Btc Or Gold - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Btc Or Gold

I will gladly go for bitcoin to gold, because btc price always goes up and down all the time compared to gold who's price is always stagnant. I think btc isnthe best over gold.

Btc has its own importance and gold has its own separate important in people because gold is precious metal and many centuries ago this metal discovered and still it's price is in the moon and btc is very young currencies of this world. 

• +1 1

Both coins are worthy but i believe that all people related to crypto world will choose BTC over gold. Btc is more worthy then gold in market. And if we talk about trading then bitcoin trading is best then gold trading. 

• +1 1

On 12/21/2019 at 10:29 PM, jerry9837 said:

i will choose bitcoin because in case of gold we only can do is hold it till the price are increases but in bitcoin we can earn through investments and increase our amount and have some growth  

Well, that's true. Although there are both valuable, bitcoin has an advantage because of its volatility. Unlike in gold that you only have fix price, in bitcoin, when you invest, you can earn much more higher profit in an instant. Even if it goes dump, you can still earn from bitcoin.

• +1 1

for me i think btc is better than gold because you can buy and sell ,send and receive bitcoin in easy way ,just by click you can do every thing . Dr

For me I will choose bitcoin but gold is good too.this two coins you can pay and buy them in all the whole world. So you will save your money but bitcoin is better because gold is too heavy to take it with you

It is hard to choice because both of them are valuable all time.    People Who have proper knowledge about bitcoin can go with it. Bitcoin has a great opportunity. But it has a high risk. On the other hand gold has less opportunity  than bitcoin.  But it has a low risk. But i prefer bitcoin because the price of gold are stable and most of the time bitcoin's price are grown up.              

I definitely choose bitcoin because gold is a storage for money without profit, while bitcoin indicators say it will increase in value significantly in the coming years.

I think gold and bitcoin are the most expensive in the global market now, but I will choose bitcoin because you can trade or invest bitcoin to increase your profits on a daily basis

I think its btc of course. I know btc is a good investment plan but it's a very volatile market too. So if i need to give up an assets form these two i will choose BTC instead of gold. Price of gold is not that volatile and its a real world assets that has physical form. So it also give me security of my funds that it's value won't go -50% in one night.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I believe that bitcoin and gold are almost the same! Only here, they differ more in abilities. One is traded digitally, the other physically. And both have a great value, and also a changing price! The two brothers!

I believe that bitcon have More potential as compared to gold , becuase Bitcoin volatile market too much , if we have proper knowlege in trading we can makes a good profit from it . gold also a Good coin if we used it as a long-term investment coin .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Yes indeed gold and bitcoin are equally valuable, because both have a value that continues to go up, but if I have to choose I will choose bitcoin, the reason is, because bitcoin has unlimited value so that anyone who holds bitcoin can get rich, if the price of bitcoin rose very high.

I will surely go for BTC because it has proven to the world that users can become rich within a short period of time  when they Invest, mine or trade coins in cryptocurrency marketplace and by that it has a earn good reputation from many people all over the planet, I am not saying gold is not good also but BTC have better potential than gold in terms of giving profit within a short period of time.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

May be i will go with the bitcoin, because its much profitable than the gold. The price of the btc is increasing by the time,, on the other hand the price of the gold not much increase as btc. And i think btc is appropriate place to invest in order to gain profit. 

Both of them are good but I think bitcoin will be much better in terms of giving good profit after some period of investment, gold is like a stable coin which hardly increase but bitcoin rise and fall which is good crypto traders who make use of the likes of arbitrage trading strategy. Bitcoin is better than gold in terms of value, services and interest.

If I travel, then of course I will choose bitcoin and then it depends on where I am. But there is also a problem in that it is not possible to pay with bitcoin everywhere. But gold ... this is already a global argument and will be taken everywhere.

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

I suppose that I would want bitcoin, the value of gold tin plunge if all of a sudden at hand are deposits of it everyplace besides in gigantic quantities, and bitcoin is on the increase and declining in charge constantly, you be able to earn a share further change on it. 

Gold is treacherous, I do not like gold fatigue, but if it exists, then there is no problem. I love bitcoin, including more because its price never decreases, but gold rises one day and the day it decreases

Interesting to read everyone's views on this thread. Both assets are characterised for being scarce and have their pros and cons. Bitcoin, for example, has recently outperformed gold as the best performing asset this year. However, it can't yet been regarded as a store of value as opposed to goal, which can be possibly due to the skepticism of many investors about the real potential of bitcoin, then they consider gold as a safer investment which hinders bitcoin to grow as a reliable asset. Hopefully, this view can be changed in the future as more institutional money is invested in bitcoin, eventually making it an actual store of value.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

On 23.12.2019 at 09:38, Pearls Before Swine said:

The choice is quite difficult but I would choose bitcoin,I believe that it will grow soon,because over time more and more people will use bitcoin, on the other hand, gold is a very stable and time-tested material.

I for my part will choose the BTC because it is easier to get and it is profitable for small investors, in exchange it is gold it is more difficult to get and it is more difficult for people with little money to invest

Why not choose both. Good investments are always diversified. Gold have own history, and people trust in stability, but Bitcoin means future and is growing very fast. Combination of this two, can be the best option for investment.

On 12/21/2019 at 5:28 AM, rjroshan said:

Everybody wel known about both BTC and GOLD. Both are very expensive and valuble for our life. But im asking all you here that i want to get know your personal opinion if you were asking to choose one of the which one you choose and which one you giveup from Bitcoin And Gold ? 😀😀

they are vastly different planes, both are good investments, one is physical and the other is simply fictional but with a value. I think investing in both at the same time would be the right thing to do.