The total number of bitcoin addresses - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Igor1111

The total number of bitcoin addresses

I think it is impossible to count the total number of bitcoin addresses as millions of address created on daily bases and many people create a new address for every new transaction, which I think best precaution to take for make sure the safety  of your bitcoins.

On 1/26/2020 at 4:03 PM, Smiling_assasin said:

There are a colossal number of bitcoin addresses however not every one of them are reliable or secure. A significant number of them are effectively hackable and trick capable.

Most bitcoin addresses will be created for one transaction and will be abandoned after that unless someone keeps them for tracking his own transaction history. The number of addresses with high balance are considerably less than those with low balance because keeping a large amount of bitcoin in one address is not reasonable. I prefer to divide my bitcoins into more than ten addresses to attract less attention in blockchain.

Well that is really good it means that their is a lot of interest people that buying and storing bitcoin every time and it is possible that the price will still go up time by time.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I guess more and more people are becoming interested in Bitcoin, which is actually really good as this means more demand and supply isn't changing which should drive prices up

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 12/20/2019 at 5:50 PM, Igor1111 said:

The total number of bitcoin addresses with a non-zero remainder has reached a historic maximum.  Now there are 28.39 million of them. An increase in the number of bitcoin addresses with a balance of more than 0 BTC indicates an increase in the bitcoin audience and the popularity of the main cryptocurrency.

Its so much huge amount of the BTC address and i don,t know about this just today i saw this and i am surprised to see this becasue this is very huge amount of address of the BTC and the other coins will also huge amount of address in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

oh that's quite a lot of bitcoin address existed, this proven that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency even there are many altcoins that better than bitcoin still bitcoin is the number 1 crypto,  

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, we can say that there has an 28 million bitcoin addresses but many of it are not active because some of people are done with playing bitcoin by invest it and hold it for a long time.

1 minute ago, Tina420 said:

I think it is unsafe. Because you can't remember your I'd and password .this reason you can Lost your wallet. Than you can nothing to do. This reason I think don't need to use lots of bitcoin address. I think 5 bitcoin is enough for one trader and investor.

Yes, I agree rather than having more addresses it is more fruitful to have a few and work your way up using those. 

On 12/20/2019 at 8:50 PM, Igor1111 said:

The total number of bitcoin addresses with a non-zero remainder has reached a historic maximum.  Now there are 28.39 million of them. An increase in the number of bitcoin addresses with a balance of more than 0 BTC indicates an increase in the bitcoin audience and the popularity of the main cryptocurrency.

Wow it only means that the demand of bitcoin is keep on increasing and once it will continue then big whales will surely have difficulty in the future to monopolize the price of bitcoin. 

This is achievement for bitcoin and let's just hope that it will continue and there will be no big hurdles that can affect the usage of bitcoin. 

it may very well be so, but in a world population of 7 billion nearing 8 billion, 28 million is nothing. And the fact that one man can have multiple addresses, decreases the number of people actually hodling bitcoin to less than that figure quoted. 

Yes its right that there is a rise in the addresses of bitcoin and it also represents that users are joining it and there is an increase in its popularity but the way they are joining if they will start investing in it then there will be a rapid increase in the price of bitcoin. 

The number of the bitcoin addresses has been increasing continuously.But I don't think that it can have an impact on the bitcoin's price.Although users of the bitcoin are increasing.

so far there are many btc addresses, and they will continue to place many more, still to come, btc is life.

On 12/20/2019 at 6:20 PM, Igor1111 said:

As the data of may 2019 there are 36 millions btc addresses overall. But only 28 millions addresses have btc balances till the end of 2019.  Zero balanced addresses show bitcoin popularity is rising very fast.

These numbers are constantly increasing, especially since each person has more than one wallet and more than one address. I also want to point out that the Bitcoin conversion address changes with each conversion with a configuration.

On 12/20/2019 at 5:50 PM, Igor1111 said:

28 millions btc addresses it means 28 btc investors have in this market that is why btc has 1.6$ billions USD investments out of 3 billions USD in this market so enjoyed it. 

1 minute ago, TheCryptoFuture said:

These to address are not yet billion. It is not even yet 100 million. It will be more than this in next or this decade. 

Any person can have more than hundreds of addresses because most bitcoin wallets will change your address after any transaction to offer more security. If we suppose a person makes 10 transactions per day on average, he will use 300 different addresses after a month! This is about 3600 addresses per year! This is just the addresses for a single person. This is the way millions of addresses created and left each year. I think there are many addresses wandering in the network without being used by anyone.

Yes that's right. There are so many people going into crypto and since bitcoin is the most popular coin, everyone will definitely have a bitcoin address

I think this records can expose us that a bit substantial will come about in the emergence months. I am in lead with the attention that roomy corporations and institutions are in half a shake inflowing bitcoin to cook for something big

I think this records can expose us that a bit substantial will come about in the emergence months. I am in lead with the attention that roomy corporations and institutions are in half a shake inflowing bitcoin to cook for something big

32 minutes ago, Mehedi hasan 112 said:

er is constantly growing and everything is given by different factors, surely the number of people who become aware of this world is always greater so many new users who know bitcoin for the first time will have the intention of creating their own btc address where to receive and send payments, you must also take into account that we, old users, we have

There are the unlimited number of the bitcoin addressee. And that is too much amazig. That we can not count those.

Well the fact that there are emerging more bitcoin addresses now only says that bitcoin is really an in demand coin where more and more people were buying it and considering it as a fortune. Which is really real.

• +1 1

On 12/20/2019 at 6:50 PM, Igor1111 said:

I think it will increase more. Because there we don't pay for generate new address for bitcoin. Many people generate address for satisfaction.

• +1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

This is so incredible that so many people are engaging into the latest trend of the crypto technology. This is the brighest signs in the crypto world. I think there are the incredible growing communities for the crypto tradings.Hope it gets even more. 

• +1 1

The total number of bitcoin address is now millions addresses. That is good to know. There will be many more of these in the future yearly. 

• +1 1