Hold or trade - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sbroy01

Hold or trade

HODL is for stronghands and for those people that has surplus money that they can used to buy bitcoin without sacrificing their living standards.  So the goal is to create multiple source of income and adjust you budget and include BTC as one of you monthly shopping list.

spacer.png

If I am the one you are going to ask, I would choose to Trade. Holding was no Assurance, You know that the Market is Volatile, You cannot guarantee if you will gain profit if you hold any crypto. I would suggest that trading is more feasible in terms of profit. In trading you can make much for profit and take note as also in Daily basis.

On 12/19/2019 at 2:29 PM, sbroy01 said:

Hold is gold but nowadays cryptocurrency is out of control .SO i think now the trade is best for anyone . Bitcoin price stays on 6500-7800 so always focus on-trend.If you trade you must have a stop-loss set. That will close your trade if you are losing too much. Depending on your risk allowance, you can set it in a higher or lower percentage but it should always be set. But hold is another process so i think trade is best

We know hold is gold but trading are very profitable rather then long time holding. Now a days maximum crypto holders moving to trading for maximum profits genarate. But only some coin holding are profitable but maximum coin holding are risky.             

I choose both. Holding a cryptocurrency and at the same time trading it, this doubles the success in making a profit. A trader trades, and an investor stores. 

Well i would recomend both. Because both are the best ways to do profits. They are different for example if you search for a short term let's say trading. But you're more patient i would suggest you Investing and holding.

Holding of bitcoin or trading both are good options.you can hold half amount of your bitcoin and can trade with the rest amount..many taders getting a good profit in the bearish market too.so implement the trading strategies over your bitcoin and have a good profit

You have to be a friend in the direction, beware of entering into the deal before you place the stop loss order in an area where the price cannot rebound

On 12/19/2019 at 9:29 AM, sbroy01 said:

Hold is gold but nowadays cryptocurrency is out of control .SO i think now the trade is best for anyone . Bitcoin price stays on 6500-7800 so always focus on-trend.If you trade you must have a stop-loss set. That will close your trade if you are losing too much. Depending on your risk allowance, you can set it in a higher or lower percentage but it should always be set. But hold is another process so i think trade is best

I believe there are coins too hold and some to trade and move on depending on how convince you are on the prospect of the project. One way to trade instead of using stop loss is to convert profits on trading to a stable coin like tether. There are few coins out there you can hold for long if you don't want to turn a bag holder

On 12/19/2019 at 1:29 PM, sbroy01 said:

Holding is a better option guys and a better ways of earnings.

I think it depends on the user's strategy. I am still holding and a small portion of me to trade. I choose both ways to make money

It totally depends on the prices in the market. But sometimes should know that when to hold and when to trade. Of you have money then go for trading with your half of the money, to avoid huge losses.

Yes you are right but I think after the new year event the Crypto prices will grow up. And that's true hold is gold and you must have patience.

On 12/19/2019 at 1:29 PM, sbroy01 said:

Using money by holding is a good idea to earn  a good sum and it is being a Great  opportunity. Trading is also better

when bitcoin prices are weakened it is better to hold on first and you can trade when there is an increase, every trader must have the desire to profit it's a test of patience in trading

Trading is more useful & profitable but it needs you to be experienced but holding needs you to be a good analyst so what you have you must choose.

Endurance is the key to success in cryptocurrency world. It is better to hold your coin for some time so that it can rise and you will have the opportunity to make some money

Depending on what your profit trends are, in most cases, I recommend trading by expansion. You can keep the altcoin you think is a good prospect for the future. So you alone can control everything, keep or continue trading.

I don't know, I am new in trading I don't know where and how to start trading. That's why I am investing time to understand and to learn trading. I don't want to trade without knowing something. I remember a trading quote, "Before you invest in something, Invest in time first so u can understand it.".

For me both are good to do, like what I am doing now, I hold some crypto while also doing weekly or monthly trading, and as of now I becoming satisfy in the result because I earn enough some profit. 

3 hours ago, Sasaki said:

For me both are good to do, like what I am doing now, I hold some crypto while also doing weekly or monthly trading, and as of now I becoming satisfy in the result because I earn enough some profit. 

It is great and I am also satisfied with the result because I make $ 3 a day and I am happy

Holding or long-term investment strategies have much better than day trading because it's gave some safe guard from quick loss in this market. So keep holding some btc or eth for smooth earnings. 

Actually Hold is the best for me. Because I’m not an expert in trading crypto currency. But if I buy crypto coins I will hold it only and make profit from it I’m looking forward to you guys cheers.

At this time if you don't want to take risk you can sell your btc as it already hits 10k$ and yes hold is more profitable than trade if you have likely more Investment

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,