How to become a successful Cryptocurrency Trader. - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan22

How to become a successful Cryptocurrency Trader.

If you have any information you provide, put it here so that everyone can benefit. Don't make ambiguity in dealing with you. Be clear and put your thoughts to everyone.

To be successful in crypto trading then you need to study it more because it is the most risky among the type of trading because you money can be double or lose it all.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

In order to become a successful cryptocurrency trader you need to have a lot of knowledge, experience and patience. Knowledge and experience can be gain by doing a lot of trades because your actions whether it's right or wrong can give you lessons and that will help you to grow.

3 hours ago, Foysal Ahamed Pranto said:

If you would like to learn cryptocurrency and forex trading, contact me.  You can easily do market analysis and every kind of currency that you can analyze and read the market and make money through the business.

WTF? Who are you? suddenly offering service. I suggest avoiding people like this because they tend to take your money instead of providing services.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

No, it’s just not Forex, and I don’t choose it, because Forex plays a lot in losing your money. It is much easier to use an exchange exchange. 

I assume that you are providing some lessons for free but maybe not, anyway as long as you are helping and teaching those who want to learn trading then its great that you've offer something like that here in the forum.

The most important advice to become a successful trader is to focus on the quality of the trades. That is, reduce the number of times and focus on quality, not quantity. The more trading times, the more costs and losses.

To become a good trader or successful trader, which I'm hoping to become in the future, they need to have a great amount of patience, control over their emotions and a good strategy and a smart money  and investments management. They need to know how much the risks on every of their investment. I don;t call myself as a good trader, yet, not yet, right. 

I want to be a successful Crypto trader, I think you need knowledge, lots of knowledge and knowledge in every other currency and field. You will have to be like a wise man.

To become successful cryptocurrency trader I think you must have first a lot of patient, an intense learning about crypto so you will know what you're doing and not loss. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Zukizukizuki said:

experience when it comes to trading, I aspiration that you track my instructions and if you complete I conjecture will are before now successful 

Yes we are all here to learn new skills and share our experience with other so I really appreciate that and hope that you can give more 

Thanks

23 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

The most important advice to become a successful trader is to focus on the quality of the trades. That is, reduce the number of times and focus on quality, not quantity. The more trading times, the more costs and losses.

Thank you for this important information that you provide to us and you help others. Thank you my friend

2 hours ago, Ahmeddominik said:

Thank you for this important information that you provide to us and you help others. Thank you my friend

The cryptocurrency market is constantly changing, so the trader should be able to understand the ups and downs of this market. There is no embossed formula or set of rules to ensure the success of each individual trader. To succeed in this market, a successful trader must have patience, talent and reason.

Es  it is informative post for the learner. It made a person to be a good trader if he follow the basic rule of trade. He should be contact with expert and gian tip about trading and learn them skills. Knowlwdge is basic thing in every work.

If you know how to trade then you becomeing a good trader. Short time trading is the best way to earn more money. I am always trade my coin

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Tomas2020 said:

Once you've identified your primary goal, now is the time to start learning how to do this to be a successful trader. The best way is to determine the resources available to you. This may include the size of your deposit, and the amount of time you want to spend on trading.

Before entering any market as a trader, you must have an idea of how to make decisions to execute your trades. You must know what information you will need to make the appropriate decision about entering or exiting the deal.

To be a successful Cryptocurrency trader, you need a good and strong background about Cryptocurrency trading so that you can avoid lose of your funds

If we learn, we also begin to go online. There are many people sitting on the net to watch but I see everyone is using binence. You have to experience a lot of things to make sure you will know what to do for the next transaction and not hesitate to ask others to help you with your problem in the transaction.

Analyzing market charts is indeed difficult, if we don't understand then we could have taken the wrong path. By understanding to read graphs, we can gain very many benefits.

There is nothing much to it than to understand the way issues are handled, the way technical analysis is well handled and when you know how to trade technically then that makes everything stand out, there is a lot of good things that we should know that should be working well for you in this world and the first one is to be sure of the right ideas being made in research so use research first to void making mistakes

Many of the successful traders in the cryptocurrencies, they are not coming from the scratch, but they are always getting started with the biggest investments

As for me, you should not even bother and try to make money on this, it will give a mere penny that is not worth spending your time on them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.