Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

This must be seen as learning at the beginning, as every novice loses something later you learn and you win

In my spare time I am attentive to this world of crypto, although I wonder is it cina and usa and russia and that they are going to get a crypto currency, if someone has heard of those who told me a little

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello, I believe that there are many profit opportunities in the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies, one of them is arbitrage that can be studied and used daily.

• Useful or interesting 2

pues de eso trata el trade, de saber cuando vender y cuando comprar, ese es el punto, hay muchas maneras de aprender, y puede ser de ayuda el foro.

• Useful or interesting 2

I like them both because when I buy I get an idea that it is a medium and long-term investment and when I sell it is because I got a good return on the currency in which I invested!

I like to do both, I like to buy when the price falls and I sell when the price rises ... oh, what do you need to know how to grasp prices to get a good profit and the more you invest, the more you get from working with traiding, you get more than That's what I do

2 hours ago, JPCaMoney said:

Prefiero ambos, compro cuando el precio baja y vendo obviamente cuando el precio sube, de esta forma gano un dinero extra. Esta es una de las formas en que puede ganar dinero en línea.

The truth is that I like to sell more, because for me it means a personal satisfaction for the simple fact of receiving a profit. I think that when a person sells to terminate a cycle, in the world of trading it is known as "closing a position" and therefore for that person who holds a currency it means the end of a long process where the fruits of carrying out are collected. a good investment, it must be taken into account that almost anyone who adopts cryptocurrencies does so to obtain money, although everything begins with a purchase or an investment that is made to seek to revalue, the moment of sale is something unique Because you know that your objective in the market has been met, a sale can also mean a wise decision to exit the market in a difficult situation to foresee possible losses. A sale also means getting rid of a coin or project that did not meet your expectations or that caused you a loss. However, I believe that this concept is more associated with the psychological aspect and satisfaction of the human being

I prefer buying crypto coins and holding and then selling when the price get higher in order to gain some profit and the best buys is when Bitcoin price is low and selling when the price goes higher.

• +3 1

When you need cash, the only way is to sell a small portion of your crypto holding. Generally, I prefer to buy crypto, most especially POS assets as they can serve as a means to generate passive income. I regular purchase crypto on Mycointainer and stake them on their platform , There is a wide range of crypto to invest in, just deposit and start earning 

Because of how the market is, I prefer to keep the cryptos that I have, and when it goes down I will buy insurance, while waiting when the next bubble is to sell and make a profit.

It depends, if it is a currency that has the potential to increase in price, I buy and accumulate, then when the pump happens I sell a part in case the token continues to rise in price. If you do tradind you don't have to be a newbie to avoid losses.

• +1 1

I do both, I buy when the coins are at a low price and I sell them when I see a rise in price to make a profit. However, I always try to keep bitcoin waiting for the boom and the price to rise significantly.

I think that it is good to sell and buy at the same time, it means to trade ... because cryptocurrencies are volatile and that means that their price as it goes up a lot, it goes down immediately.

I do both, but what I do most is sell when the price is high. This point is very important especially when we are beginners to take advantage of our first profits. We must advise ourselves well and create a good strategy, in order to always have funds in our virtual wallets.

The idea of this activity is to obtain crypto either without investment or simply by buying at a low price and then selling at a higher price and making a profit! although if we can keep a certain amount in our power in a stable currency, it is also comben...

In the cryptocurrency market, selling and buying is everything, I like to buy when the price of an asset goes down, I save it and wait for its value to rise in price, and thus obtain profits, be attentive to the movements of the crypto market .

It depends on the situation. Now a days i am trading in TWT where i have buy this and now hold for some months to get more profit. Thats the idea.

Everything will depend on the type of cryptocurrency, its price and the behavior of the market. Taking into account the above, cryptocurrencies are bought and sold according to the most beneficial.

If you are in the world of exchange
 you should know when to sell or buy.
 The fluctuations of the cryptocurrencies
 is the basis of trading to be able
 to capitalize every day. 
Both options are useful.

As for me I prefer both buying and selling of cryptocurrence to my local currency for spending it on tangible things and I think most of crypto users @Guru2050 that's what they do since there are only few countries where they support this mode of payment.

• +1 1