Hold or trade - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sbroy01

Hold or trade

This time trading is more good then holding because hold coin will not

Give profits but safe trading will increas our earning.my opinion is trsde

It

Hold or trade it depends on how each individual perceives the market, when it is not braking down, wait to buy a lot rather than sell, and when it is rumbling it is time to sell but not buy on, sometimes backwards like that to succeed
Good luck

2 hours ago, ZedX said:

If you are not an expericed trader stick to the holding, Just research about the project you are going to invest in well enough before putting your capital into it

i think stick to holding was good back in 2015 when every coin in the market was legit and have good developers but nowadays all coins could turn scams. so hodling is a bad choice.

I also think like you, that trading is the most profitable investment in crypto, But i will prefer holding because that is the only best for long term. when the price rise up there is possibility of high profit

On 12/30/2019 at 8:59 PM, Beast said:

For me, who has no talent for trading, I give priority to the HOLD coins that I have.
HOLD is even more profitable to wait for the recovery of the price of a coin than to trade, which ultimately loses, because when the price of a coin is sold, the price of the coin suddenly rises.

i think it will be easy for you to learn how to trade because trading is a talent that will be earned with time the more you trade the more you will learn because these days are not good for holders mate.

Now holding is not profitable ,better way trading short trade your favourite cryptocurrency and earn free money ,you can also holding eth or xrp for longterm.

I do trading than let my coins sleep for a while by keeping it.

I see it as challenge more than a gambling.

I am trying som other promising coins like eth  and ltc

Both are good strategy, as long doing on the right moment. This is downtrend and should become primary condition for analyze to decide hold or trade. If you like challenge trade is good but if want safe hold is better but of course hold is stable coin, such as USDT not BTC.

I believe you already choose the right option, this time trade has opportunity to make money than hold. But you should use technical analyze to support your optimist because decision with out calculation is fatal.

Holding or trading its only up to users.There are many users whom mentality is various,not same to all.I think,hold is better than trade.Some say trade,its no meter.     

Now the price of the cryptocurrency is good improving and everyday the price is continuously pumping a good price in the market and it is good now in trading.

We have a different techniques to earn more profit some of us are holding coins and wait to be profitable and some of us are make a daily trading to have an income. 

Well we have different strategies to make money in crypto.. If you are good in trading then go on it will be profitable for you in trading than holding coins.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/19/2019 at 1:29 PM, sbroy01 said:

Hold is gold but nowadays cryptocurrency is out of control .SO i think now the trade is best for anyone . Bitcoin price stays on 6500-7800 so always focus on-trend.If you trade you must have a stop-loss set. That will close your trade if you are losing too much. Depending on your risk allowance, you can set it in a higher or lower percentage but it should always be set. But hold is another process so i think trade is best

Yes this time trading is the best option in the market because now the market is moving so much slow and in this situation we can make good money in it and then withdraw that because this is the best chance for us now now the chance of the market is going to buy in short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/19/2019 at 4:29 PM, sbroy01 said:

Hold is gold but nowadays cryptocurrency is out of control .SO i think now the trade is best for anyone . Bitcoin price stays on 6500-7800 so always focus on-trend.If you trade you must have a stop-loss set. That will close your trade if you are losing too much. Depending on your risk allowance, you can set it in a higher or lower percentage but it should always be set. But hold is another process so i think trade is best

I always have preferred to hodl my coins. It's so much safer than trading because on trading, you would put a lot of risk just to have profit. But on hodling there's no risks, all you got to do is to hodl it until the price of Bitcoin become high and you could sell it.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

4 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

I always have preferred to hodl my coins. It's so much safer than trading because on trading, you would put a lot of risk just to have profit. But on hodling there's no risks, all you got to do is to hodl it until the price of Bitcoin become high and you could sell it.

Holding may be safer than trading but if you learn how to trade wisely, you will earn faster and more. Holding is a long term strategy and is the slowest earning method in trading. When I just started, I only bought and HODL bitcoin but now that I have earned some money, I'm thinking about starting day trade with some coins. I have estimated that even if I put $100 into circulation, I can earn about $3 every day only through trading BTC. However, if you don't feel confident about day trade, I don't recommend you to do it.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

Coinbase Different Prices

I dont know if i am somehow stupid with understanding coinbase but i have little problem. Coinbase showin BTC price around 7900 $ but when i want to sell something from my wallet and click on the prewiev there is price of the BTC around 7000 $ . So i iwould like to know why. Can you guys help me to understand that?

On 12/19/2019 at 3:29 PM, sbroy01 said:

Hold is gold but nowadays cryptocurrency is out of control

What do you mean today by uncontrol? We can't control the cryptocurrency market unless there is a consensus from all the markets. 

On 12/19/2019 at 3:29 PM, sbroy01 said:

i think now the trade is best for anyone .

For me, that is the best option. Trading will make a profit if you know how to handle it.

14 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Holding may be safer than trading but if you learn how to trade wisely, you will earn faster and more. Holding is a long term strategy and is the slowest earning method in trading. When I just started, I only bought and HODL bitcoin but now that I have earned some money, I'm thinking about starting day trade with some coins. I have estimated that even if I put $100 into circulation, I can earn about $3 every day only through trading BTC. However, if you don't feel confident about day trade, I don't recommend you to do it.

Thank you for the advise. Yes I really want to learn to trade and would love to earn through trading. But currently, my money is just not enough and I can't afford to lose even a dollar.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

1 hour ago, Adiegumabao said:

Thank you for the advise. Yes I really want to learn to trade and would love to earn through trading. But currently, my money is just not enough and I can't afford to lose even a dollar.

If your investment is not high enough, you should only do long term trading with famous coins but this kind of trade also has its own risks. You should be careful to take action in time because if you don't sell at the right time, you will have to wait for a very long time until the next price rise starts. Remember holding a money for so many months will reduce its value because time is money.

On 1/7/2020 at 8:22 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Yes hold is the best for anyone who don't take the risk and he/she has money.If you need a money emergency what can do this time? Most of the panic seller sell their asset so if you strong to control emotion hope you will be success in life

Trading is a good source of income and one of the best way to make profit from bitcoin.but not everyone has a deep understanding on how it works.but beginners can also earn from Bitcoin by just storing it on their wallet.there are already lots of learning wallet these days.

Holding and trading is better than holding one of the most popular means of making money because trading allows you to earn money on a regular basis, but if holding a coin does not increase the value of coins then you will suffer losses from it.

To my knowledge, Hall and Trading are two suitable ways to make money.I think you can make money on a regular basis by trading but if the value of coins does not increase by holding then you will not be able to make any profit from it.