What have you bought with your profits? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What have you bought with your profits?

And I also bought a laptop where I could do my job. Most of the profits must be reinvested in order to make a profit, but I guess I didn't buy any luxury like phones, stream services, etc. I could store my wallets thereI can.

I actually bought some hacking softwares for Android hacking. Just looking after my girlfriend LOL.

On 12/19/2019 at 12:49 AM, rekter said:

Did you get any profits on last bullrun? Did you invest them back to altcoins or got something you always wanted? I thought i changed too much to fiat money, fine living and to electronics but it turned out to be a good choice.

I have put back my half profit from Last Bull run.The other have was converted in fiat.The Bull run was great oppprtunity for many peoples thise who taste the profit are eager to have more from crypto market.The alt coins investment are growing i hope this grows more in Bull run.

I did not start profiting yet, because today I only completed the required 100 posts, it is difficult, but I completed it and finished it and started writing the publications from which I received rewards. I really hope success in this field because I loved it very much.

Well, it has helped me with my purchases, since I do not work for anyone, now I work for the crypts, it is the best in the world, I hope to continue helping me.

I don’t spend profits right away, this is stupid, I like to reinvest to get even more money and only then I want to spend it on what I want

On 12/19/2019 at 1:49 AM, rekter said:

Did you get any profits on last bullrun? Did you invest them back to altcoins or got something you always wanted? I thought i changed too much to fiat money, fine living and to electronics but it turned out to be a good choice.

I'm not hold my coin.so, that's why i'm not get profits from my crypto coin.but, now i'm trying to collect coin and hold for few month.i think soon again bullrun will held. 

I've bought a PC, and other bargain basement priced possessions with my profit of trading cryptocurrency. It's not a good deal but I might besides compensate for my monthly bills simply from the change I earned through crypto. consequently yeah, I'm appealing ecstatic with my achievements

I use the profits that I get to buy different products that I need in my daily life, and I also bought a computer that I cannot work on in encryption, and I currently use the profits that I get in trading and investment and I do not spend them all

On 12/18/2019 at 9:49 PM, rekter said:

Hello dear friend.  How are you? I did not buy any of the expensive things, but things that are useful in my daily life and many uses.

I have not yet won, but I plan to buy clothes with the money I earn. I feel happy from this forum. I will buy my first profit for things I love, and I will invest the rest in the website.

I very rarely buy something with a profit, most often after a successful investment I make reinvestment, that is, I invest everything with a profit in the same topic. This makes a lot of profit, but I do not spend and constantly invest, thanks to this I will be able to receive a lot of money very soon.

If i income i will travelling using this money because i love travelling my hobby is travelling. I want to try much profit using this site 

No, I did not take any step. Currently, I am thinking about the continuity of all that I collected in one of the mining partners. It will save me some time and effort. Also, I will isolate the amount for the sake of investing in a new currency.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

When i have start trading in crypto industry. I have lost my some money. But when i have become expert in bitcoin trading. I have get profit more than my losse. And i bought a mobile phone and a my new laptop from my profit. 

I havent started earning yet!! But I have plans😁 I want to support my parents first by trying to take care of my educational expenses as much as possible.Apart from that ,I would love to spend some on makeup and skin care😋

Last month i used small amount of my profit and purchase samsung mobile phone because the one which i used before it was not fast as this new and the rest profit i still trade it. So am very happy because now i can even decide what to buy and what to not by myself without disturb my parents again. Ceypto currency and cryptotalk has changed my life.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

With the money earned using cryptocurrency, I buy other cryptocurrencies. I think in the long run, all cryptocurrencies will go up. To withdraw money from circulation means to lose future profits.

Yes I have earned good profit from last bullrun and immediately withdrawal my money and bought Oppo A9 2020 smart phone for me. I always spent my crypto earning in enjoyments.

3 minutes ago, Jessica Karren said:

Yes I have earned good profit from last bullrun and immediately withdrawal my money and bought Oppo A9 2020 smart phone for me. I always spent my crypto earning in enjoyments.

Thsat was a smart move! I spent some of the January profits on a nice wristwatch. Knowing what I know now, I should have taken out twice as much as I did 😉

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I could not make much money from here but am trying to earn upfront. I don't like luxury very much. Try to hold all the time. That is why I have kept as much money as I can. So that if the price goes up, I can get some profit from now that I can fulfill my wish. I trade and try to hold on.

I have bought laptop and more than 60 hard copy books to create a small library for me. I love to read so many interesting books. I have now hold some cryptocurrency in my hardware wallet and waiting a moment to get their price raise in the market so that I might buy a bike from the profits. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The profits you got are added to the money and put into an investment to increase profits. The more money you invest in, the greater the profit. I advise the beginners to be patient in order to collect the necessary funds to enter into a profitable investment in order to obtain good profits

I had profits from the last bull-run, and managed to liquidate into fiat much of them close to the top. Although I never sold all the possesions I had, and I was slowly selling the altcoins after careful consideration in the first 6 months of 2018. Most of them were sold at a loss, still in total I was profitable, and by selling XRP,XLM and more coins in 2018, helped me not lose more. I didn't buy any altcoin again, except Ethereum at $100, which I've traded again at $300. Only holding Bitcoin right now, as this position is an investment and won't change for a long time.