What have you bought with your profits? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What have you bought with your profits?

As for me, I used my profits from the forum CryptoTalk to pay the installments of my phone that I bought several months ago and I was very happy about that, really it is one of the best sites for me and I love working on this forum, thank you CryptoTalk

I didn't buy anything but I transferred a sum of money to a trading platform, and the rest of the amount is kept in my wallet.

On 5/28/2020 at 6:57 PM, Rinku Das said:

I was absent in the last bullrun. I missed it, I see many people got more profit from it. Now I wait for the next bullrun and then I will decide what I do with this profit.

There are many opportunities even when a bull run is absent. You can trade the major waves being strict and patient. The dips usually bounce and you can make a lot of money by trading them. Although a bull run is giving more opportunities, do not expect that you will magically make money. I remember there were actually people that made so many mistakes in 2017 and in the end they had losses instead of profits. Market does not always go up and people get scared if they have invested too much. So they buy high and sell low. 

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Reostra77 said:

I don't remember any products that I bought from the results of cryptocurrency trading because I use part of the trading results to fulfill my daily needs.

That's good too, so your job is basically trading? I wouldn't trust my skills enough for living off from trading. I need a job that gives me financial security. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/19/2019 at 3:49 AM, rekter said:

Did you invest them back to altcoins or got something you always wanted?

A little of my earnings from my past transaction or stay in crypto is I use to buy things I need and want. I use it for buying goods for this pandemic we are experiencing and I also buy this that luxurious to me. Most of my earnings is I invest it in altcoin like ETH and XRP so that I can make it grow its value.

• +1 1

On 12/18/2019 at 8:49 PM, rekter said:

Did you invest them back to altcoins or got something you always wanted?

I have been investing in altcoin, ether specifically around Jan/Feb when it was much cheaper and I am still holding till now, I don't really need selling them now, so I might continue holding. As for the few gains I made from the last bull run, I invested everything (plus capital) on my poultry farm. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

i mostly kept investing in bitcoin, now waiting for a new bullrun to probably cash out a bit into fiat as well

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

For this period, i am just convert my bitcoin to altcoins and another altcoins to bitcoin too, i am trying to make my capital bigger to be able to make some good deals and earn more good profits! 

On 2/9/2020 at 8:23 PM, Ricardo Walker said:

I have not got that much with my profits because I am saving my profits and also holding that crypto because I know that pycrypto bull run is about to come and that will increase my profit more

that's absolutely true I am also not buying anything from my profit because I am sure that if we save our profit until bull run come then there is high chance that we will make huge money from that money we can buy buy things 

I also agree that I have not bought anything yet with my share of profits I have retained as much as I have earned, if the price goes up there will be more profitable. Bitcoin prices fell so much because of the whales' influence in the market But now the price of Bitcoin is increasing due to the absence of whales.

On 12/19/2019 at 3:49 AM, rekter said:

Did you get any profits on last bullrun? Did you invest them back to altcoins or got something you always wanted? I thought i changed too much to fiat money, fine living and to electronics but it turned out to be a good choice.

So far none since I'm thinking about investments since once your earnings are invested let say the investment site is legit so you can earn more than your initial money but if you want to but stuffs then dont spend it all spare some of your earnings in investments as possible. It will be worth it once you find legit investing sites. 

5 hours ago, vynz said:

So far none since I'm thinking about investments since once your earnings are invested let say the investment site is legit so you can earn more than your initial money but if you want to but stuffs then dont spend it all spare some of your earnings in investments as possible. It will be worth it once you find legit investing sites. 

Investment site? I don't use those, i did mine by trading, doing bunties and hodling. But yeah i agree, you shouldn't use everything by spending them. Only after you have made enough money you should spend as well.

But i remember someone saying "Remember to take out some profits too" at the height of the 2017-2018 and people said he was crazy when there was money to be made and that he was spreading fud. Turned out that everyone who hodled were just greedy and they paid for it.

• +2 2

As long as my funds are stored on a bitcoin wallet, I can thus get a profitable plus in the price for the future. That is, when the price rises, I will withdraw many times more money! And of course, I can easily buy a new laptop or car

Honestly speaking i am helping out my family with my profits. Because there are no jobs in because of COVID pandemic. So i am trying as best as a can to support my family.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

As of now i don't have profit because i am just a beginner in this forum. But when i start earning i will save may earnings for my future use and i will buy the most important thing that everything should have a house and business for my self.

recently , Crypto is accepted in our region . still there isn't any electronic or another shops who accept bitcoin as a direct payment option . 

but once I was exchange bitcoin into real cash and then I purchased a brand-new smartphone from it .

Edited by gourav789

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 2/2/2020 at 2:52 PM, razib2227 said:

Nah, I haven't withdraw any currency to Fiet. If I do,  planned my first fiet money to help poor peoples. Your choice is also good and helpful. 

It is "fiat" dude.

On 2/4/2020 at 10:20 PM, Sasaki said:

I don't have enough profit for now but if I earn enough I might buy new cell phone or laptop that I can use for my crypto. 

You replied this twice. You might want to delete the other one, or we wil report it . 

Please do not spam.

On 2/4/2020 at 2:37 AM, Gafar said:

I got some profits from the forum and I will start trading soon, but I need to learn a little before I start Bitcoin something really cool and you can earn a lot from it.

Goodluck to you buddy. 

That's the best strat!

Study before you continue trading. There are a lot of articles online that can help you. Read those.

• +2 1

I didn't get any big amount of profit cause its not my only source of income but now i being interested about of the market. I have used my profit by doing some casual hangout and also some daily need stuff for my home, that's it. 

Edited by hasan007

On 12/19/2019 at 1:49 AM, rekter said:

Did you get any profits on last bullrun? Did you invest them back to altcoins or got something you always wanted? I thought i changed too much to fiat money, fine living and to electronics but it turned out to be a good choice.

Not like so because i had not much btc in my wallet so i get the lil profit though...actually the thing is,when curreny price become low our wallet become full but when our wallet zero the btc bull run occurred so no way to earn huge profit.. I not only wait for bull run,if you want you can earn profit by different activity in crypto currency easily..           

• +2 1

On 12/20/2019 at 1:10 AM, tienda said:

Right now we are searching others opportunities with others cryptocurrencies, so I bought others coins maybe in the future will go up and with very good price maybe they will rise price like Bitcoin!

It will take some years for some coins to reach the price similar to bitcoin, as of now you can expect some big pumps that's why keep holding your coins until the pump happens. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Investment is the best solution and it is what i am currently doing in yobit exchanger so that in the future i will harvest more than i invested now. Investment is very good way to earn good profit and i will recommend you to give it trial but make use of top 10 coins since they have more potential ahead of others.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Suparna said:

I agree with you but if you don't spend on some of your profitable products then what is the profit in the business yes for profit most of the profits must be invested back but I don't think buying any luxury like stream service etc. would be very extreme.

With whom exactly are you agreeing with here? I just asked a question. If you are answering to someone else, please use quote button, it's easier to follow the conversation that way.

I never bought anything with my profits from cryptocurrencies because i earn small profit for now. I wan't to grow my trading amount first and then i will buy something when i earn big profit.

Beyond doubt, the world of crypto currencies system has immensely touches my life positively, both financially and educationally. Now emphasizing on the financial aspect, what I have being earning till date it's used to boost the capacity of my capital already invested. Hoping by 2021 I shall my Investment shall worth more than thousand dollars.

• Useful or interesting 3