Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

In the mean time I would say buy cryptocurrency coins because it is the time that will make you rich in the couple of years without doing any thing. 

• Useful or interesting 10
  • -4 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

There are different ways to own a cryptocurrency. You can buy it and store it in your wallet, which is the path followed by most cryptocurrency owners, or you can mine it through a process called mining.
One of the coins to mine is GRIN is relatively new. It is a cryptoactive based on the MimbleWimble consensus algorithm, which promotes the privacy of transactions. GRIN has an unlimited amount of coins that miners will appreciate. The mining difficulty varies depending on the hash of the network, and the asset itself is based on the PoW mining technique.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 11
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

we have many different ways to own a cryptocurrency, we can extract it through mining or we can buy it normally as many do, buy when there are low currencies and sell when they increase in value 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

I also prefer both. Because in the field of cryptocurrencies you have to buy and sell. You cannot sell without buying. You should buy when the price is cheap. You should sell when the price is high to win good money. In this field, a strategy must be followed and applied, and with success for all

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Obviously I prefer to buy crypto coins when prices are low.

Then sell when your prices are higher than when you buy them, so you can earn more and invest more. 

• +2 3

Buy in a lower price and sell it when the price is good enough to earn. Sometimes you earn when you buy a coin at a quiet lower price. So when you sell you earn good money.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

That will depend on the cryptocurrency and what type of investment you want to make, if the currency has a low value in my opinion it should be holding or staking. If, on the other hand, we talk about bitcoin, I trade and I make a profit all by selling and buying.

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

I always prefer Monday, if you see that the currencies are going up, then you will sell, and if you see the currencies declining, then you should wait.
But the general rule is that when currencies stay with you, they can one day become rich simply when you have a large quantity store.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Buy-Hold-Sell-Repeat is the best strategy to increase your capital and diversify for higher profits, of course always with control and remember to also enjoy the profits,greetings.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

In my opinion, it is better to buy and sell the 2 because they have their cons.In purchase you can buy a cryptocurrency at a low price and after 1 week or 1 day you can Sell at a fairly affordable price and you have profits and recover your investment of the coins that you bought ...

• +2 1
  • +3 2

I prefer to buy bitcoin and accumulate it when it is down because little by little I think that over time it will go up in price so if my best option is to gradually accumulate it to ensure future finances I think it is the best that I know you can do about the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 3

i prefer buy when prices go down and sell when prices go up. this way can make a good profit . trading is profitable if you know when buy and sell

Edited by david51
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

ofcourse it is more pleasant to sell coins, but if you dont have any then you will have to buy some to start trading

• +2 2
  • +4 1

Mostly I sell since I use crypto to live in a large part and the other I put flexible savings in a fixed term with the intention of increasing my capital a little. I look forward to the time that I can buy and increase my crypto capital.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

coin buy low price and sell high price increase your coins or money  In trading buy and sell important So I prefer both.I think peoples who are collecting coin and only joining airdrops they're like sell coins . make some profit  you need trading for increase  coins.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Trading is one of the most widespread ways to make profits in any direction the market can go. That means that whether the price goes up or down, and we can anticipate the direction of the movement, we can make a profit. I think there is a consensus that we all like to win, and cryptocurrencies offer that possibility as well. Why not value it?
Edited by Lopezmaurel
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • -3 2
  • -1 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2