Is there any a new BITCOIN will Generated? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Is there any a new BITCOIN will Generated?

It will be the most tough struggle for the new coin to raise against the crypto giant Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the oldest cryptocurrency for  this world. So many crypto investors all around this world are making Bitcoin as the first choice to investment in it. 

There are a lot of strong currencies that have achieved great success compared to bitcoin, but I don't think one of them can outperform bitcoin as a price

one of the international's most precious currencies is the crypto currency. Its stream is massive in every us of a of the world. Many humans around the world are working right here to earn a living. i've earned $ 100 BTC on-line. I suppose the manner crypto is going to improve similarly inside the future. general Chat Chat Loung

Well, don't expect that there will be a particular coin which can defeat bitcoin because bitcoin is still remain the father of cryptocurrency by having a huge amount of money and huge number of users.

Bitcoins are now the highest valued currency in the market. A lot of currencies are created to compete with bitcoins. But none of them are well developed enough to compete. The price value of bitcoins can not be touched by other currencies. Even a lot of currencies still depends on the price value of bitcoins. So the competition has started a long time ago. Still the champion of the crypto world is bitcoins. 

I don't think people can hold thier bitcoin forever , many people come to the market to make profit, so if a user holds bitcoin for long, and the price of bitcoin increase, believe me that person will sell to make profit, and there have been many althcoins which tries to compete with bitcoin but can never over throw bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many forms of Bitcoin such as Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold, but they are called forks and whatever rises I think that there is a currency that will precede the main Bitcoin which is the highest price currency especially that all currencies are linked to the price of the bitcoin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Until the last set of bitcoin is mined which is believed to happen in the year 2140, every single day, a new set of bitcoin will be mined or created. It is not possible to see non circulation at all. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In my honest opinion everyday so many new coins introduce in crypto market, but no any coin beat bitcoin, and most of peoples hold this bitcoin,and market face shortage of bitcoins then obviously bitcoin prices increase, and almost altcoins prices also increase and bitcoin prices goes in moon.

These are called altcoins and there are many new cryptos that are introduced into the market on a daily basis and you will see this when you monitor the airdrops. However, i do not think that there is any coin that will ever be able to rise up and compete with bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first and king of all crypto and in my opinion it will always have the highest value because most people are invested in bitcoin to a certain extent.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

21 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

every single day, a new set of bitcoin will be mined or created

This is not possible, after all bitcoin are mined, no single bitcoin will be created in such time, and miners will only be paid from transactions fee. 

Yes friend bitcoin is generated new every day because of miners. Mining means to generate bitcoins and i think they get bitcoins by controlling some bitcoin transactions and they get percents from their fees, that is how mining work and generate new bitcoins from other transactions.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Bitcoin is unique and bitcoin is number one. No other bitcoins were created to be more valuable than the current bitcoin. There are many currencies in the market but currently no one is strong enough to compete and surpass bitcoin.

6 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

This is not possible, after all bitcoin are mined, no single bitcoin will be created in such time, and miners will only be paid from transactions fee. 

Maybe you are too much in a hurry to reply. Let me state it again.

Until the last set of bitcoin is mined in the expected year 2140, the bitcoin will be continued to be mined every single day and after each halving, the reward to miners is sliced into half which at that time it will be around 1satoshi, the smallest unit of bitcoin 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Perhaps it is possible that if the digital currencies merge with metal coins, then this will have a change in their movement, meaning that the conversion is made by buying a coin with Bitcoin. As for if you talked about creating another currency, then this depends on how much investors invest in it and how much they can invest in.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Well, over the past years we haven't seen a cryptocurrency that could compete with Bitcoin, but perhaps in the coming years we will see cryptocurrencies that can reach a price close to the Bitcoin price.

Is this possible that each person just hold it for what purpose. This is person to person market not other wants. Means one person selling on exchanges and other person is buying at the same time. Because crypto market exchanges only is the facilitators of crypto market traders and investors. 

Currently there is a limited amount of bitcoin and it is extracted by mining and I do not know how to create more currencies from it. In addition, many other new currencies are created but they will not compete with bitcoin.

On 12/22/2019 at 10:38 PM, Oxygen said:

As per situation most of people are Hodling bitcoin as gold. If most people start only hodling the bitcoin than there will be new coin will rise up against bitcoin?

If the number of long term holders of bitcoin increases only the value per bitcoin will be higher but it doesn't mean there will be no bitcoin in the market available for buying, there are always some people ready to sell in all markets, if bitcoin value goes really high still bitcoin will be in number one place in ranking and that wouldn't change anything.

• Useful or interesting 1

22 hours ago, lharost said:

If the number of long term holders of bitcoin increases only the value per bitcoin will be higher but it doesn't mean there will be no bitcoin in the market available for buying, there are always some people ready to sell in all markets, if bitcoin value goes really high still bitcoin will be in number one place in ranking and that wouldn't change anything.

Nice one, if all bitcoin are in circulation already, in every second, people want to sell bitcoin even now, and it happens daily like that, you are right so well. So, the price could only be higher is the people to sell reduced. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin are automatically generated by the work on the network, as to which we know is the process of mining, as new bitcoins are reinstated into the network and into the circulating supply if then coin., As I think there's no other way in which new bitcoin get into the supply of Bitcoin

Well not only people are holding the coins many people are in trading too. And i don't think it would lead for the development of new coins. If the supply becomes low the price of Bitcoin would increase. Bitcoin would always be the father of all coins leading the market.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There are only 2 million bitcoin which will be in circulation, and no more bitcoin will be mined after this is achieved. Aside that, no coin can be like bitcoin, we do not know of future but before new technology will take over bitcoin will take time. 

A large number of cryptocurrencies have been created and until this time, new currencies are created every day aimed at overcoming the Bitcoin currency, but I am sure that no currency will be able to overcome the Bitcoin currency and this is because of the great popularity of this currency and the high price in addition to the fact that this currency is the oldest cryptocurrency

All the altcoins have the capability to be like bitcoin we see other coin that is competing with bitcoin. And there is a big possibility that there are coins that will have great value in the future like bitcoin.