Investing with crypto properly - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Miladelpo

Investing with crypto properly

I agree with you with everything that I mentioned inside this post. You are right. We must follow all the things that I mentioned and we must conduct research before participating in any project.

If you have had the dollars and can also dedicate a little bit of profit cryptocurrency, therefore it's possible to brew a great number of turn a profit, in particular when most people meet heaps of different spam, you may not need to hang around very long, you are likely to get a specific thing healthier to any extent further.

Yes this is true before investing in cryptocurrency we have to learn many things because is not easy to work in .so we have to learn hard to can get a good profit in, but if you don’t do that you can lose your money.

• +1 1

It is not necessary that only top ten gaves profit in crypto market many others projects gave us some extra ordinary investments plans and benefits such as xlm, ADA coin, Xmr monero coin, ethereum classic etc are the projects that gaves us some good profit when we invest on these projects.

On 12/20/2019 at 1:05 PM, Miladelpo said:

spacer.pngBefore I Invest With Cryptoqurrency?
1. Check the overall contents of the project such as a team, road map, white paper, etc.
2. Check various features offered by the project such as privacy coins or decentralized coins.
3. Check how valuable the coins are or compare with other more popular coins. if the coins have potential, of course have a multi-professional team & the volume of coins always increases.
4. To be honest, the best coins to invest are the top coins or have been listed in the top 10 at CMC.
5. I suggest you invest in established coins rather than looking for very young and newly planted coins to invest.
I say this because I personally don't have a high risk appetite, so it's better to invest safely ..
how about you guys?

Thank you for this post. 

This is very informative and must read by those who do not know how to invest properly. 

Hope newbies will read this. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

We all prefer to invest safely, but this is not available in the cryptocurrency market. If bitcoin, which is the first digital asset, fluctuates strongly and with large price differences, what can we talk about the rest of the currencies.

12 minutes ago, Basad said:

I don't used tow waste most of my time in finding a good projects, I just go through coin trackers to see the one that will be a good one for me to invest and trade

There are a lot of good new coins in the market, I recently put my money in BTT(Bittorent) because it seems that it is a good coin in the future.

On 3/31/2020 at 7:56 AM, kabanidze said:

No one knows the right way to invest in cryptocurrencies, we still can not have a good scheme for investing. In general, I do not advise you to invest in this market, this market is the most risky of all possible.

There are several factors to consider especially when you are investing, you need to consider what is their projects and if it will run for a long time, and if it has a potential among its competitor.

Thank you for the advice. Actually, I totally agree with you on everything I said. I invest in currencies with high liquidity in the market because this suggests that they are good.

Thank you for the advice. Actually, I totally agree with you on everything I said. I invest in currencies with high liquidity in the market because this suggests that they are good.

The information you share is important, invest the coins that must have an understanding, learn all that is important there and it is better not to miss anything as it may be information. Important, look at the reviews. focus on big money

Well that's true to invest in crypto, we must invest properly because if we don't invest the right way , we might end up loosing, so it's better to invest with an old coin which is trusted and listed Among the top ten in CMC.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a very important topic, and these steps that you included in your article are excellent. They will help you, because it is one of the rules to protect yourself, because being a little difficult field needs attention and you are no longer familiar with it. These steps I hope members will benefit from

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The truth is that the risk behind a crypto investment is very high and in order to properly invest you need to be able to understand that risk and then choose the safest option for your investment, which is what i think people need to see. Also when you invest you need to be smart and safe and avoid scam sites, therefore proper research is also a must.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I agree bro as you said if we new and can't afford our Time for knowledge and morw better understanding we can easily go with already established and reputed coins and start holding them and the results will be better for sure.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Greediness is the main cause behind a great loss in cryptocurrencies and crypto world. So make sure never fall into a trap by seeing the only profits. Because that will cause good damage. Check all the details available in the web before starting a project and the project should be very researched quite wisely before investing in it. By the proper knowledge about trading and investments ,a user can easily earn good amount. 

On 2/5/2020 at 3:58 PM, MD. Sajib said:

In my opinion, as long as I have work experience from here, I can say that if a person is invested in this cryptocurrency correctly and very well, I think he can do something good in the future and get good results from hereCan bring. 

Sure if we will be making the good investment that's we have know the future impact of that investment, this would give very good results in the future if we would be patients.

You are right  od we are going  to invest in any country we should  make  proper servh before  joining that coin. We can check  properly  on coinmarketcap. 

Crypto and investment is simply can be base on the flow of how assets or money is being introduce Into, as this is kind if a lesser user who doesn't really have the base knowledge in the Crypto investment, as having to follow the crowd sometimes can be helpful

I agree with you that it is better to hold on to investing properly with crypto. Currently, the market is in a very bad state due to the virus. If we invest now, we can make a lot of money in the future. The market needs to be well analyzed for proper investment.

Thank you for sharing this information for sure my friend we need to adhere to some rules in order for the investment to be successful for us as well we must choose good currencies and honest investment sites in order not to lose our money

There will be a lot of kind of investment , we only need to choose wisely on where do we want to put our money and do not getting scammed by other people.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:05 AM, Miladelpo said:

I say this because I personally don't have a high risk appetite, so it's better to invest safely ..
how about you guys?

Depending on the expectations of the cryptocurrency and trading accordingly, it can generate a lot of profit when making the right decisions, but it can also be an attempt full of risk and adventure.

Thanks for the word of advice it is clear and well clarified it's also helpful especially to beginners who likes investing in new coins without proper research and I would like to also advice others to invest only in well known coins like bitcoin.

The investment advice you have provided is very important, but nevertheless investing in the cryptocurrency market remains one of the most dangerous investments in the world due to its extreme volatility.

23 hours ago, halloweed said:

Extreme volatile is what poses the risks but also it is what gives high returns, there is no big profit in this world without big risks.

Yes, I agree with you, this is the correct formula in all markets. If you want to win a lot, you have to risk a lot.