Hold or trade - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sbroy01

Hold or trade

Personally I recommend trading more, regardless of bitcoin conditions and prices. in my opinion if a user / trader is smart in managing data (crypto) then they will most likely be able to adapt to market conditions, so they can produce benefits in any condition. this is my personal suggestion and is based on what I know. there are users who lose even though the price of a 20k bitcoin there are also users who profit when the price is at 8k.

Hold is the best choice because, in addition to being safe for our assets, it can be used to avoid the risk of large losses, so I believe that hold is the main and safest choice.

On 12/19/2019 at 2:35 PM, vivek jain said:

There are different buy-and-hold trading strategies. The main idea behind these strategies, is to ride long-term bull trends and eliminate the market ‘noise’ associated with lower time frames. Short-term traders often get frustrated when the market shakes them out of their trades as it whipsaws on the smaller time frames for example, the one-hour timeframe. The price action on a weekly chart is often non-volatile over a certain period of time. When the same period is analyzed on smaller time frames, the picture is usually much more ragged and unpredictable than on the weekly time frame.

Trading is the bets option in the crypto market not to hold the coin because if we hold the coin then it price is not going to high and it will comes down then we will wait for the bull but in trading we ca make double our coin in just small time through trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, I will stay, if the uptrend continues, if it is the opposite, the downtrend will leave it and hold a new coin, before the bot moves backwards. Don't be afraid to hold or sell, trust yourself, to get a good profit. Crypto investment is to seek personal gain, keep calm and don't panic. Have a good activity.

Now hold your coins, because the market is showing signs of growth, while the value of the coin is very low, only a few coins have risen, however we should not sell now, because the price that they may rise in the future will make us regret

Holding is the best strategy currently if you're aiming for long-term profit because the halving is almost here

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Hello, my friend, for me, I feel like working in gold, for example.Be more secure than cryptocurrenciesOn the one hand, it's a global stock exchange that's very difficult to manipulate.And that remains my personal opinion.

28 minutes ago, Ziyah said:

You are right, for now it's better to trade than to hold back, the market is going up now, if you are a daily trader, now is the right time to trade and make a profit.

And what should be the time to hold for the upcoming bull run because of the halving?

On 12/19/2019 at 4:29 PM, sbroy01 said:

Hold is gold but nowadays cryptocurrency is out of control .SO i think now the trade is best for anyone . Bitcoin price stays on 6500-7800 so always focus on-trend.If you trade you must have a stop-loss set. That will close your trade if you are losing too much. Depending on your risk allowance, you can set it in a higher or lower percentage but it should always be set. But hold is another process so i think trade is best

For non- experience traders HOLDING is the best method compare to day trading, You dont start something that you dont understand, So to be safe just keep HODL and the benefits are the same.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Sarakhan said:
On 12/19/2019 at 10:29 PM, Man said:

Trading is indeed one of the best things to do now. You can hold altcoin which you think is good prospects for the future. So that you alone can control everything, hold or keep trading.

yes I agreed You can hold altcoin which you think is good prospects for the future. So that you alone can control everything, hold or keep trading.

Both of these are indeed good things to do. But everyone certainly has a different choice, for me to keep trading and keep holding it (if it's needed)

Hello brother ! Yes I agreed with you ! you can hold altcoin which you think is good prospects for the future ! and when its price increase you can sell them 

Holding a coin can give you big profit in future but it is risky too if the rate doesn't increase and trading with your coin regularly will give you a reasonable profit but there is a less chance to for a great loss as trading is also risky if you are not aware of it or if you don't have knowledge about it. 

On 12/19/2019 at 1:29 PM, sbroy01 said:

Hold is gold but nowadays cryptocurrency is out of control .SO i think now the trade is best for anyone . Bitcoin price stays on 6500-7800 so always focus on-trend.If you trade you must have a stop-loss set. That will close your trade if you are losing too much. Depending on your risk allowance, you can set it in a higher or lower percentage but it should always be set. But hold is another process so i think trade is best

I am thinking that Golding is good option. As everybody  has their own mind  and strategies. So trading is best for the large babes.

hold the coin and wait for it to rise up before trading it so you can earn from that certain coin all you need is patience and that patience may give you a lot of money in the end you just need to hold on to that coin and wait for some magic to happen.

i think after the big fall in most coins in 2018 a lot of people changed their minds from being long terms holders to day traders because that way you can make profits and actually protect your gains.

On 12/19/2019 at 3:29 PM, sbroy01 said:

the world of bitcoin is a new thing for me as much as I read about it increasingly curious but I'm confused about where to start if you want to trade here

Well as for me I like to go into trading mate since the price of BTC is increasing now but when the price starts I will start long term holding  strategy

until now I still hold my coins because I know that the coins that I hold next month will go up in price in the market

On 12/19/2019 at 4:42 PM, Yanadia said:

HODL (hold for dear life) for the fluaktif price of Bitcoin and Soe od Top coins now Hodl os better way . Trading is riaky now unless you have long term od trding its als same od investement for made profitable 

very good tips thank you for the information I am glad to meet you in this forum, I still have a lot to learn about this

On 12/19/2019 at 3:40 PM, cryptowinner21 said:

Hi , for me i hold my btc because i still think that btc  will reach at least 10K the end of this year! If you sell now you lost your money! Hold it do make big profits. good luck and best regards!

I think trading is the best option in the crypto market becasue through trading we make our coin double without wait and get good profit from that and sell that coin in just a second and make money like this in the market.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, juos1s said:

no one knows the future of cryptocurrencies and they can either hold their currencies, or trade this time for a chance to make money

Holding on onto  a coin is good but ha you must be the most patient person in the universe, because sometimes if the price of a coin goes down it takes long time before it will comes up again.

For me i think i would choose trading, because i already have experience from it however if i dont have yet enough knowledge about crypto trading then i will hold, because its good too.