Staking of Coins for Rewards - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romaan1987

Staking of Coins for Rewards

it is very good option to make  staking of cryptocurrencies mainly if we know to choose the best currencies like for example NEO offers good earnings making hold in its wallet, cardano,decred and cosmos allow to make staking to achieve to win some currencies.

Staking is very good way to get rewards on cryptocurrency, it will bring more Profits as you left your coin on stakes and wait for the right time to take out your Profits

I think so many good exchange runs this staking program in their exchange, yobit exchange also have their investment box feature where we invest some funds and earn daily percentage, but i can't use this feature and l don't no which coin is best, but you can search in yobit exchange.

Staking can arise as an alternative to crypto mining. Unlike POW, the staked digital currencies gain their value from Proof Of Staking and provide monthly rate of interest to its holders. The best staking currencies that i found are Cosmos, Tezos, liverpeer, and tron.

468x60-3.png

In my opinion, the best and the safest one in binance staking, there are a lot of coins that you can choose and from every of them you can get a nice profit.

I will suggest staking pools. Because this has a lot of capabilities to ensure about good number of profits. The staking is a good way to power the network by only using currencies. Through staking a lot of users have earned quite a good number of cryptocurrencies as well as good experience. So we must try it. 

Staking as if contributing to the network of a coin, as with the issue of the POS, the proof of staking as you receive rewards from the network, as we have such as the horizen coin which supports this if staking on their Coin, as even on site like stake.com. can also be used

its no need when you have lots of coins however does now not have a price.in case you're making plans to stake your cash constantly do research and make certain the cash your making plans to make investments has a super and useful value

Actually staking is another method of making profit, but it's not that easy for the beginners and also I think staking could be less risky, but requires high amount to make good profit, I think the yobit investbox is good for staking.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/19/2019 at 11:21 AM, Romaan1987 said:

I want to know that which coin or project have best staking rewards. As NRG (Energi) have 60% rewards. but you can not start from a little amount. 

I tried staking a VX coin on the Vite platform and it was giving good profits, I don't quite remember how much the ratio was but it also needs a large amount of coins to make the profit satisfactory.

There are many coins with staking but most of them have very small return, I think the highest staking reward that I seen was for ALGO on Binance staking platform and they pay around 20% if I remember correctly and that 20% is yearly return so the monthly return will be a less than 1.5%, I don't like staking because of that, I can make 2-3% a month by just 1-2 small low risk scalping trade.

35 minutes ago, Jump said:

Yes I think that you are right because Stalin coins are very expensive 

I didn't live in a communist country but I have academic background in economics and understand the concept of both Capitalism and Communism in depth. I hope that the "Stalin" coin you've mentioned manages to bring prosperity to the communities that adopt it and replace private investment and profit driven economies with a system that provides everything to the people, improving the living standards.

Edited by BTC Future

Whatever currency you invest in staking, you must know that every time you raise the investment, all that the daily bonus has been increased from what you invest on it. But there are currencies that you depend on can make a lot of profits, but the market is always volatile

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

18 hours ago, UT2001 said:

According to stakingrewards com Decred seems ti be topping the list of rewards at this current moment but this is a dynamic list. I do notice that Algorand is generally around the top and Tezos as well.

Yes I think that it is great that you can stake money and I think that it is great that there are new features that you can stake money and you can get rewards and I think that it is great because people are gonna earn more. 

Have you checked Binance's staking programs? For NRG, you might check coindeal exchange if they support staking feature for Energi NRG. Before making decision for any sort of staking activities, always care to choose the trusted platform only. 

20 hours ago, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

The best stacking coins I have found are Cosmos, Tejas, Liverpier and Tron. Stacking can be raised as an alternative to crypto mining. Stacked digital currencies, in contrast to Pau, derive their value from proof of stacking and pay monthly interest rates to its holders

Yes I think that you are right and I think that it is great to have knowledge about these sites for staking because if you are really into staking then you can have and you can use those sites to stake and get rewards because they are rewarding stakers.

I think that the best coin is bitcoin , is the most profitable coin , and most popular coin , you will make a good profit with it , but of course you have to know how to trade and how to analyze the price of bitcoin ,without this you will lose all your money.

Bitcoin is the most popular currency in the crypto market Everyone invests in Bitcoin and all other currencies depend on Bitcoin We make more profit by investing in Bitcoin. If the price goes up, everyone gets a double reward.

I have not personally tried staking but I have heard from many of my friends about it. I think it is profitable way of earning as an income. But I have a knowledge that we require a large investment of capital for getting a handsome sum of money

On 3/28/2020 at 7:29 PM, tienda said:

There are many website and wallet who offer the staking, so now there are many manners to do get rewards because the staking coins, and every day there are a lot of coins added for stake.

I think staking is very good option to earn rewards just by putting our coins or token in any exchange or any wallet which allows staking I personally like binance exchange because in this we have security of our funds 

On 6/4/2020 at 6:59 PM, P A Ashif said:

I have not personally tried staking but I have heard from many of my friends about it. I think it is profitable way of earning as an income. But I have a knowledge that we require a large investment of capital for getting a handsome sum of money

Staking is profitable, but it needs big capital in order for the return to be large. If you put a small capital, the return will be small, so for me and many people I prefer to trade in cryptocurrencies, they are better and make more profits.

NRG is the token am really staking because of its marge profit and it was introduced to me by a friend who has really profited from it. I really don't have much ideas on stakes but just keep staking NRG because of it's profit and focus on it alone.

41 minutes ago, Zalaks007 said:

NRG is the token am really staking because of its marge profit and it was introduced to me by a friend who has really profited from it. I really don't have much ideas on stakes but just keep staking NRG because of it's profit and focus on it alone.

The demand for NRG tokens is much lower in the crypto market I don't think it's profitable Bitcoin is the best currency for stock. You can earn rewards if you keep stocks and you will get a lot of profit if the price goes up.

Staking profit 60% per year @@
I really don't understand how NRG can keep its current price good:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/energi/
Perhaps the demand for this token is really big and the project's ecosystem is expanding every day.
Previously I was only interested in staking with EOS & ADA but for now NRG will probably be a worthy choice to consider.

Staking is a profitable way of locking a part of crypto asset for a given time and earning interest on the amount. It is kinda a passive income. However, some crypto have very high limits (so called min staking amount) which makes it difficult for small investors to invest their money.