Hold or trade - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sbroy01

Hold or trade

If it for invesment i think good for holding, but if it for work to get benefit you can trading, the choice is in your hand brother, good luck for everyone

It depends on you but me I used to hold my cryptocurrency on my wallet.i still make profit from it for sure.long ago I start collecting it and never sell any single coins.now cryptocurrency price just expected to rise I'll just wait the price  of coins to rise then I sell it before halving.

On 1/9/2020 at 3:41 PM, sbroy01 said:

Yes hold is the best for anyone who don't take the risk and he/she has money.If you need a money emergency what can do this time? Most of the panic seller sell their asset so if you strong to control emotion hope you will be success in life

thank you. i do have strong control of my emotions and don't get swayed that easily. Which do you prefer though, hodling or trading?

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

On 12/19/2019 at 4:29 PM, sbroy01 said:

Hold is gold but nowadays cryptocurrency is out of control .SO i think now the trade is best for anyone . Bitcoin price stays on 6500-7800 so always focus on-trend.If you trade you must have a stop-loss set. That will close your trade if you are losing too much. Depending on your risk allowance, you can set it in a higher or lower percentage but it should always be set. But hold is another process so i think trade is best

It is okay to do both strategies as long as people know what to do about it and if they are good with one of them, they will produce a lot of cryptocurrencies.

As btc price has got high now i hope that it will cost 10k by the end of this year. So i think holding is best for now than trading because if the price gets higher in future it will be a loss and if the price gets lower it will also be a loss. Everything depends on the market conditions and also it depends on luck.

In my point of view this best time for crypto holding because the price of bitcoins is more flextuate ane more crypto trader hold the crypto coins for profit purpose.

Hold is necessary if your at loss,but if not,then dont waste the chance earning daily than holding a coin without assurance of price increase and holding it everyday and nothing happens.

I believe that the holding is for those people who do not have enough time to conduct active trading, either simply do not like to do this or cannot get profit. I personally enjoy it, so I choose a trade

It depends the economic situation, in the event that you do your exploration the value rate and rate diagram and relying upon it its your choice to hold or sell. With respect to cryptographic money we as a whole realize the value is capricious.

Hold is the holding of a commodity for a long period of time, and therefore it is the hold.  The two are connected to the business.  The importance of these two is immense in business

Hold the coins is good for me when you buy coin in low prices when the coins rises sell them to earn good profit but in trading there are chances to loss your coins I'm not a experience to trade that's why I play safe game to hold coins  and control my patients to reach my target

Well now a days people holds when after buying the coin prices goes down because the prices are always fluctuating and sometimes it show profits and sometimes it shows lost ,so its better to do trading depending on prices it has

Buy & hold is an investment strategy, also referred to as position trading, in which an investor purchases and retains stocks for a long time with the purpose of increasing interest slowly over the long term. Investors never see these returns as they rescue after the downturn. Buy-and-hold states.

Determining profit and loss points is very necessary in the field of trade and bitcoin in order to preserve our money and profits. Some choose to take risks but I do not recommend that.

Of course trading is more better than holding Cryptocurrency.You will get more profit from this.Trading is also very profitable option for making money

For some good reasons I think I will also consider holding my coins because as we all know now the price of bitcoins is dropping drastically so I will hold my coins till the price rises

On 12/19/2019 at 9:29 AM, sbroy01 said:

Hold is gold but nowadays cryptocurrency is out of control .SO i think now the trade is best for anyone . Bitcoin price stays on 6500-7800 so always focus on-trend.If you trade you must have a stop-loss set. That will close your trade if you are losing too much. Depending on your risk allowance, you can set it in a higher or lower percentage but it should always be set. But hold is another process so i think trade is best

I dont understand why must to decide why not to do both?

I suggest you to hold and to trade, if price go higher than your break even you sell some part of your coins and if price go below your break even you buy more coins. That can bring you more coins which you holding, unlike from just holding. It's really simple, and nobody did not forcing you to decide will you just hold or just trade do both.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I think i using both. I mostly only doing holding than trading, not because profitable but i only have small time to manage my cryptocurrency. For holding i prefer holding coin where already proven have good project, i invest in Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum. For trading purpose i only trading on coin where have undervalued price so i can sell it on the higher price and make profit.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/19/2019 at 5:31 PM, awaiskhan said:

as per my consideration it depend upon a market that whether its good to hold or to trade because sometime u observe that in coming days the price of current currency will go decline then trade is better otherwise hold. but market anaysis is good way.

Yes you are absolutely right it depends upon market that whether its good to hold or to trade as if you observe the price may go down then you can trade so market analysis is very important.

I like to tade because its depend in the market situation in btc rate. A quotes llike hold is gold but now a days market condition is very low and down and down each day.

That depends on the what situations your were in at that time. I personally prefer trading than holding. I don't do well in holding, because I've tried to hold a few of altcoins for a period of time and every of their prices were very bad. Which is why, trading would be my choice.