What have you bought with your profits? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What have you bought with your profits?

if there is no need for money, then I try not to change the cryptocurrency to fiat, and invest the earned money back into the cryptocurrency, it all depends on this one factor only

Well, last bull run, unfortunately, I didn't take it because I explore and discover crypto in 2016 which is a little bit late, but after working to earn bitcoins, I got to buy so many things that are necessary use for living and of course to buy everything that I needs and wants at the same time. I'm not saying that I'm that rich its just average enough to sustain most of my school expenses.

4 hours ago, Slavi said:

if there is no need for money, then I try not to change the cryptocurrency to fiat, and invest the earned money back into the cryptocurrency, it all depends on this one factor only

Nothing wrong with getting profits out sometimes. Because if you are not enjoying profits from time to time, why would you even invest in the first place?

• +1 1

1 hour ago, rekter said:

Nothing wrong with getting profits out sometimes. Because if you are not enjoying profits from time to time, why would you even invest in the first place?

if cryptocurrency is your only income, then yes, you need to withdraw part of fiat, and if you consider trading as additional income or a hobby, then you can reinvest funds earned on cryptocurrency

14 minutes ago, Jon said:

You need to have budget for your expenses, you don't to to spend all your money, you need to invest your profit for more profits

i think most people are in crypto just because they saw it in the news or they saw a video about how some 20 something years old guy got rich of it and they are here to try their luck, non of these guys have any idea how to handle their assets.

I want to go to the store to get those animals with good project cryptocurrency, I have reinvested those cryptocurrencies so that when those currencies go up again, the prices are the ones that I sell againFrom there I can invest in a packet and go back to the shop or make a real money

8 hours ago, Slavi said:

if cryptocurrency is your only income, then yes, you need to withdraw part of fiat, and if you consider trading as additional income or a hobby, then you can reinvest funds earned on cryptocurrency

Even if it wasn't my only income it would have been foolish to hodl from the 20000 back to 4000 if you bought at 500 like me. Selling on the tops and buying at the bottom is the goal.

I want to buy another mobile with my crypto profit where I can trade with that mobile using another crypto.And with that I can earn a lot of profit by trading or investing.

When i start trading in crypto world .I earn good profit from it and fulfill my all needs .I have bought many things from my profit like as my New cell phone.Mac book and start my own business.

Yeah I did get profits on last bullrun from investment (not trading). but in the form of USD, and now I'm waiting for the price of Bitcoin to turn down so I can re-buy Bitcoin. And I also still hold Bitcoin if the price reach $15000

I have bought something with my profits.I am bought some clothes through my profits.I am also bought a smartphone with this

I think you earn good profit in crpyto to buy you need items but iam not in profit because I invest in litecoin present ltc not good in maker when ltc goes high and earn some profit I want buy a new smart phone hope litecoin rises up soon

I bought clothing for me with my profits I can make money by working in crypto which will be easily worked on crypto without any investment I will buy a laptop with profit in front of everyone.

I always use it to buy airtime balance rather than withdrawing it as most of the wallets requires a kyc when cashing out rather than by just spending it technological again. 

I haven't spent the profit yet. I own the profit
I put the Yobit in my wallet. And I can spend it when I need it most.

Well I earned much profit in the last bull run so some of my money invest to the other cryptos and some of my money just buy something that I like.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many of users here are buying many things, it depend on them, as i am newbie i still do not withdraw my profit. But yes withdraw and buy! Yes withdraw and buy the new thing.         

I save all my profits and invest it in different companies.So i gained a lot of profit.I also do trading and double my profit.I love margin trading.Sometimes when i have shortage of money so i use some of my profit and fulfill my needs.

• +2 1

I do not think that now is a convenient time to exchange crypto for fiat money. I look forward to even more return on my investment. I do not want to lose potential profit.

On 12/19/2019 at 3:49 AM, rekter said:

Did you get any profits on last bullrun? Did you invest them back to altcoins or got something you always wanted? I thought i changed too much to fiat money, fine living and to electronics but it turned out to be a good choice.

Did any bullrun happened lately? I never heard of it. Regardless of that, I still not getting any profit from the month of november, until today, I am happy that the price of bitcoin is going high. I am planning to invest again my profits.

nMvFbuZ.png

On 12/19/2019 at 1:34 AM, rekter said:

Did you get any profits on last bullrun? Did you invest them back to altcoins or got something you always wanted? I thought i changed too much to fiat money, fine living and to electronics but it turned out to be a good choice.

Cryptotalk has been good for earning and it has been paying me daily. Especially i have invested my btc form cryptotalk. I have invested in eobot and uniex. Also i have bought some of the giftcard from bitcoin and it has been easy.