Do you use Lightning Network ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Do you use Lightning Network ?

On 12/24/2019 at 9:55 PM, BTC Future said:

Lightning Network is still in development and you should be careful when using it as your funds might be lost because you might have missed an update. It will be a breakthrough once it is fully released but right now it's best to leave it to professional developers.

Yes you are right if we lost our coins than it will never come back again and this is true so i think we should not use the LN because still that is not properly launched and still the developers are working on it but in future i hope we used it because it is secure for us to safe the coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I never use lightning network, I see that is sure will increase your speed of transaction and also decreased your fees every sending transaction. But that is also hard if wallet to receive Bitcoin for example not online, the lightning network can't doing transaction. For me i prefer doing normal transaction with blockchain, because i am not really care about speed transaction.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/27/2019 at 8:12 PM, Bijoy52 said:

Lightning Network I got a question about your post on this topic. Yes I did not know why. After looking at your post, I am now wondering if I should think about the topic, would you please tell me the details of it.  I need to explain to you a little bit about the details, if possible,

I too didn't heard about the lightning network ..and now some questions comes in my mind that what does lightning network ??and how does it work??and what are the thing we should keep in mind about the lightning network??

I do not have any information about the lightning network and I did not use it previously, but I hope to get more information about it and try it soon.

I have heard very much about lightning network but i am not known of it and i am also interested in it as i have asked many users who are my friends about it but i want to gain knowledge of it by any experienced user so that i could also carry with it.

As of now I am not using Lightning Network and also I still haven't tried using it. I really don't have any idea about what is Lightning Network. Based on what I read on other users' replies, it's like a system that might help us to have faster transaction when we use cryptocurrency.

On 12/24/2019 at 5:55 PM, BTC Future said:

Lightning Network is still in development and you should be careful when using it as your funds might be lost because you might have missed an update. It will be a breakthrough once it is fully released but right now it's best to leave it to professional developers.

yes, there are some faucets that pays you with lightning network coins so i tried with those that i earned for free but there are a lot of bugs so don't try it with a huge amount of money. the dev team have to do a lot of things before it can be used like a normal coin because now it's risky because of bugs

On 12/24/2019 at 10:48 PM, hmind said:

Have you used Lightning Network?  And what do you think going forward about the Lightning Network?

Bitfinex is an exchanhe thats supporting LN, will Yobit use this technology in the future?

I am sure that you will also use the system. I am sure that yobit wants satisfaction for its users, because you know that when users are satisfied with the services of the yobit it will make the popularity and visitors of the yobit rise.

I have never second-hand this Lightning Network, but fair enough I declare by now heard it, that is exceptionally usefulness and helpful to prepare bitcoin transaction no additional information, hence if at hand are at this time several members about Lightning Network be capable of piece their knowledge.

I by no means second-hand Lightning net but as I distinguish that Lightning net is utterly speedy which stress-free to transition where the transition was consequently momentary I deem this must be count on bitcoin transition make contacts

No I have not used lightning network before but I have read a lot about it and this is what Bitcoin needs right now, the lightning network will make transactions with Bitcoin very fast.

I think the lightning network means the speed of the transaction which a crypto currency is all about famous so it will be good to use the crypto currency for the transaction speed as lightning network. .I anticipate this will also  raise Rank of altercation globally .

I would surely use ligtening network, but if I am not wrong its not yet operational. I read it will fasten the entire bitcoin network and reduce the fees to very low amounts. That would be a boon for the entire bitcoin universe. 

It would be great if it embraced eObit, as it is a method of making quick and modest installments in Bitcoin. Expect not to take too many in just chain transactions

Dear mate most users here in the forum don't really know what lightening network is all about  like me in particular please mate can you kindly break the words down to my own understanding

Lightning network is the most powerful implementation in blockchain  technology. Once after its stable release it will be able transect 1000x faster than the present bitcoin block chain & segwit. This is a huge development by blockchain  developers.

• +3 1

I have never used actually. I also heard they're still in development, there's still a lot of things to improve in the lightning network. I think a few exchange has this feature in their platform. So, if we use them our transaction will be much faster than the normal network?

I heard a lot about the Lightning Network here in the forum, I have not tried it, I would like to know it more and I will ask some friends about it and their experience of it

On 12/24/2019 at 8:48 PM, hmind said:

Have you used Lightning Network?  And what do you think going forward about the Lightning Network?

Bitfinex is an exchanhe thats supporting LN, will Yobit use this technology in the future?

I have bot used this network.  But people are saying it is in a development.

I think the lighting network means of lightning network, how lightning network works, who develops lightning network, lightning network pros and cons 

On 12/24/2019 at 5:48 PM, hmind said:

Constantly as my mobile wallet has lightning addresses. I don't hold much there but just enough for transferring small sums.

I never utilized Lightning Network however as I realize that Lightning Network is very quick which simple to change where the progress was so quick I figure this ought to be add on bitcoin progress organize

The lighting network has not been come to every one all the time because it is not so much popular in the digital network in the crypto talk. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I've never used the Lightning Network. The Lightning Network is still under development, so it's possible to lose money.

I have not utilized lighting Network yet. Just because I think about lighting system from you post. I have a fantasy about utilizing lighting system. I will assemble understanding about this