Trading bots, the way to improve your earnings. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yoanny

Trading bots, the way to improve your earnings.

Hello folks, I would like to share my experience with you about using trading bots as a way to improve profits in our operations. I've been doing manual trading in Binance for almost two years, recently I discovered a new possibility using free trading bots in Pionex exchange. What is the reason for using them? In Pionex in a practically unknown exchange. Here I share with you some of its principal benefits.

• Set up your own business strategy and let the bot change for you.
  • The bot offers dozens of volatility, trend, and volume indicators, as well as tools for technical analysis of the market, all of which help you determine the most appropriate trading strategy.
  • It allows you to analyze past data, which can help you adjust your business strategy for optimal profitability.
  • You can stop them at any time.

But with a proper setup, your profits will increase significantly, and most importantly the bot will trade in the market 24x7 as far as the conditions you set are fulfilled. Oh, also another good news is that there are two of these bots available for Binance.

Well friends, let me know if you found this post useful, and of course, share your experiences with me.

Best wishes.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Trading bots are not perfect, in fact not for beginner traders. You have to have a few knowledge to set up an automated trading bots to a configuration that suits your trading style and market situation. I have a few experience with trading bots and as time progresses, they won't contribute to your trading experience. Lastly, trading bots doesn't come freely. In fact, a free trading bot might be a phishing or scam attempt, thus, one should be careful with it. 

The only automated trading I can recommend is Yobit's RoboTrade.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Trading is actually a good crypto job that enables one to make some profit to there wallets but we also have to remember that it requires lots of sacrifice of pleasures in order to be successful in the field because for me i don't think bot are perfect fit r this job instead i will suggest one should seek good knowledge and experience about the field so that he/she can do it manually.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

50 minutes ago, Oxygen99 said:

Trading is actually a good crypto job that enables one to make some profit to there wallets but we also have to remember that it requires lots of sacrifice of pleasures in order to be successful in the field because for me i don't think bot are perfect fit r this job instead i will suggest one should seek good knowledge and experience about the field so that he/she can do it manually.

The way he explained @Yoanny ,very simple that some will like to taste how it operates, but am quite sure it weigh heavier than that, and bots are definitely not for beginners, one needs to understand the concept very well and have lots of experience about it before engaging into it

21 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

bots are definitely not for beginners, one needs to understand the concept very well and have lots of experience about it before engaging into it

Trading coins is not for begginers my friend and that is why we are always advised to seek good knowledge, experience and concrete background about it because little mistake can make one to lose huge amount of money and there will be no one that will compensate you for the lose.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

There are many ways to improve our earning... Crypto trading is very profitable...    But the prerequisite  of trading is to have get a good knowledge about it....if we are acquire full knowledge in crypto trading we easily more and more money...     

Exactly as everyone says, trading bots are not a magic tool that will make you rich in a short time. They are just that, another tool at your disposal that based on your experience and analysis of the market can help you improve your profits.

The Yobit trading Bot is good and also the Binance exchange Not other I can't trust them because they are third party software and could be  tempered. I used customised software who give me good profit but later it stop giving profit. I do manual trading but take notes from trading bot.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think that if you know coding this can be helpfure for sure ( you're advice ) but otherwise I strongly agree to just follow and buy bots that are proven to work, this way you set yourself up for succes and maybe the people around you get to profit too ( friends, family ) so be sure to check profitable public bots at all times.

Also, the best bots are obviously, for sale and not free, but not all of t

If it is effective compared to your own judgement and strategy then go for it, since it could helps you to analyze the chart based on the data given to the bot and since there are a lot of mathematical computations, it is really a huge help to the user. But I think there is still no bot that accurate and perfect to the point that you always gain profit than losing, I think it is better if you only use the bot to helps you decide since it is really helpful when it comes to complex computation, do not fully rely on it like the bot is the one that do all the works, don't do that as much as possible, the final judgement should still come from you.

14 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

I do manual trading but take notes from trading bot.

You are right my friend because trading not don't have assurance of notifying you on the right time to sell for good profit but when you do it yourself by checking the market always you will definitely know the right time to sell so that you will earn some profit to your wallet.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 10/10/2020 at 11:24 PM, Yoanny said:

Hello folks, I would like to share my experience with you about using trading bots as a way to improve profits in our operations. I've been doing manual trading in Binance for almost two years, recently I discovered a new possibility using free trading bots in Pionex exchange. What is the reason for using them? In Pionex in a practically unknown exchange. Here I share with you some of its principal benefits.

• The bot offers dozens of volatility, trend, and volume indicators, as well as tools for technical analysis of the market, all of which help you determine the most appropriate trading strategy.
  • It allows you to analyze past data, which can help you adjust your business strategy for optimal profitability.

But with a proper setup, your profits will increase significantly, and most importantly the bot will trade in the market 24x7 as far as the conditions you set are fulfilled. Oh, also another good news is that there are two of these bots available for Binance.

Well friends, let me know if you found this post useful, and of course, share your experiences with me.

Best wishes.

@Yoanny Free? no, nothing is free, be very careful because you can lose your money, it is very dangerous to trade with third-party bots because your currencies will surely disappear, bots are very useful to trade in places where mobility is great and it is not difficult be able to stay and wait for an order to be executed to make our move that benefits us, but I recommend that they be paid bots or made by yourself, the latter would be the ideal, but in the absence of the possibility of making the bot yourself, better buy one that offers security.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think that bots are best for very experienced day traders. I won't be able to use one and program it correctly. I don't consider myself a great trader either so paying for a trading bot and also losing money from programming it incorectly will not be somethign I want to do.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you very much for the information, it was really something I needed. I have seen the robotrader on yobit and did not understand a lot. I don't trade a lot but I try to invest and probably I will not need a trade bot, but I had always many questions about them and you given many answers with this post.

• +2 1

I don't use bots in trading thanks. I haven't tried using any automation in my trading and will not try them, there is a good chance that the trades will be worse than doing them manually so I am not interested.

• +3 1

i think trading bots are good but only when the market is in bull, because when we are in bear market like most altcoins has been since mid september then the bots won't be as profitable.

• +1 1

In my opinion, trading bots still post quite a big risk and the only way you will be able to properly profit from them is if you are well versed in terms of crypto trading. Because you will have to set up the bot and not use the default settings. Without this you are likely to make a loss. Also, the trading bots are not able to make on the spot decisions and will only work within the ranges and settings they are programmed for. This can be risky. 

On the plus side though, they do eliminate human emotions from the process and therefore they prevent panic buying and selling which is a very good thing. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 11/2/2020 at 7:57 PM, Syedbesharat said:

The Yobit trading Bot is good and also the Binance exchange Not other I can't trust them because they are third party software and could be  tempered. I used customised software who give me good profit but later it stop giving profit. I do manual trading but take notes from trading bot.

Yes @Syedbesharat Yobit trading bot it seems good. We can set it when are not face to our machine or device. It is a good tool, but we shouldn't forget to do manual trading to improve more our knowledge and experience about trading. Actually I have not idea about if exist others like Yobit trading bot.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think the use of robots requires experience. In fact, it really helps in gaining time and effort, but it requires a good inspection and monitoring the market in case anything happens that may expose you to loss.

On 10/11/2020 at 6:24 AM, Yoanny said:

So each bot is designed specifically for one exchange. Thanks I didn't know about that, I thought that exchanges allowed the use. But these bots send data to a central server? Aren't these dangerous too?

• +1 1

Tradingbots aren't that much easy and good recommendation.If you have good programming knowledge and has good strategy then you can jump for making own tradingbots. But for others it may bears a huge loss so be careful with that. And I have seen many people trying to sell their bots in telegram, Please avoid them all are scams.

On 11/1/2020 at 6:01 PM, Raqeebzy said:

The only automated trading I can recommend is Yobit's RoboTrade.

My recommendation is also Robotrade on yobit.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 10/11/2020 at 4:24 AM, Yoanny said:

Best wishes.

Trading bots are really a step up in the game of cryptocurrencies, but before stepping into the automated trading bots, endeavor to learn the basics as well as operational principle of the bot(s) you would be willing to use

If course it improve your earning bit it is not 100 percent can be succeeded, they also lose but loosing low percent and profit also is low percentage.  

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Trading bots are only good for those with low level of experience. They can use bots because bots are smarter than beginners but after a while you can educate yourself and outsmart a bot quite easily. At this point, bots are no longer helpful and can be even harmful for you because you have reached a certain level of trading expertise and you have the power to control your assets and manage your risks much better than a bot. So, only use bots at the beginning and an soon as you get going, drive on your own!

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 11/3/2020 at 2:56 PM, Oxygen99 said:

You are right my friend because trading not don't have assurance of notifying you on the right time to sell for good profit but when you do it yourself by checking the market always you will definitely know the right time to sell so that you will earn some profit to your wallet.

@Oxygen99 You are correct my friend that there is no assurance in trading and we can not rely on anyone to remind us of the best time to trade. We should all be aware of the current market status and how we can benefit from it. Only then will we be able to earn some good profit.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January