Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

As a beginner I have not attempt to buy or sell a coin, my first time of getting a cryptocurrency coin is through cryptotalk, but I will prefer to buy a coin invest with it to sometimes, when the value increase then I sell it to gain profit.

Yes, i prefer to buy and sell crypto coins.  Because it is very profitable  business. Crypto coins price up down continually.  Buy coins when it under rated and sell when rise price.  It makes a good profit    

If you got the knowledge on how to buy and sell crypto's and you already got the money for it, its really a good investment but it will take a very good strategy to keep on gaining. Seek helps, Also you should be aware on when to buy,when to sell always check the market its like doing business in the crypto world its a good gain but pricey. but you lose nothing if you try just study for it first 

i guess it should be both done. Trading  coins is like business it's not always gaining, you have to invest, Buy for you to gain profit. Well there are some ways to gain for free. but if you want to do trading be wise. Learn when to buy and when to sell. keep your eye on the market when price is high and low. In time it will gain you the most. 

Exchange speculation - selling and resale of coins. Margin trading is the most widely held line of attack to spread the integer of cryptocurrencies. On exchanges, in principle, you tin acquire and be snapped up coins using leverage. current exchanges: Bitmex, Bitfinex, Binance.

I prefer buying coins while the rate is low and selling them while the price is high . Trading runs this way. We buy coins by expecting that their price would be high . Trader must be a risks taker. Price low or high depends on the demand of the coin and supply of it . We must have good research before buying and selling. And most importantly we must be patient. 

• +1 1

Personally, the best cryptocurrencies are safer than fiat currencies, and most of the operations I do are purchases for them
When I am selling because of the high price, I will go back to buying at the first low

As I'm  new to this world I'm still learning about crypto

As this market is volatile so I'm not taking risk. I advice all to get maximum experience in this foeld and then invest and buy and sell coins. Becahse without experience you will loose all your money if luck don't favour you. I'll  buy and sell when get enough knowledge about this field. But buying is better and save it in wallet to earn extra profit when proces hmgoes high.

I don't have much idea about the forum Currently as I'm new at this forum. I'm trying to learn more and more by exploring all the sections and getting knowledge from all the good content posts. I Think Firstly I should be well aware of the trading and nature of this forum before investing here . as it is volatile market so its risky for me currently to buy or sell coins . Right Now my main motive is to earn and learn more and more about the forum and its trading.

In the suggest time I could say buy cryptocurrency coins due to the fact it's miles the time so that it will make you wealthy within the couple of years with out doing any thing.

Of course,sooner or later we will have to buy or sell,of course,it is much more pleasant to sell, especially when we have recorded a profit.You need to sell on the rise, and buy on the decline,it's all simple)) So it's hard to choose between these)

On 10/12/2020 at 2:07 AM, JPCaMoney said:

I prefer both, I buy when the price goes down and sell obviously when the price goes up, this way I earn extra money. This is one of the ways you can earn money online.

@JPCaMoney For a more profitable earning, it should be both way. As you stated, we can purchase the cryptocurrency when its price is low, and sell at the required time, when the price in market is high. For this you need to have patience, and must be determined and quick and with your decisions at the right time.

I prefer buy coin and sell too. When the prices of  coins are low you should buy them and when that prices will increase then you should sell them. It is one of the good way of earning i agree but i do Trading     

On 10/12/2020 at 4:22 AM, JPCaMoney said:

I prefer both, I buy when the price goes down and sell obviously when the price goes up, this way I earn extra money. This is one of the ways you can earn money online.

I find the title funny, because in cryptocurrencies, you shouldn't buy without the purpose of selling it when the price heightens and you couldn't sell if you haven't bought any. I will not include other people who buy cryptos in order to buy other things, or people who sell cryptos which they got for free, because those are uncommon figures. When you do cryptocurrency trading, you will have to do both buying and selling because it is how you earn. And obviously, you cannot do otherwise. Anyway, I'm glad you specified that both are preferred.

Yes i want to deal with crypto coin. Because crypto coin have own value. Crypto is going to higher and higher. So i suggest all buy and sell with crypto coin. Because the use of crypto increase and so many people attaching to crypto. But trading in crypto required skill and experience for trading. Price is must be effect on trading. Selling and buying concept on price. Buy on low price and sale on high price. 

I don't just  it or sell always. There are times that each of them are important and you need to figure out when you need each if them. There are times that buying is better and there are also times that selling is better 

Yes, this method is good, but you can also diversify in buying currencies and trading values to increase this profit, my friend, and also trading is a great science.

I think it depends on the occasion, it is important to sell and buy cryptocurrencies myself when I bought only to leave some coins stagnant for the future to take profits
Good luck and big winnings for everyone

As a newbie I am still learning ,I want to focus more on trading and investment, and am sure I will understand it well through this site, but I would like to buy and keep for some time,if am able to have more knowledge in the crypto world

I like cryptocurrencies and what I like to sell and also like to sell because we have less idea about new members here and I am very worried about this because I can work in many ways here * What if I get support from members *  I don't know if

I also agree that you should do both, since you can earn from it. You can buy it when the value of the crypt coins are low, then when the demands are high and its value rises you can sell it at a higher price. In that way you can earn money.

You can use it both to make profit from trading. Buy crypto for lower price and sell it if the price gets up. You only need to monitor the prices and can analyze for you to sell it in the right time. You might lose your money if you are buying for high price. Wait for the lower price before you buy. Trading needs patience so you have to wait before you buy and sell. Always consider the prices

I prefer to earn them and they HODL them, because the value has risen a lot in the last years and I do believe that the trend will continue as long as there is demand. And the demand keeps rising as paypal adopted bitcoin in their website.

• +1 1