Do you use Lightning Network ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Do you use Lightning Network ?

I think that one day this technology will appear on this forum, because it really allows you to make transactions without much loss of time, and make crypto exchanges and payments, it's so cool!

As for me, I have not used Lightning Network before, and according to my information, cryptocurrency transactions in this network are fast. I hope you will use the Yobit platform this is Lightning Network in the near future, this is positive for all of us

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/24/2019 at 11:48 PM, hmind said:

Have you used Lightning Network?  And what do you think going forward about the Lightning Network?

Bitfinex is an exchanhe thats supporting LN, will Yobit use this technology in the future?

We should really wait until the light network be a fully matured Network because it is still in a you age and might still having an error and if we wait until it gets matured then it will be a good network for us.

On 12/24/2019 at 10:48 PM, hmind said:

Have you used Lightning Network?  And what do you think going forward about the Lightning Network?

Bitfinex is an exchanhe thats supporting LN, will Yobit use this technology in the future?

I have never used the Lightning network, I think the Lightning network is suitable for peer to peer bitcoin transactions, because it allows you to transact without being recorded by the blockchain, so you can transact without anyone knowing, including if you want to avoid taxes. But this system uses third party software so I think it's too risky about its security.

I hope that Yobit supports Bitcoin telegraph network because this will contribute to improving the deposit and withdrawal of exchange and greatly increase the number of users.

I do not use the Lightning network. I think that your money can be lost there, i do not like to enjoy some doubtful projects.

• +1 1

I have been using LN to pay for task on microlancer, to get some sats for ads, since I also like to post I like to collect some sats from zapread, I also like to play bitcoin bounce which pays you some satoshis every day. I guess LN will shine once decentralized exchanges are enable on the  LN or when tokens can be put in the LN, there is already a group of developers working on bringing tokens to LN. A few exchanges options at the moment but little by little exchanges will add support for it once bugs are fixed or solved.

• +3 1

cryptocurrency transactions in this network are fast, including if you want to avoid taxes, the lightning network can't doing transaction

• +1 1

I am learn the lightning network will be extreme fast and very cheap to use but I have not use it. I do not know how to start but I am read this is still developed so can we use something before it is released and feel safe? I am hope that Yobit will also use the ligthening network and help the adoption and give us low fees for withdraw.

Edited by Mella

I am sure that when lightning network is finished yobit will use it. Bitfinex has connections with developers so they can feel safe to use it but I don't recommend using it right now. I've seen adoption is already happening for lightning network so it is probably going to be a big hit for Bitcoin once it finally begins.

I don't know many that use the lightning network, in fact there is risk in using not finished software so it is not very wise to do that, only for test reasons if you have time to give this a look. It will be a great addition to Bitcoin when it is finished and give a big boost to Bitcoin adoption.

To start utilization of the organization, a Bitcoin whole should be set in an installment pipe. The lightning organization would then be able to be utilized all over until the line is shut. We are making what is known as a receipt when somebody needs to get a charge.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/24/2019 at 5:48 PM, hmind said:

Before asking it is better to make a short lesson on Lightning Network, then you will find it is not ready for mainstream use yet but only some services started using it for testing purposes.

• +3 1

I have looked into Lightning and there are some wallets we can use but I haven't understood a lot about it, it is still seem to be too complicated and the actions required may have risk to lose bitcoin too so I didn't take this risk.

• +3 1

I have only heard the term Lightning Network and I know it is a development for Bitcoin that many people are waiting for, for many years. What I have read about this it is that it will be very fast and have fees that will be just a few satoshi but it will not have the transactions recorded on the main blockchain, instead in a secondary network.

• +3 1

My friend, being a study of information technology, I know what optical networks are, as they are networks that use optical cables with high speeds and safer transmission, as they are impossible to steal when the information flows inside the optical cable, as they are transmitted as optical signals inside the cable.  ... And I think that cryptocurrencies travel with these cables because of their high speed and high security system, thank you

There are some shops that accept lightning network payments but this is not ready yet, there are problems need to be fixed and those that accept ln payments do it at their own risk. I haven't used but I am monitoring the situation and I will be the first to dive in and start using it when we are given the green light.

• +2 1

No, I did not try this network. What is this network and why it exists Is there a good explanation for it and can it help us with the transfer or data

• +4 1

8 minutes ago, Amelia23 said:

lightning network will be vey good to so many people. It will definitely increase the speed of transactions making it very easy for people to send and receive and who knows it might also reduce transaction fees for some crypto. were all waiting for such an innivation

I think that this technology would bring bitcoin back to life, as we all know that bitcoin is a great coin but it has gone too slow these days and is about to get worse, so this coin would help so much bitcoin in particular.

• +5 1

I don't use the Lightning Network, I think sending bitcoins using this network carries a risk of losing bitcoins. Because we use third party access, of course we hand over bitcoins to third parties to be transferred to the wallet address that I will go to. I think it's better to trade as usual because it's safer. I don't know if yobit will use the lightning grid or not.

• +2 1

For me, I have not used this technology before and do not know much about it. Perhaps I will try to search to find out what this technology means

I think that very soon we will be in the position to be using Lightning Network as it has been cleared of major bugs and the final testing phases are happening now. We have good news from this development as well. Bitcoin will be massively used with the lightning network as it has already reached thousands of nodes and many shops and crypto exchanges already use it.

I have not yet used the electric network. But I heard it had some insects on it. There is something wrong with that. But surely authority will fix it. But I am so glad to use it. My exchanges still do not support this feature. I hope Yobit will definitely implement that feature in the future because it is a very sophisticated conversion. 

On 12/24/2019 at 8:48 PM, hmind said:

Dear I think yobit can't use it because it now in devolving process so it take some time and I also want to use it but I hear that people are losing there money in it so I am not try to use it and I also advice you to stay away from it because you can lose your money in it so just wait for some time it can be modified and then we can use it.

• +3 1