Investing with crypto properly - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Miladelpo

Investing with crypto properly

Really you think that anybody checked all of these with the Defi craze we've witnessed? Everyone was buying everything that was listed on Uniswap without an exception. This was not good and there were many people I've talked that made a lot of money in the beginning and lost a lot more lately.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I find it interesting to invest in totally new coins, which will be better then other coins. Constantly there are new ideas and coins being developed which tackle the most issues the current coins are experiencing. Like very fast transaction speeds, low fees for these transactions, both private and public transactions, encrypted messaging, decentralized exchange and marketplace, smart contracts, 

Good tips, in my opinion we can try to find the crypto that have the best potential to rise more when prices are low and invest a little sum in many of them. Diversify and when they rise we sell.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Proper investing is not about investing in the top coins. There are many useless coins there too. Investing is about finding a coin with potential. I don't see potential in BSV BCH LINK or some more that are top ten by accident or because the market is immature.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Jacobabram said:

They are good instructions and lead us to success in the projects that we undertake, in addition to what I mentioned there are ideas related to patience and thinking carefully before making any decision, studying the market situation and the comparison between currencies to avoid falling victim to a dead currency.

Correct and fruitful investment is not as difficult as it seems. There are lots of rules and articles to guide people towards a successful crypto experience but there is no need to study and memorize all of them. Correct investing means safe investing and this is achievable through choosing dependable coins and avoid coins that are always unstable. Don't invest in coins that are suspicious because they may suddenly disappear completely and leave you with total loss. Only invest in coins that are always on top in big exchanges.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

There is nothing wrong in playing safe since it is your own decision to make a judgment about your assets. I think it is better to actually play it safe than risk it since you could still be able to obtain the earnings you may have when you risk it. We are making decisions to at least avoid ourselves to any risks that we may encounter that are why most people are reaching for help in this forum. This is why there are many people who are gathering knowledge to earn crypto currency to lessen the accumulation of loss they might have in their existence in this industry.

• Useful or interesting 1

Don't always take risk if you don't have any guarantee at all, I think it was good idea in choosing the most popular and well known coins or crypto than the newly created one. If you feel that the newly created coins is a trusted one then go for it but don't invest a huge amount, better to test it before making some huge investment.

I share your thought, it is true that when a project is young and the currency costs pennies it could be invested and obtain great benefits, but take into account that this situation is very unlikely since those who earn the most with this are the large investors and exchanges that are manipulated by money.

True words, before investing, it is necessary to verify the stability of the currency and its non-deterioration to avoid any loss of money. Investing in established coins rather than searching for modern coins is a good idea

Some way you realize there are so many ways to which one is would lose in any form but the truth is there is a problem there is a problem , you have to work as hard and be sure that you are able to understand the kind of investment that will die  off so you have to be careful, its good to keep on trying for a different position, you need to be careful how you invest, and there are so many ways you can learn, there are good investment sites there are  online that can work perfectly

• +1 1

These are necessary precautions which must be taken before investment in any coin/token where you don't have to really at prediction, fake news or any kind of day dreamer article .who present you new coin which is still in early stage of development. 

Always take your time rather then jump right through own conclusion  of coin future. New coins will take time to become strong, invest in old coin who have strong market value and liquidity. 

On 12/20/2019 at 7:05 AM, Miladelpo said:

I personally don't have a high risk appetite, so it's better to invest safely

investing safely is good but sometimes talking the risk is needed to make profits but for sure with a good reason and plan for it 

i agree with the points you mentioned and every beginner should completely follow them but later when traders get enough experience it is time to go out the rules a bit and starting to take the risk sometimes to get better profits , and this goes for all the legit currencies not just top 10 because  there are already people making profits of currencies that are not listed in top 10 and this is normal since earning comes depends on the person and how he use the currencies

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies are coming out every day without any project behind. I think it is the worst investment of all, because we can lose a lot of money, since all these currencies not only do not have a serious project behind, but they do not have a visible face that we can check, they also do not have a roadmap or anything like it. I think that in these cases, many of those who enter these projects are newbies. Those of us who have been in this world for much longer, we know how risky it is to buy any of these coins, and I think we have to warn many people not to get into those, because they can lose all the money

We need to invest with caution on these times. A lot of sites promises you a good profit if you invest on them, there are lots of people that tell you to invest with them, every time that we try to invest, we need to do a deep research about where are we investing, be careful in every operation.

Yes we are need all to make a good review of the crypto asset we will invest and some are needed if the crypto is very new but we are not need if it is long run but only read what it is does recently.

The cryptocurrency market is slowly entering orbit. We should invest in well-caped coins. Limiting transactions for new coins.

Most people invest without just looking at the profit and blindly paying without taking risks. And don't take any risk, that's wrong. Analyze, manage risks and never change tactics before we reach our limits. Successful investment is key to growth. 

Good advice especially for beginners but everybody can read again and remember how to invest in cryptocurrencies properly. There are many mistakes especially beginners do and they can be avoided using the above.

first you need to choose the best project before investing into crypto then after that you need to invest the assest which you can easily afford so that you wont loss every thing in 1 time.

These steps are important, but if the person is a beginner, he can seek help from experts who have more experience and knowledge of good and revolutionary projects and that have serious goals to achieve.

• +1 1

Yes, I think it's better to invest in buying the top 10 cryptocurrencies. So that you don't have a big risk, by buying top crypto the possibility of losing is very small when compared to unknown coins that have the potential to die. What needs to be considered is to buy when the price is low.

• +1 1

Investing with crypto will help you grow your business to the next stage where you could earn money, most especially during in  investing use bitcion because is fast and affordable to use and safe, and you need to have plan on how to move your business and research to know more  

• +1 1

For sure we need to adhere to some rules in order for the investment to be successful for us as well we must choose good currencies and honest investment sites in order not to lose our money.

• +1 1

You post is very useful for me and thanks for sharing this useful post. I will try to follow the rules. If you invest in crypto I think first you research about how good site is. Because if you invest in wrong site or wrong coin it means you loss your all money.

• +1 1

My friend, working in the field of investing in cryptocurrencies is something that earns you a lot of money, but you must choose the appropriate platform to invest your money in it because there are many platforms that steal money for their members, i.e. carry out fraud operations, so I think that we must pay attention to this matter so I choose the fund, the platform and the appropriate plan for investment and I advise you  Yobit platform is good in this area Thanks