Is our data secured in Crypto Websites? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Is our data secured in Crypto Websites?

In this forum and yobit exchanger, to the best of my understandings I can assure you that your data is highly safe and secure with these sites. these two plus other various popular and genuine exchange site and legitimate site like Bitcoin talk that are famous in Crypto world. But even with that you can still investigate and verify any sites you come across just to make sure it's safe and legit for use.

On 12/23/2019 at 3:35 AM, Oxygen said:

I just want to ask you peoples that in your opinion our bio data or trading activities are secured in any website. That they have not ever compromised our personal data even with investigation agencies.? What you guys say?

In my opinion it is not safe because the data can be hacked or leaked maybe someone is selling it, we can only minimize it by choosing a safe and trusted exchange platform like yobit. Don't use kyc for bounties or airdrops because it actually endangers your data.

Yes offcus, our data is very scure and not got shared to scarmers or frauds that is most country that were found as hackers were blocked to use crypto so don't worry about your data

On 12/22/2019 at 10:35 PM, Oxygen said:

I just want to ask you peoples that in your opinion our bio data or trading activities are secured in any website. That they have not ever compromised our personal data even with investigation agencies.? What you guys say?

Hi friend what do you mean with bio data? Do we have to sent our private information to websites? I heard of KYC and that some demand it but yobit and cryptotalk are not and there are many more exchanges that don't ask for identity. I don't know much about crypto but for our online safety it is best not sent to anyone our identity.

• +3 1

I'm not sure our data is scure 100% because some hackers are always searching on how to becane successful hack a complete but my advice is the management should try every possibility to ensure our data is secure

I think that our data is not completely secure in most crypto sites, there are some sites that are hacked and our personal data is  being stolen, and there are fake crypto sites that sell our personal data or use it in other things, so I advise user of crypto not to send his personal data except to be sure that the site is 100% safe.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is definitely safe, it is actually one of the advantages of cryptocurrency against the financial institutions that are running banks. Our data security information cannot be bypassed by anyone unless the database has been somewhat attacked by an unknown party which they say as hacking which we can say that the fault is in the system for not forging its security against these hackers. But, by any means if the user has been hacked or the data security information of that user has been leaked, the only one who will be blame would be the user itself for not securing the necessary information for the their own data security nonetheless.

Yeah, if you have signed in in the good websites then your data will be safe because they have their own policies but there are even some fake sites whose aim is getting more members can scam you and sell you identity too. So, I would never recommend to give identity to all the sites except some good sites.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Giving personal data to any site without making sure and trusting that it is a good and safe site, this exposes the data to hacking, and I think that the site here is completely safe, so any attractive advertisement from other websites should be careful, and the Blockchain digital wallet is completely safe.

From my own point of view that will actually depends on the type of sites you do register and if it has to be on top exchangers then i think your bio-data will be safe and secured no one can harm you through that because they won't get access to your information talkmore of getting it. Security is best quality i believe every exchanger should have and with that they will be good for the public.

• +2 1

On 9/13/2020 at 11:13 PM, JohanDonne said:

I don't think our personal data is safe with most of the low value exchanges or websites, so be careful with your personal details while doing any kyc in any place.

Exactly low value exchange not reliable they do anything for money,if we submit our personal data there are so much possibility to sell our personal data, not only low value exchange some good reputated exchange also sell users data,

few months back I heard binance exchange also blamed for leaked their users data, so I think our data not secured in online its doesn't matter it's good exchange are bad exchange.

Edited by Honny143

I thik our data is safe in crypto.

It actually depends on the website you are using.
 Because there are many websites that are fake.
 In fact, they have a lot of bad intentions.
 You are safe if you use Binance, Coinbase, Eobit but your data can be stolen if you give information to fake projects.

On 12/23/2019 at 4:35 AM, Oxygen said:

I think they will not do that, it is against the law because they will invade our privacy. But when you upload your personal information on internet it is not safe anymore. So just be careful on inputting your information anywhere. I'm sure the big trading platform have the most strict security. They need to invest in security so that many investors will come to them.

Definitely I will say no to this because they can supply your data's if it happens that government want to make investigation about you which means that you have to know the type of information you do give to sites that you have accounts but when you are talking about scammers or hackers i think they cannot get access to your data's unless they get it from somewhere else.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Some yes, but I always say that safety depends on the owner because you cannot have everything and yet still you dont understand anything, the good thing about what we have today , is that you will be able to understand balancing, the right idea is to work and put together a very strong security measure that will asure you that everything is perfect in the end

• +4 1

It relies on various things. Large trade security is incredible. They care about client information and assets. Get it might occur in little trades. Some time programmers hack the client information from trades.

• +2 1

Well it actually depends on the system and to the people who are behind the systems of the platform. If the platform gathered its popularity throughout the years maybe because it has something to do with digital space security such examples are like those platform that are already big and is still harvesting popularity to different kind of users using their platform. The thing is, if the system leaked any sort of digital data information about its user without the consent of doing so, the user might have the right to the people behind the system for the user only know that the data or anything that was done throughout the history of doing different activity in crypto world is secured and is accessible by any means only itself.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think that our data are secure on a crypto website but there is need to provide the identity to some of them as exchanges because we will find it easier to trade in some of them instead of risk funds with other ways. Some crypto exchanges are more safe than other methods of buying and selling but don't consider this an advice or my position because things can always change and exchanges can have problems too.

Some sites are secure though there is no way at any one time that data or anything online can be secure. If its in the web it can be hacked, there is a genenral feeling or even general lock that usually happens to websites, you see a website with a lock at the top, its secure though, I would suggest store your crypto off line, just as @Mike1515 has stated there it becomes far much easier for you.

• +3 1

never believe that your data is safe on the sites, we have already seen the sites that are supposed to be the safest sites in the world to be targeted by hackers and then we heard that documents that the hackers got would be being sold on the deep web

• +3 1

Security is a very essential factor for users. Talking about Swapzone, we care our users' security and privacy at the topmost notch. We've many security protocols for making our users' data secure and protected.

• +2 1

@Irungu as Much as I would love to agree with you , its impossible for one to completely say they are secure on a website, there is a good chance they will find themselves in certain bondage , I mean in some kind of risk and that should never be at any one point. But I do also agree with you , some site will give you a certain degree of safetly but that of being completely being safe is up to you

• +5 1

there is nothing completely secured on internet , there is always a chance to a bug to exist which will cause the site to get hacked , even kucoin which is a popular exchanger got hacked recently , so there is no thing can make you sure if it is secured or not , and even so , popular platforms always try to provide the best security available

• +1 1
  • +3 1