What do you prioritize in crypto world - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What do you prioritize in crypto world

A lot of us maybe prioritize our safety the most in cryptocurrency world especially in trading. In trading, you need to use a good exchanges with a good security, so you also need a good wallet.

Right now I am prioritizing to work on platforms that gives huge amount bitcoins as reward.and maximize my earnings as possible as I can

Because Bitcoin price is closer and closer to $12000 and if it happen all my stored coins will earn a lot of profit.

well my main priority in crypto world is to make more money of it. Just like this forum you can earn satoshis instantly. We can make 30,000 satoshis a day so it is not bad for me. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

There's some that you can do in crypto world, as for me I prioritize joining some forum to learn more about crypto and also doing trading while learning and observing how the market works. 

My first priority is holding the cryptocurrency which i get as a profit while doing trading and exchange, so that i can cashout  it while btc go high to the sky.

On 12/21/2019 at 11:53 AM, hmind said:

In crypto world there are various forms that we can rely on and are very profitable. In this case what is your main priority in the crypto world?

Before coming into crypto world you must to have a good idea about blockchin and its decentralization .After that you can chose what to do on your own .because its so risky to work on crypto field without proper knowledge 

On 12/21/2019 at 10:53 AM, hmind said:

In crypto world there are various forms that we can rely on and are very profitable. In this case what is your main priority in the crypto world?

As I am a very small earner so i have not a big plans. I am just trying to earn free money as much as possible and trying hard to learn the trading and other good profitable ways to earn money.

Yes of-course crypto world is a biggest platform. And its very profitable platform.  Thats priority is very high for me. Becouse i can earn money from crypto currency world.      

Considering the fact that bitcoins are absolutely virtual, one should keep in mind that storing them online may be dangerous. Luckily, there are offline storing options for digital money. Cold storage is a common practice not only for average users, but also for trading platforms and exchanes. 

"We grow by lifting others"

On 12/21/2019 at 11:53 AM, hmind said:

I joined crypto without knowledge of it. I joined crypto world for free earning. I tried many ways to earn from online. But I only earn income from crypto. I always give priority free earning of crypto.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I think there are numerous chance in cryptocurrency, hence we know how to prioritize but at any time we be able to make sure of other belongings without priority, as a result any equipment you sort out with cryptocurrency is the notable is profitable

On 2/17/2020 at 7:40 PM, Romaan1987 said:

As I am a very small earner so i have not a big plans. I am just trying to earn free money as much as possible and trying hard to learn the trading and other good profitable ways to earn money.

I my  self am a new member and only here to earn some money. but in my opinion mining and trading is good to gain some profit in crypto world some people also do gambling but i think it is very risky as you are randomly putting your money on stake. 

The most important thing is to believe in the field of digital currencies, you must be completely confident in this market, which is relatively new for investors, and you should not consider it a path for quick profit only, but it is a path to the future and success in it.

Crytpo is really magic for me because after joining this community now I am feeling very comfortable its give me some good and big changes even now I am feeling very good in finances which was never good before joining this community right now I am doing for better trading and have some good funds in my wallet as its best way to go ahead even very tough environment is waiting for us. 

For me i am a student i earn sime money from bounty program referal program and campaign like Cryptotalk so my priority is to earn money with Investment of mine time only and managing by pocketmoney through Crypto

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

My priority in the crypto world is knowledge first, then profit. I want to learn everything that pertains to this field in terms of curiosity, profit, money and good capital. Simply these are my priorities.

Trading and holding coins. Searching for new coins and predicting if that specific coin will live or die. I remember a coin called (valorbit), I had a lot of it and I would have earned a lot of money from it, but some stupid people killed it just after it went alive.

I want to hold coins in digital money, I figure holding coins can be increasingly productive and you can make more profit.So I give greater need to holding coins. this is my thinking

I like to go from site to site collecting a bit of currency, so I keep saving for my investments, learning little by little is the thing, I do not hurry much.

Well,  for me I rely and prioritize only those website that give me earnings daily like here in forum and in my other investment like in trading and many more. 

I and my income from the Crypto world totally depends upon the way I trade and invest in the Crypto coins my very first priority is to become a good trader in with the Crypto coins because I personally think that trading is the very profitable work if it is done effectively.

at the moment for me the market is too unstable and therefore trading is too risky, so I'm betting everything on the staking of stable coins and I'm also taking the first steps in mining...

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Один из крупнейших банков в Колумбии запустил криптобиржу Wenia Банк Bancolombia объявил о запуске криптобиржи Wenia, которая призвана составить конкуренцию таким платформам, как Binance и Bitso. Об этом заявил глава организации Хуан Карлос Мора. Банк рассчитывает привлечь около 60 000 клиентов на платформу в первый год. Wenia предоставит весь спектр необходимых криптоуслуг, включая покупку/продажу и обмен цифровых активов. Биржа поддерживает Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Polygon (MATIC) и USD Coin (USDC). Кроме того, банк выпустил собственный стейблкоин под названием COPW, обеспеченный колумбийским песо. Запуск Wenia — это итог кропотливой работы банка длительностью около 10 лет. Цель проекта заключается в том, чтобы предоставить колумбийцам инклюзивный и простой доступ к криптовалютной сфере. Также в Bancolombia подчеркнули, что ни один из поддерживаемых платформой криптоактивов не является ценной бумагой.
    • Cryptoflow.cloud - ваш выбор №1 благодаря самым низким комиссиям в индустрии криптоплатежей. Мы стремимся обеспечить максимальную экономичность для наших пользователей, предлагая конкурентные тарифы и прозрачные условия. Присоединяйтесь к нам и получайте максимальную выгоду от криптовалютных транзакций!
    • Уважаемые клиенты, рады вам сообщить что мы успешно сотрудничаем с мониторингом exchangesumo.comБлагодарим за доверие.Сделать обмен, оставить отзыв и получить бонус вы можете тут.
    • Разработчики DePIN-стартапа Ambient привлекли $2 млн   Разработчики децентрализованной сети физической инфраструктуры (DePIN) Ambient привлекли $2 млн в рамках начального раунда финансирования. Компания Borderless Capital лидировала в этом раунде. В нем также приняли участие Solana Ventures, Parami Investors, Sonic Boom Ventures, Primal Capital и прочие.   Компания Ambient начала сбор средств еще в феврале 2024 года. Он был закрыт через 2 месяца, в апреле, о чем заявил соучредитель и генеральный директор стартапа Лука Франки. Раунд был структурирован как простое соглашение о будущем капитале (SAFE) с токен-варрантами.
    • Наша компания это высокий уровень профессионализма и сервиса для каждого клиента. Мы постоянно стремимся к совершенству, чтобы обеспечить вам максимальное удобство, безопасность и выгоду при обмене валюты. Присоединяйтесь к нам и совершайте выгодные обмены!  
    • Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум.   Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум. Цена Эфириума снизилась на 1,85% за последние 24 часа и находится около ключевого уровня поддержки в $3 010, согласно данным CoinMarketCap. Однако, данные о ликвидации позиций показывают, что трейдеры больше склонны верить в то, что цена продолжит падать в ближайшем будущем. Если цена вырастет на 3%, то произойдет ликвидация шорт-позиций на сумму $345 млн. С другой стороны, снижение на 3% до уровня $2 920 приведет к ликвидации лонг-позиций на сумму всего $237 млн. Это происходит после решения Grayscale отозвать свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум 7 мая, всего за три недели до планируемого решения Комиссии по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC). Также это происходит на фоне спекуляций о возможной классификации Эфириума как ценной бумаги и судьбе заявок на создание ETF на Эфириум на рынке фьючерсов. Несмотря на оптимизм в начале года, аналитики становятся все более скептичными относительно возможности SEC одобрить ETF на Эфириум к следующему сроку 23 мая. Похожее мнение преобладает и среди криптосообщества. Согласно Нью-Йоркской платформе для предсказаний в области криптовалют Polymarket, 92% участников считают, что заявки на создание ETF на Эфириум будут отклонены. Также существуют общие опасения относительно общего использования Эфириума и отсутствия спекулятивного интереса со стороны краткосрочных держателей (STH). "Использование Эфириума в настоящее время настолько низко, что их механизм сжигания не успевает догнать выпуск для валидаторов", — прокомментировал криптоаналитик Джеймс Чек, известный как "Checkmatey", в своей публикации на X 7 мая. 8 мая Glassnode сообщила, что недо-производительность Эфириума в этом цикле относительно Биткоина (BTC) объясняется "заметной задержкой спекулятивного интереса" со стороны STH группы. Однако, за несколько дней до этой новости некоторые трейдеры были оптимистичны относительно того, что цена Эфириума может прорваться к концу 2024 года. "Аналогичный фрактал, как в IV квартале 2020 года, прорыв может произойти в III квартале 2024 года согласно историческому шаблону", — рассказал псевдонимный криптотрейдер Эш Крипто своим 1,1 миллионам подписчиков 6 мая. "Эфириум в настоящее время движется в рамках падающего клина, с его ценой, тестирующей значительную зону поддержки. Ожидайте возможного бокового движения в этой зоне поддержки", — рассказал псевдонимный криптокомментатор TheCryptoPalace своим 20 400 подписчикам на X 1 мая.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Welcome to MoonerHive—the ultimate platform for discovering the latest cryptocurrency tokens and earning rewards. Whether you're a seasoned investor or new to the crypto world, MoonerHive offers a unique way to engage with the crypto market through token listings, voting, and airdrops. Engage with the Crypto Market and Earn Rewards MoonerHive puts you in control. Our platform lets you actively participate in the crypto community by voting for your favorite tokens. Every vote earns you points, which you can redeem for cryptocurrencies on our platform. Gone are the days of passive investing; with MoonerHive, your engagement pays off. Early Access to New Cryptocurrency Tokens Explore the newest cryptocurrency tokens before they hit the mainstream. MoonerHive provides early access to innovative projects with high growth potential. As a member, you’ll be among the first to discover and support these exciting opportunities. Earn Free Crypto with Airdrops MoonerHive's airdrop system lets you earn free crypto just by participating in token launches and engaging with the community. It's a simple and rewarding way to grow your crypto holdings while staying informed about new projects. Sign Up to Experience MoonerHive Ready to start earning rewards and discovering new tokens? Sign up for MoonerHive today to unlock exclusive benefits, earn points, and claim cryptocurrencies. Don't miss out on the next big thing in crypto—be at the forefront of the revolution. Boost Your Token's Visibility If you're a project owner looking to gain exposure, Mooner Hive offers a comprehensive listing platform. List your token and connect with a community of passionate crypto enthusiasts. Our platform provides the visibility and engagement you need to succeed. Launch Your Own Token with Mooner Hive Mooner Hive also features a Token Generator for project owners looking to launch their tokens through our advanced software. With countless airdrop opportunities and a user-centric approach, Mooner Hive is paving the way for the future of DeFi. Join Mooner Hive today and start your rewarding crypto journey! Whether you're a crypto investor or a project owner, we're your one-stop destination for new token launches, airdrops, and earning crypto. Get Social With Moonerhive Twitter | Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | Github
    • Надо ждать когда ФРС начнет снижать ставку и тогда можем и новый ATH увидеть. Акции в США полнимаются тоже на этих ожиданиях.
    • Из-за рабочего графика пока не успеваю играть совсем. Но все собираюсь. : мая в Дискорде было опубликовано объявление по поводу обновлений:   Мне лично крайне неудобно логиниться каждый раз заново на Луну в Метамасом как они сделали сейчас.
    • Актуальные курсы на 8.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp