Halving Priced In or Not, Bitcoin’s Trajectory Bullish for 2020: Exec - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alfie

Halving Priced In or Not, Bitcoin’s Trajectory Bullish for 2020: Exec

In less than six months’ time, Bitcoin will see an extremely important event. Known as a “halving” or “halvening,” the number of coins issued per block to miners will get cut in half from 12.5 to 6.25, effectively meaning that BTC’s inflation rate will be cut in half in layman’s terms.

Related Reading: Don’t Withdraw Bitcoin From Binance to Privacy Wallets, User Warns

The halving mechanism, should it be kept in the code in the decades to come, will ensure that there will only be 21 million Bitcoin in existence. Ever. This ties into Satoshi Nakamoto’s seeming obsession with creating a scarce, hard form of money that is unlike fiat money, which can be printed without limits.

Despite this characteristic, not everyone is convinced that the halving will have a positive effect on BTC, claiming that it won’t affect the market in any notable way or that the event is already “priced in.”

Analysts Divided on Bitcoin Halving

Jason Williams, co-founder at digital asset fund Morgan Creek Digital, for instance, said at the turn of the month that one of his unpopular opinions is that “Bitcoin halving in May 2020 won’t do anything to the price. It will be a non-event.” This assertion comes in the wake of a strong downturn in the cryptocurrency markets, which has thrown cold water on a lot of the bullish sentiment and narratives being pushed earlier this year.

Christmas Donation : 39dFRjhNVtVAWSioCD9KLoDTFsD91RWKbv

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 2

Yes it can be negative for market after halving.  Because price is related to demand not halving. But after halving no one will like to hold bitcoin everyone will ready to sell thus there will no demand and with low demand price will go down.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hopefully in the bitcoin halving we can see again the bullish market just like in the year 2017 or at least bitcoin pump reaching highest price. It would be nice if that happen.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 minutes ago, Abanti34 said:

The halving price of bitcoin will expire by 2020.And its bullish prize will actually go to the right level.  It seems to me that this is because Bitcoin is expected to increase day by day in cryptocurrency.

I also think that the price will rise. Otherwise, many manners will not be profitable to mine especially those with small farms. Anyway, we'll wait and see. Not much left.

Thank you for your information but I think the price of bit coins will increase but in 2020, the price of bit coins will be 15000 to 20000. Now we have all the dollars we have to buy Bitcoin with this dollar.

Yes in 2020 there will be halving in which the increase will only be a little, after halving then in my opinion 2021 will experience bullish. the increase will occur in odd years. yes this is my opinion.

well yea nowadays i see a lot of  people posting about how halving will not actually affect the price which will be sad to see because a lot of people are waiting for it to pump in 2020.

Halving is not priced in yet. We will probably see fomo soon and I think we will climb above 10.000$ because of this. We are in a strange bear market tunnel right now since June which I think is basically the result of the amount of Bitcoins plustoken scam extracted and trying to sell since they went down. Noone knows exactly how much they still have and market is undecisive about it.

yes bitcoin dumped hard now bitcoin is pumping i hope bitcoin recover all loss in 2020 maybe bitcoin touch 15000$ in 2020 lest see.

We want to see again Bitcoin price again like 2017. 2017 is the diamond time for Bitcoin. Bitcoin again do it again because we saw the price 2019 and 2020 January. Hopefully we just wait a special time.

The bitcoin split in half will occur in May 2020 and this will be obvious. I do not agree with the opinion of the post that dividing bitcoin in half will not affect the price. 

As is widely expected, there will be a significant increase in the price of bitcoin during the year 2020 due to this coming summer split

THINK POSITIVE

Now already much hipe between the price of bitcoin and altcoins prices  although some corrections of the price of bitcoin and altcoins market but still huge high price if we compare to December price. 

On 12/21/2019 at 7:08 PM, Alfie said:

In less than six months’ time, Bitcoin will see an extremely important event. Known as a “halving” or “halvening,” the number of coins issued per block to miners will get cut in half from 12.5 to 6.25, effectively meaning that BTC’s inflation rate will be cut in half in layman’s terms.

Related Reading: Don’t Withdraw Bitcoin From Binance to Privacy Wallets, User Warns

The halving mechanism, should it be kept in the code in the decades to come, will ensure that there will only be 21 million Bitcoin in existence. Ever. This ties into Satoshi Nakamoto’s seeming obsession with creating a scarce, hard form of money that is unlike fiat money, which can be printed without limits.

Despite this characteristic, not everyone is convinced that the halving will have a positive effect on BTC, claiming that it won’t affect the market in any notable way or that the event is already “priced in.”

Analysts Divided on Bitcoin Halving

Jason Williams, co-founder at digital asset fund Morgan Creek Digital, for instance, said at the turn of the month that one of his unpopular opinions is that “Bitcoin halving in May 2020 won’t do anything to the price. It will be a non-event.” This assertion comes in the wake of a strong downturn in the cryptocurrency markets, which has thrown cold water on a lot of the bullish sentiment and narratives being pushed earlier this year.

Christmas Donation : 39dFRjhNVtVAWSioCD9KLoDTFsD91RWKbv

In 2019 we crypto halving. That time we saw crash on crypto many time. Many people also leave the market because of mass manipulation of crypto.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I think the last halving occurred in 2016 and the newt year 2017 the Bitcoin price rise the history high price, so is possible in this year or the next, so is possible after the halving we will get a surprise about the high Bitcoin price,

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bitcoin is a very stable currency so that its value plummets from nothing. It is a very strong currency and has the support of the entire community so I doubt that its value will decline for a long time.

Bitcoin halving will slash mining rewards  from 12.5BTC to  6.25BTC per block, which has historically caused a surge in the price of all cryptocurrencies as the notion of digital scarcity comes into effect. With less supply the market price will naturally increase.so not exactly before or after the halving but bitcoin will increase this year.

good yea in the present day that I look at many individuals ad precisely how halving are not going to in reality change the worth that is gloomy to observe given that many individuals happen to be looking ahead to it all that will pour during 2020.

On 12/21/2019 at 6:40 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

I also think that the price will rise. Otherwise, many manners will not be profitable to mine especially those with small farms. Anyway, we'll wait and see. Not much left.

Price raise of the Bitcoin is confirmed but the time frame is not yet predicted as the experts say the 2020 but not in which month of the 2020 and also news has a great effect on the price.

no i think the halving will surely affect the market , after halving inflation is sure thing and bitcoin has increasing price history after every halving and this halving is more important , if the price doesnt rises i dont think anyone will be mining bitcoin ever

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/25/2020 at 7:53 PM, T1mopheyKa said:

Good bro! Hello! Thank you friend very much! For this information about -halving-priced-in-or-not-bitcoin’s-trajectory-bullish-for-2020-exec, it is very useful and after all relevant to us, I think it will benefit everyone! Thank you, good luck ;)) Very nice!!!

i do not recognise a great deal approximately if that would affect the fee or now not

Halving is considered one of the most important events in the cryptocurrency market, the past halving which occurred in 2016 brought the market to a peak that it had not reached before in 2017, if we say that history will repeat itself, in the year 2021 we will see a significant rise in prices in the cryptocurrency market.

The halving event is very important and will be repeated again after 4 years, but, the markets were unfortunately destroyed at the present time, and the Corona virus affected them very negatively, contrary to all expectations.

As we all know that there are just 21 million Bitcoin in this  existence to mine so Bitcoin halving event might create the steady supply of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market. We can expect the price raise after the halving event is done in this year.