What website don't need KYC for beginner? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John Harold Cruda

What website don't need KYC for beginner?

11 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

So KYC is not a reason for beginners to start in crypto, because of the fact as we say. That not all platforms need KYC to get started.

@ethan1751 In future, we may expect the advanced technology which may replace the KYC requirements. Yes, Yobit give a chance for every users to have cryptocurrency tradings without having KYC verification. 

On 5/29/2020 at 3:18 PM, malik6314193 said:

I don't know why they ask for kyc?

Well, those trading, exchanging site are needed to have some KYC it's because to be safe their members into scammers or hackers, KYC means Know Your Costumer by giving your personal information to them they will verify it if you're legit or not, but be careful for it because there's a tendency that this site is scam so you need to double check it before you give your personal information.

• +1 1

There are many websites that don't require beginners to know about KYC and some of these websites are cryptotalk, bitcointalk and beermoneyforum and I'm sure that there are many other examples so I don't think that KYC is necessary or important.

Well this present time many faucets and Airdrop sites required KYC before a person can assess the site, I think it has advantages and disadvantages, but not all sites worth putting KYC.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Here on cryptotalk.org we don't need any KYCor beginners or anyone else. All you need to do is register and just start performing your task on the platform. 

If we are talking about contests, I would try editing your passport data in photoshop! It is also interesting that you can use a binance or blockchain wallet without kis , but your actions will be limited! But it's safe!

There are recent trend that every website is asking for KYC. We are lucky that cryptotalk and yobit is not asking for it. Bit to be genuine,  just think what is the need of our personal information to share with this crypto website. They will say it's for your privacy and to prove that you are not scam. But really is it for that. 

Yobit is very good exchange and does not need KYC because is very safe. Even binance is a good exchange and does not need KYC but you will have limitations for deposit and withdraw. If you need to stay out of limitations you must complete their KYC.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

If you want to try yourself in trading or some other cryptocurrency direction then I recommend that you use the Yobit exchange to pass KYC on it

I don't think so as it is requirements for every financial services like exchange and other company that offers financial services to implement the know your customer(KYC) scheme to prevent the money laundering and other illegal activities since they could easily track the culprit because they have a copy of personal information of their users. It is also a security measure, so better to abide to the rules, it is for our own security.

There are many websites now ask for the KYC. And this is right many crypto users don't like to give his/her personal information to any website.

• +1 1

KYC is a part of fiat money transaction but I don't think why we should provide our identity to use these crypto related services where anonymity is the main feature of crypto . I always try to ignore those types of sites who tell us to give our kyc. 

I think there is no more website that don't need KYC. Bra use it is very necessary and required for airdrops and other things. So KYC is necessary but may be i think yobit don't need KYC but I'm not confirm.

On 12/21/2019 at 7:58 PM, John Harold Cruda said:

Some of earner of BTC did not complete his/her registration because of KYC

So many sites that need KYC for the withdraw and also for the deposit and this is not good becasue not everyone can complete the KYC becasue most of the peoples which are in the crypto market are the students and they are not over 18 but they earn good money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit doesn't need any kyc and there are some more like Binance up to a limit of withdrawals. There we have also some exchanges that are escrow for over the counter that goes between deals you can make with others.

• +3 1

I think most of the websites do not need kyc at all if you want to do small transections per day but if you want big ones then you can do kyc.

• +4 1

I don't do KYC and nobody should do unless there is no other way. There are ways to not do anything and still invest or make money from crypto as crypto is not about giving your identity to someone that you never met and don't even know his name, yet he will have access to all your private information.

• +2 2

Not everytime there are chances for the system to great and legitimate in use . Thus verification of KYC is required. This is really mandatory for a lot of sites that offers exchanges. This post is really thoughtful and informative.Thank you my friend.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I think that KYC is something dangerous and our private information is very important to just hand them to strangers in the internet. Scammers want this information and pay to buy it and later try to scam people or use their private information to open fake accounts on our name.

• +2 2

If you want to deal with cryptocurrency and never do KYC you can do that. There are many websites asking for KYC but it is not a requirement and there are many more that can help you buy cryptocurrency or sell without doing any KYC. Also Yobit and Binance can help you except from others you can find.

• +4 1

You can register, deposit, trade and withdraw without any KYC at Yobit exchange. Then there is Binance, Hitbtc, Kucoin and more exchanges that don't ask for KYC but they will ask for higher amounts than some limits they have set.

Today, many exchanges and websites require KYC as a condition for joining. I think on yobit you don't need KYC, you can accept Bitcoin payments and Talk tokens. To participate in the campaign with prizes and airdrops, I don't think we need to give KYC, if we need KYC it's better to look for something else.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 12/21/2019 at 4:58 PM, John Harold Cruda said:

Some of earner of BTC did not complete his/her registration because of KYC

KYC is been ask by some exchange but I am not make understand of what this is meaning my dear. What is this and where this happen. I am not like KYC either and if you are have problem to do KYC you are not need not in Cryptotalk or in Yobit.

• +1 1

Even though KYC may be a relevant measure to fight against money laundering and other criminal activity, many people do not feel comfortable to give away their personal information and identity documents. For those people looking for exchanges that do  not require KYC, I would suggest visiting the website Kycnot.me, that lists a dozen of exchanges that do not require KYC. The big drawback though is that those exchanges offer a limited number of cryptos. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1