Do you think crypto bullrun is for everybody? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do you think crypto bullrun is for everybody?

1 hour ago, bunulama930 said:

Not for everybody but for most of them

@bunulama930  who are everybody you are referring to? Bull run are for only those that hold the coins that is increasing price. 

• +1 1

Yes bro we can take benefits and all the Crypto users i.e- btc holders. Either you are small holder or big you can earn profit from the coins but we have to make sure that we sell at good time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yes it is for everybody if the bull run comes everybody will get benefited. Specially for those people who are earning btc like here in this forum if the btc pumps up the rate of 1000 will double or triple. Second for those people who make an investment to it their investment will grow after this happens. And also for the holders they will earn great amount if the bull run comes. That's why every people in the cryptoworld waiting to the bull run.

• +1 1

Bullrun is best for crypto holders. Who are holding high amount of crypto currencies but some time Bullrun is not profitable for traders who didn't buy crypto at exact time. 

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bullrun is not depending on some people. Because it's  a process that just occur actually to boost the market  values of the cryptocurrencies. And soon I guess a bullrun will take place and the prices of the cryptocurrencies will go much higher than it is now. So just wait for that bullrun to happen. Through the bullrun it will be possible for the users to get a good profit if have a proper knowledge. 

• +2 1

investors and traders continuously study the market and are able to make money even with a bear market, I personally expect a bull phase of the market to finally get rid of all the useless altcoins that unfortunately have remained in my wallet and are now almost worthless

nominex2.png.edbe932e21b0b4be1af423df1114db28.png

Bullrun is everybody because every bitcoin holders have equal rights to take participate in bullrun event everyone wants make good profit from bitcoin. Keep patience and waiting for bullrun event.

Running the bull is for people who own the famous currencies influencing the market, which is bitcoin, in a large percentage so that the bulls can resist the movement of whales and work to raise the price, so encryption is for everyone, but the bull runs for the big characters

nMvFbuZ.png.51c16eda8c8ae38c7b75b229d1556650.png.3a02f7d6e099d2405ace9af15c23effa.png

Please can you explain what mean bullrun, because I heard it many time but i don’t know what that means , please if you can to explain it for me and for the other how don’t understand it.

• +1 1

On 5/12/2020 at 9:09 PM, Depth Jonny said:

Bull run is for every person because bitcoin becomes possible because of us, if that doesn't have a number of users and buyers, bull runs because the price of bitcoin will be higher so that the users will earn big money.

Yes I think that cryptocurrency is great and bitcoin is truly becomes possible because of us here in cryptocurrencies and I think that without the users their ewill be no pumping and bullrun that can happen in bitcoin. 

If you are a holder then yes it could be for you because it is your coin that are experiencing the bull run not you that is holding. Yours is to just analyze only.

On 5/4/2020 at 9:48 PM, Treat1234 said:

Bull run is for those that believe they can face the risks and get rewarded, not everyone love to engage in high volatility of cryptocurrency. You know we have panic people amidst us

Well, bull run is for everybody who are participating or an member here in cryptocurrency because they will benefited from it by being increased the price of the coins and sell it to have some extra money.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━ Free TON ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION ◄| FORUM | TON SURF |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR ◄|

Yes, crypto is for everyone, and it is not exclusive to anyone. Anyone can learn, start working and earn money through trading or investment.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                         

Yes I think when you are holding a coin even if its little, then bull run is for you but for those who has nothing definitely bull run isn't for them. So I think bull run is for everyone so long you can sell and buy coin.

• +1 1

I'm very excited about bullrun in Crypto market . Bullrun is very good from crypto investers. Who are buy crypto in dip price . They can sale their coins in high price . So bullrun for long term holders . But who are buy coins in bull run , they have to face loss .

On 3/25/2020 at 3:35 PM, iloveyobit said:

Yes, the bullmarket is for all traders, but only a few will benefit from it. Debt, they have lost time to learn and search for strong currency projects,good luck .

I am fully agree with you cryptocurrency bull run is for everyone but only few people take advantage because some people do trading they buy and sell after some days but those who buy for long term win 

Bull run is for everybody as they want to make lots of profit from their investment. But for those who don't actually own bitcoins or other altcoins they sometimes want coins to dump so that they can buy cheaper and can have profit in next bullrun.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

I am fully agree with you cryptocurrency bull run is for everyone but only few people take advantage because some people do trading they buy and sell after some days but those who buy for long term win 

You do not always have to agree with me, you can be a different opinion and this is completely permitted and you can share it with us. I hope that you will make a greater effort in the forum.

• +1 1

every new member have no benefits for it but old members were knows that bitcoin will go too high so they all purchase and put their all money in it so they will get a lot of benefits. SO technicaly it is for all who already invested in bitcoin for the best time in future.

If you like my post🙂 ❤️❤️encourage me with reputation 💙💙

6 hours ago, Kapil Koirala said:

Bull run is for everybody

Bull run is not for everybody, are only for those that invested are the appropriate time, some invested when the price has risen and lose, it is near run in that scenario. So, we need to be good at prediction and analyses before bull run can be for us. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I didn't think that there is all people who took benefit of bull run , beacuse sometime they sell their assest before bull run happen .

I always sell my assest before bull run happen , because I never detect when bull run is coming .

IMG_20201019_191345_968.jpg.3d86e5dbed4d7246accb2650f99b0347.jpg

The bull run is for everybody if you have any holdings to make transactions and make profits from the quantity of the coins you're holding. 

This is true. The only ones that benefit from a bull run is those that are able to cash in their valuable coins and therefore in order to make use of this feature it is necessary that you look at the coins that are in the market and choose the right ones to invest in. In doing so you will be much more profitable down the line. the best way to do this is to be able to do effective research on the coins and to monitor the market of the coins that you choose to invest in.

• +1 2

On 6/12/2020 at 5:39 AM, MarsDota2 said:

You can easily detect bullrun if it is getting nearer with just looking at the crypto currency's price scale and professional also knows when it is going to occur so you can consult them. Coinmarketcap and coingecko also gives you a hint if bullrun will occur.

What is these hints? They will announce a bull-run and it will happen? I don't think it works like that. We might see a break out but it turns to be a fake one and prices go back even lower. This is what is going on all this time. I remember everyone saying that ETH was a buy at $400 two years ago, yet it didn't even reach this price again. The fact is that another hype for cryptocurrencies is difficult to happen. It will take Bitcoin breaking above 20k to a new ATH of 50-100K. This will make everyone get involved again.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't know exactly if crypto bullrun is for everyone. However, crypto bullrun should be given free tax for all. By doing this, just as crypto bullrun will benefit, people will also start getting the opportunity. It turned out that it could one day become much more famous and the price would increase a lot. So it is not possible to get any benefit if everyone uses it together.

• +2 1