The total number of bitcoin addresses - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Igor1111

The total number of bitcoin addresses

The number of addresses will always be increasing because it is logical as the old ones aren't destroyed. The increase rate will be more important, although there could be mechanisms to create many new addresses in seconds with some algorithm.

• +2 1

I am not understand this statistic, is it mean that there is more adoption? I am able to make new address everyday if I am wanted, this is not something that give us a good feeling of the bigger adoption for Bitcoin, I am think we are have better indicators.

On 12/4/2020 at 1:20 PM, Guru2050 said:

hundred thousands of wallet addresses most be generated to satisfy the massive population making transactions and in turns it's an indication for rapid growth of BTC and entire cryptocurrency industry

@Guru2050...You said that Bitcoin has over 100 addresses.  However, Bitcoin's address is of three types.  However, in the crypto world, you will get a lot of wallets to keep bitcoin. Many wallets have been created for the convenience of users in the crypto world, so all wallets have the advantage of taking BTC.

Bitcoin is getting wider adoption it is amazing to see the number of bitcoin address more than a million this shows that many people accumulate some amount of Bitcoin.

With an expansion in the quantity of addresses, the propensity to perceive bitcoin wins and accordingly improves the probability of an increment in the capitalization of bitcoin. This development is extremely satisfying.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, and more and more people join and thanks to the pandemic, BTC has increased its popularity even more and its price has also risen, every day it will be more common that there are new new btc wallets because this is already growing in large numbers .

• +1 1

On 12/20/2019 at 8:50 AM, Igor1111 said:

The total number of bitcoin addresses with a non-zero remainder has reached a historic maximum.  Now there are 28.39 million of them. An increase in the number of bitcoin addresses with a balance of more than 0 BTC indicates an increase in the bitcoin audience and the popularity of the main cryptocurrency.

The btc is so popular that it will continue to increase with respect to the aforementioned number, you put aside the new platforms that do events and that calls a lot of new people and it will always attract a lot of public and every day that amount will increase.

On 12/20/2019 at 5:50 PM, Igor1111 said:

The total number of bitcoin addresses with a non-zero remainder has reached a historic maximum.  Now there are 28.39 million of them. An increase in the number of bitcoin addresses with a balance of more than 0 BTC indicates an increase in the bitcoin audience and the popularity of the main cryptocurrency.

Dear really very amazing information and I am amazed that many people are in contact with this and there are huge wallets that are people are creating for them but I want to ask that I forget many time my bitcoin address and I gain create a new one so what about that old one they are also counting them or not. This thing also happened with many people that they again and again create bitcoin address.

My friend, I do not know the exact number of the number of wallet addresses allocated to the Bitcoin currency, and I think that it is not necessary to specify the number of wallets, but I know that the Bitcoin currency is magnified at a rate of 80 per cent only Thank you

• +2 1
  • +3 1

There are allot of addresses in cryptoworld, bitcoin address are generated most especially those that give free addresses, a single user can have several addresses and store their coins on them to stay away from hackers and scammers. 

Most of the people of this forum have five to ten bitcoin addresses. I also have ten plus bitcoin addresses in many exchanges or wallets. 

• +1 1

Yes, I agree that an increase in the number of users is great, but I am afraid that the price of goods that depend on cryptocurrencies can increase dramatically, for example, video cards, and video cards are a very important commodity of mass consumption, everyone uses it.  I only expressed my opinion, good luck!

Yes, my friend, the number of malikis and bitcoin traders is increasing daily, and this is due to the high number of people dealing in cryptocurrencies and digital currencies, and do not forget the impact of the home quarantine under the Corona pandemic, which has increased the number of portfolios and people. 

The increase in the number of bitcoin addresses is good because many people use cryptocurrency or bitcoin.Bitcoin is very popular all over the world and its popularity is the main reason for its address.This wallet explains how successful crypto is in the economy and how it is gaining popularity day by day.

I am new here and i don't know much about this information and I wanted to know. Want to have this knowledge it will be very helpful for us in our future or in present also so anyone can share with me. Thank you 

On 12/20/2019 at 3:50 PM, Igor1111 said:

Yes, you are right that the audience of this cryptocurrency is increasing day by day and many people join the forum every hour, and that's something that makes us optimistic. 

The Number of the Bitcoin users are increased to a greater number in the current condition. Specially during the days of the Corona Virus. The People was in their home but they never think to waste their money and time they make the Bitcoin Investment.

Bitcoin is one of the cash that make our lives meaningful. The importance of this Bitcoin to many Bitcoin subscribers has now reached hundreds of thousands and the fee of cryptocurrency contributes to its contribution to the acquisition of Bitcoin.

It is really good and useful news, and this increase I think will benefit everyone, and this good increase will be in an ascending order with the increase in the currency's price, and this is good for me and small investors.

The number is constantly increasing because the system always creates new addresses, it is how Bitcoin works, even if no new people enter, each transaction will send all the Bitcoin and divide them first to the sending address and then to the UTXO.

@Syriana and @Sykkuno you guys should know that it's not the increment in the number of wallets addresses that matters but the amount inside the wallets, because some people will created wallets addresses without putting any coin there, as some people posess multiple wallets

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

11 minutes ago, Lokeloke said:

@Syriana and @Sykkuno you guys should know that it's not the increment in the number of wallets addresses that matters but the amount inside the wallets, because some people will created wallets addresses without putting any coin there, as some people posess multiple wallets

I don't know if you read my response, but I haven't said that, and I don't know why you respond like that as this is very obvious from my reply that it doesn't matter. Also there is nothing wrong with what I written you can always verify though.

Edited by Sykkuno

Yes buddy as now a days the users of the crypto is increase in this same way the ammount of wallets addressees is also increase. Mostly people use many wallets to hold their currencies in different wallets so that if they lost anyone wallet password or key then they can collect their coin from the other wallets it's my opinion.

• +1 1

The number of addresses is very large and addresses change every period, and I do not think that the address given to one person will be given to another person again, meaning that it does not change

• +3 1

New information for me, actually this indicates the large number of transactions in Bitcoin and its fame,
With time, this number will continue to rise to record levels since many people join daily to deal with crypto.
If you can tell us where to follow that information and that number, I would be grateful to you.

• +1 1