Think before replace your post. - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Think before replace your post.

Yes you are right there are many members topic on wrong section it is very bad for everyone the admin should take more steps against all these scammers so that the forum will be clean and the serious members can work here without any problem

I agree what is the essence of having section in this forum if the post or content is place to other section come to think of it. Some of the members here makes those kind of mistake that's why i never reply to them because there's a possibility that their post will be deleted or move to off topic section.

Wrongly created posts are getting deleted on this forum. Really we have to be very careful before creating any sort of topics in the right sections on this forum. If topics are just useless , other members' comments will also get deleted. 

It is much imfortant to place a topic the right section.Not only in the marketplace section,i think in every section there is many topics,which supposed not to be there.So everyone should have a clear sense about all the sections and which section is perfect for the topic that i want to post.

I see a lot too. Well if we have ideas of the topic we want to create, please know what section is the right place to post it so that your post will not be able to delete by the moderators because you are in the right place.

Somethings are learnt by observation and guidance and it is important to note that since crypto is one of the recent evolutions, time is needed for people to under it better and where post should be made due to terms used.

Every forum has their own rules and regulations (cryptotalk too). If we don't forum the rules the forum won't be able to grow.We all should try it best to post in relatable service sections.So that our post or comment might be useful and help the forum to grow.

You are right as most of the times i am reading that kind of topics i just feel like i should report, but in some way i check which moderators are online and if any i just dodge the topic and not reply it anyway.

Not replying is the best thing u can do if you can't use the report functionality for some eventual specific reason.

Nevertheless give it a bad post reputation like.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Well, that's true mate, they didn't criticize their topic if where they posts are related, they're just posting it in any sections so that many members here are being deleted their posts, I hope they will understand.

That's right, there are many posts that have been posted outside of their assigned section I think over time, the number of these posts will get very few, due to the increased awareness among members of publishing in specific departments and supervisors doing a great job in this field.

It is not a big problem and the solution is easily found which is that members can do research and scrutiny before sharing the topic in the section so as to fit the content of the topic with the published section and this process will not take much time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Niyaas said:

Yes, I also seen some of members replaced post on wrong topics and sections. It will be affected on your account.I recommend that read and obey the rules and regulations of forum.As a result,  your comment will be deleted by admins. 

That is also true, we must share our topic on right sections, if want to make our forum good.  On the country as you mentioned it will be deleted by moderators. 

Nowadays this is becoming a major problem of this forum.So many topics are placed in the wrong sections.It mainly happens because of some reason.Many members do this in want of more replies and reactions.Also all the members do not have a clear idea about which posts are eligible for which sections.

Edited by Jami273

On 12/29/2019 at 10:18 AM, Zervanix said:

I have seen a number of topics where the contents of the topic do not fit into the sub forum and usually within a few hours the topic will be moved to the correct subforum but the user should be more careful when creating a topic

Yes extra care is needed whenever we are creating new topics to avoid our post being deleted for not being in the right section and the best thing to do is to understand the rules of every section on what topics are allowed to be posted there.

The presence of several departments with different specialties in the world of coding has a meaning, which is to publish topics related to these specialties and failure to respect this will lead to deleting topics and obtaining warning points But we as members when we see a violation, we can alert this error through our responses and through our interactions.

Actually you are right, I have experienced such a situation where one respond is not related to the topic this is not a helping we are all working hard here to help in moving this forum forward to a greater heights, please let's take our time not to only read the title of the topic but including the expression/contents that comes under the topic.

I totally agreed with you that there are some members that doesn't bother on which section they summit their topics but we need to be very careful on which section we summited our topics if we don't want it to deleted by moderators.

BetFury                                                    

Yes, it is good to be careful when we write posts because we can submit our post in a wrong section and it can be deleted. Writing a post is hard so we have to be careful when submitting them.

One of the most common mistakes in publishing topics is choosing the wrong section to place the post, so some members complain about deleting its topic, so I advise all members to put its new topic in the appropriate section of the forum.
All members must know the content of each section in order to be able to know the appropriate place for their topics.

As far as i know, if any member create post in wrong section like if the topic is about bitcoin and The member create the topic in beginner section then the topic will be deleted by Moderator.. All member should be aware about it and if they see any member place any topic in WRONG section then we should report about them                      

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Before creating a new topic is any section you should try to make sure we put it in the right section because if it appears in the wrong section the administration is going to clean it and that means your efforts has gone for nothing and you won't get your for creating a topic.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

actually it is not they should think before posting , but they should learn more before because these mistakes means they still don't have enough information about the differences between sections

• +2 1

On 12/19/2019 at 11:49 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see many member replace their post at the wrong section discussion, specially in marketplace and services. They replace trading or exchanges post into marketplace section and why I keep reply them? look's fool isn't?. From this post I just want to invite all member to think before replace and giving post/ comment, is this the right place?. Admin try very hard to clean forum and now new problem came, sorry for that.

Friend first world is place not replace and you are right users need to create topic in specific section otherwise its moderators duty to correct or just delete the topic .

Each section has got it's own specific areas that needs to be dealt with. It is important that the users take note as to which section the topic belongs to. If you have any doubt regarding it, please take help from other users. After all the main goal of this platform is to support and build its user. So it is necessary that the users be mindful of the same.

• +3 1

On 12/19/2019 at 8:49 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see many member replace their post at the wrong section discussion, specially in marketplace and services. They replace trading or exchanges post into marketplace section and why I keep reply them? look's fool isn't?. From this post I just want to invite all member to think before replace and giving post/ comment, is this the right place?. Admin try very hard to clean forum and now new problem came, sorry for that.

I noticed that there are many users who do not enter other sections except for the crypto world and beginners. They may fear that the information in other sections is too technical and they will not be able to discuss it. But I invite new members to encourage and explore the rest of the forum sections to publish in it, because this will give them more knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies and how they work.

• Useful or interesting 1