How to become a successful Cryptocurrency Trader. - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan22

How to become a successful Cryptocurrency Trader.

Every trader need friend/ forum/ group to sharing experience and increase their knowledge about trading world. If you have blog/ web/ social media that I can use to learn please share with us. As newbie like me has communicate with expert is valuable experience, may I get one?

A lot of topic about this already exist but in here you offer chance to create good communication between trading member, that's good. I have little experience about trading and want more because my strategy not always success. When you're ready please give me chance to join, I hope can become successful trader, soon.

In fact, in our time it is not so difficult, but the problem is that people are too lazy just to start taking the first step.

I am a really good trader and make a lot of profits on a daily basis from trading and I can also help you if you need strategies and signals contact me

THINK POSITIVE

Before becoming a successful trader you must be a good trader first, good is not necessarily successful, but first you need to be good, then you are lucky you will succeed.

In order to be successful in trading, you must adhere to the rules of trading and have sufficient skills and knowledge about your trading so you will succeed in trading.

If you want to be a successful trade you only need confidence, courage to take risks and perseverance.  All techniques and systems are just theories that are used as benchmarks, which does not mean that you will be successful.

Cryptocurrency and forex trading are different.and you have to learn first before start trading on those type.or you may just lose your capital on wrong trades.better to ask expert and watch tutorial first before trading.

I joined crypto trading market in 2017 from bitcointalk.Now I am a full member of bitcointalk forum.Till now running 3 years crypto trading, I earned some money in 2017 and lossed money in 2019.Now crypto trading is so risky.

1 minute ago, valenteeno said:

Can you share your trading techniques - is it TA aka technical analysis, or Elliott waves analysis, or Fibonacci levels, or indicators?

if you want my advice dont follow any of the indicators that you have just mentioned and try to rely on your own prediction of the market because crypto is about your personal sentiment.

There are following tips to become a successful trading in crypto and forex market one is trade with low leverage if you do trades on leverage and used on 75% funds so that have long margin to close your trade third is used only good coins and tokens having in dip price. 

I think that trading on the crypto currency is not esi. First beginner learn as for expirence then he earned. Become a good trader fousce on the work and one mistake ruine the whole work. Fir thr beginner trader he should make some coin and hold them for few time. When coins price on high he sold it and become a good trader in crypto world

Once again, I remind people who want to learn forex trading that the forex trading will need more time to master the skills, and you need to have a big effort to learn every lesson that he gave to you. Besides that, you need to have some money to start, and even if you can get a welcome bonus from the forex trading website, you still need money to start another trade. But yes, I heard that forex trading could give you a big profit, but that is only if you have high skills in the forex trading so your chance to make money will be bigger too.

A good coach will not make pro Trader, successful is all about the Trader himself, may be you learn from coch but you the one who must learn your self how to control your emotions or managing your risks, practice is the best way to learn trading. 

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

Is this self promotion? Maybe that is good way to teach people about trading world. But i hope you not referring them to scam site or you become scammer. I just give some advice to everyone, please don't depend on someone for your choice in life. Like choosing coin, i prefer doing by myself. If wrong just take as a lesson.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

How do i analyze the graphs? What should i look for? I'm new to trading and I don't want to buy and sell blindly

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

It is easy to learn but hard to implement what was learnt. Google, YouTube is there for you to teach you how to trade.

I think they should have a plan before trading or after entering into trade. And of course in terms of their psychology in this good position will help trade in calm and emotionless conditions. Yes having the skills and experience is also very important to help you in trading to get a good profit.

On 12/24/2019 at 8:31 AM, Sohel Rana said:

You didn’t give you information where we contract with you.

Please describe how to we contract with you?

Which analyse you learn us technical or fundamental?  

Yes mate no information on how to contact you I will like to know  about the market analysis from you mate pls send your contact number thanks

To become a successful Cryptocurrency trader you need to lear about the trading if you are not much experienced with trading then try to trade with small amounts in starting which will help you to gain experience and thereby you will be able to make great profits.

Well to become successful in trading you should always trading coins just get some experience in trading so that some day you will be pro trader.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day