in just buying crypto coins/tokens and then just keeping them in your wallet forever. Also, it not possible to keep selling crypto coins/tokens because eventually, you will run out of coins/tokens to sell. You have to invest (buy) in some coins/tokens by doing your research and then you need to keep them in your wallet and wait patiently because patience is key and haste makes waste. You need to keep checking the market cap so you could know about the progress of the coin/token you have invested in. When you are confident that the coin has reached a high enough value, you sell it and keep the profit.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I buy and sell regularly. Trading is the best way in the cryptocurrency world i think. I am buying low and selling high. I'm using stop loss while trading.

It is difficult to know the right time to buy and win additional money, as it needs a great analysis and study of the currency greatly, and I do not think that you are gaining additional money every time. If it was easy to determine this everyone would become rich when you sell there is another person who buys from you The only difference between the seller and the buyer is the method Analysis of the target there is always a loser

Yes, i prefer to buy or sell cryptocoins as it can give you huge profits and make you rich within some days. We can buy coins when it's price is less and sell the coins it's price is high 

I prefer to buy crypto coins and invest in coins because I believe that many of the coins will worth a lot of money in the future.

In my case, I bought codes to roll freebitcoin, it didn't help me much because I lost more than I gained, but I never tried to sell.

At the moment I do not have the means to buy or sell crypto currency. But as a general rule, if you have the means to invest in cryptocurrencies, if its value is high then it will be better to sell and if, on the contrary, its value is low you buy.

Edited by rakimus

The best thing is to buy since in the future its value will be higher and The benefits of cryptocurrencies for the world economy range from small transaction fees for the exchange of funds online, to greater protection against identity theft given the secure nature of the cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are also believed to help break down barriers to finance in developing countries. For example, cryptocurrencies could be easily accessed through mobile phones in countries without a banking structure