How did Bitcoin's price develop from 2009 to 2017? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beromnia

How did Bitcoin's price develop from 2009 to 2017?

The history of bitcoin and price movement between extreme rise and extreme decline indicates how people need something like it and fear at the same time
But Bitcoin was the front for changing the global financial system, the way it works and its laws, which made it desperately needed.
We can say that an impressive future awaits him and other major currencies due to the rapid spread of his use

Before that I didn't really know how Bitcoin improved so much in 9 years. In your detailed discussion I have now understood everything. The demand for Bitcoin is increasing day by day and it is becoming very popular.  Bitcoin is now worth about 9,000$ due to increased demand.

• +1 1

Many thanks for sharing this particular this whole progression around. I think which bitcoin earned its spot to the crypto world via its popularity as well as our support. So we ought to keep supporting it such as this

• -1 1

On 12/24/2019 at 2:23 AM, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friends

In 2009, the year Bitcoin was created, no one could have thought that it would gain this popularity. Its initial price was about $ 0.0001. Over the next five years there were no major events, so the price slowly increased with little fluctuation.

In 2013 Bitcoin attracted a lot of attention due to the Cyprus banking crisis. In November 2013, the Chinese started to buy bitcoin in bulk and the price increased by 1,000 percent. However, this did not last long.

In February 2014, there was a denial of service attack on the servers of the MTGox Stock Exchange. At the time, the stock exchange controlled about 60 percent of Bitcoin transactions. The attack hit Bitcoin hard, and the price dropped by 40 percent. Throughout the year, until January 2015, the price continued to decline.

During 2015 Bitcoin gained popularity slowly but strongly and during that year the price started to rise little by little.

Since May 2016 Bitcoin has gained the confidence of more and more people, and its price has continued to rise.

In June 2017, the market witnessed a dramatic decline and the price decreased by 14 percent. Today Bitcoin is regaining its position.

Thanks for share THIS nice information about bitcoin history..because lot of member dont have much idea about bitcoin still as they think its a bad currency which help to spread crime.. By the way,now a days lot of bitcoin mining company,faucet,different site accept bitcoin which will also help bitcoin to increase it price in future MORe               

• +1 1

I actually cannot tell where exactly all this happen but sometimes there is a chance that it could have been a long tired road that has to be followed and its important to actually value the good ideas that it has brought , its a good thing that we have been able to see what it can do , but also we have seen large sum movement of money moving from one country to the other and that is a thing to be hold

• +1 1

My friend

Talking about Bitcoin history is especially good for beginners to know how things started

But you shouldn't look back. We are here in a market under pressure of supply and demand. Therefore, the price is determined by the movement of the market

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Bitcoin is the digital cryptocurrency and it is virtual money with one of the greatest value of all the cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is managed by the unique technology called blockchain and it's price is determined by it' own demand and supply of the coin. Yeah, they are very volatile you can earn more by trading.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's undisputed facts that Bitcoin at initial stage was nothing, but as public begins to realise the good side of it, using it as alternative means for fast, safe and simple transaction globally with very low charge fees it begins to develop to were it's today, no doubts in nearest future BTC will rise to a value beyond every ones imagination

• +5 1

Thank u my friend it's very interesting post and people can know about it.now it is most valuable currency in the whole world. The bitcoin is the best currency for trade purpose. bitcoin become more popular and grow up fast because many people use it as alternative income and payment,

• -3 1

On 7/25/2020 at 12:04 PM, sayems said:

Before that I didn't really know how Bitcoin improved so much in 9 years. In your detailed discussion I have now understood everything. The demand for Bitcoin is increasing day by day and it is becoming very popular.  Bitcoin is now worth about 9,000$ due to increased demand.

That's exactly what place Bitcoin ahead of the remaining coins the demand for BTC is higher compare to any other crypto coins, and till date that is why it prevail as the top leading coin in the world of crypto currency

• -1 1

Bitcoin is becoming popular everyday and the power of the project is what I think lead to the improvement of the price from $0.1 to $9000 which it is currently reading in the Cryptocurrency marketplace. Bitcoin has a bright future and I believe the price  will soon increase in the market and investors will make a lot of profit from there previous investment.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

knowing the nature of bitcoin's price during this long term is really important.. the volatility of bitcoin's price is a normal thing and each trader should know that well.. this is help us to know what is the right time to begin and end our deals with avoiding the affect of the volatility of bitcoin price on other cryptocurrencies!

• +1 2

Bitcoin has really surprised many people including me because I never imagined bitcoin can make it this far when i first saw the prize at which it was initially sold in 2009. From my own point of view the popularity and power of the project is the main reason why it has make it this far because many people are investing on bitcoin which has made demand so high and when there is demand definitely the price will rise.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Initially, bitcoin was unknown and not widely circulated among people, but in 2017 the matter changed and the peak was for it as it achieved a price of 20,000 dollars He began to spread widely among the people and the wealthy began collecting and storing it It became a way to raise money by speculating on its price.

• +1 2

Working in speculation in the currency market can achieve huge profits for you if it is committed to managing the portfolio well and the best example of this is the development of the bitcoin price over the past ten years. And now the price is still evolving and the attention is directed to higher levels of the peak achieved in 2017, due to the process of half that occurred this year and because of the increase in his popularity and the increase in demand for it.

• +1 1

i have seen many topics here about bitcoin history but i can say this is the best one between all of them n all of these are new and helpful information to me especially bitcoin price at first

• -1 1

On 7/27/2020 at 4:19 AM, mhmd7 said:

The history of the Bitcoin coin is staggering, especially the paradigm shift from nothing to the highest price for a cryptocurrency

The history of bitcoin is not staggering, it has been firm and solid after the first trade was made in 2010. 

On 7/27/2020 at 1:56 PM, Projectcrypto said:

Bitcoin is becoming popular everyday and the power of the project is what I think lead to the improvement of the price from $0.1 to $9000 which it is currently reading in the Cryptocurrency marketplace. Bitcoin has a bright future and I believe the price  will soon increase in the market and investors will make a lot of profit from there previous investment.

The process was even lower than $0.1 in 2009, it was around $0.003. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, Yomose said:

The process was even lower than $0.1 in 2009, it was around $0.003

That was good mate, I really regrets not accumulating some bitcoin back then but nevertheless we still have chances to accumulate some coin here and exchange it to the likes of bitcoin and other coins for future investment.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

20 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

That was good mate, I really regrets not accumulating some bitcoin back then but nevertheless we still have chances to accumulate some coin here and exchange it to the likes of bitcoin and other coins for future investment.

Like you said, there are still chances, but professionals are the ones making good money from nowadays crypto trends. Not like then when all about bitcoin was so volatile but also not risky but profitable. Also, crypto is still in early days of adoption, something good can still happen. 

• +2 1

14 minutes ago, Yomose said:

Like you said, there are still chances, but professionals are the ones making good money from nowadays crypto trends. Not like then when all about bitcoin was so volatile but also not risky but profitable. Also, crypto is still in early days of adoption, something good can still happen. 

Sure we shouldn't give up so easily just because we were not oppotuned before doesn't mean we cannot do it now, yes we can as long as we are determined to work in this field, success await us mate.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

On 12/23/2019 at 10:23 PM, Beromnia said:

In June 2017, the market witnessed a dramatic decline and the price decreased by 14 percent. Today Bitcoin is regaining its position.

14% is nothing and can happen in one hour it is not a dramatic decline. Price can easily drop or rise this much many times every year. This is volatility and why so many traders prefer trading bitcoin instead of forex.

On 12/24/2019 at 1:23 AM, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friends

In 2009, the year Bitcoin was created, no one could have thought that it would gain this popularity. Its initial price was about $ 0.0001. Over the next five years there were no major events, so the price slowly increased with little fluctuation.

In 2013 Bitcoin attracted a lot of attention due to the Cyprus banking crisis. In November 2013, the Chinese started to buy bitcoin in bulk and the price increased by 1,000 percent. However, this did not last long.

In February 2014, there was a denial of service attack on the servers of the MTGox Stock Exchange. At the time, the stock exchange controlled about 60 percent of Bitcoin transactions. The attack hit Bitcoin hard, and the price dropped by 40 percent. Throughout the year, until January 2015, the price continued to decline.

During 2015 Bitcoin gained popularity slowly but strongly and during that year the price started to rise little by little.

Since May 2016 Bitcoin has gained the confidence of more and more people, and its price has continued to rise.

@Beromnia you are right .No one in their dreams have believed that bitcoin will gain this much popularity and now it's value is about 11,000 DOLLARS.In 2019 it's value reached about 20,000 DOLLARS.I think it is a great coin to invest in .Most of the websites uses bitcoin in their payment system. Cryptotalk also uses bitcoin as it's payment system.I think Bitcoin will rise to more than 30,000 Dollars in the near future.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Thank you for helping us know the history of the bitcoin price now I know that it is increaseing and that this will gon for a long more time to reach a very high price again and I read this from many invester and people inside that bitcoin has a lot more.

Bitcoin need more confindence for the price to begin a rise with no stops and reach the new level of a bulrun that we all excpect to happen. I am like the chances bitcoin has and will keep trade and holding for many years.

On 12/23/2019 at 10:23 PM, Beromnia said:

Is this price real? Was Bitcoin price so low just a few years ago? This is very low and why was it like that now it is more than ten thousand! I am more impressed now that I thought that bitcoin was a minimum of 1000 dollars and not less ever. I will study about this and try to find how this is possible. Thank you for creating this wonderful post.

Thank you for this information! In fact, bitcoin has developed in a very interesting way, and its sharp relevance in 2017 has soared very much! We can observe active demand and prices, I think that in the future, there will be a similar peak when prices start to rise higher!