Best way to invest in crypto - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Best way to invest in crypto

The best way of crypto is the crypto trading it is the best and also makes a lot of profit by it but in investment in crypto means a lot of trading knowledge. 

The difficulty of buying bitcoin depends on the country you live in. Developed countries have more options for buying it and more liquidity. CoinBaise is currently the world's largest bitcoin buying platform and is only available in the US, UK, Canada, Singapore and most of Europe. You can use this tool to find someone selling Bitcoin in your country.

• +1 1

On 1/18/2020 at 12:25 PM, Acca212 said:

the best way to invest crypto is, with trading, trading can be done in exchange, in my opinion trading is the best way to get cryptocurrency.

Trading is actually the best, it is the only option that is secure and safe and fast to earn

On 12/19/2019 at 1:06 AM, Roomi said:

Best way to invest in ceypto is crypto trading. But for that you have to get strong trading knowledge than you can make some profit. Otherwise you can loose

Yes ..trading is the one of the best way to invest in the crypto and earn through it.but for this we should have good skills about the trading and trading graphs.and second main thing is thr patience

True, Leave day trading to the experts traders and as a newbie in cryptocurrency your only concern should be increasing your cryptocurrency holding and keep collecting every satoshis you can find.

spacer.png

On 12/19/2019 at 12:34 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Well i just think personally that the best absolute way of investing and succeding in crypto is to look at long term and forget about day trading as risk gets extreme. Since crypto have the nature of high volatility and is very unpredictable, the best way for me is to accumulate and patient wait for next bull run. We have seen the pattern that bitcoin is doing in long term , so why risk so much with thinking short term? Just hold and think longer term.

Long term holding could be more beneficial from day trading as day trading have risks involve. But long term holding is beneficial only in that situation when a coin purchased in dip prices. 

• +1 1

I think the best way is buy Bitcoin and hold it, because with Bitcoin there are many surprise and great future when the price rise big value, so if you have the chance maybe in this year or the next Bitcoin price rise.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/19/2019 at 1:04 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Well i just think personally that the best absolute way of investing and succeding in crypto is to look at long term and forget about day trading as risk gets extreme. Since crypto have the nature of high volatility and is very unpredictable, the best way for me is to accumulate and patient wait for next bull run. We have seen the pattern that bitcoin is doing in long term , so why risk so much with thinking short term? Just hold and think longer term.

Right, it is the best plan to work in crypto. I am also accumulating crypto for bullrun. And it is may be more profitable than trading. Because trading has risk of loss. Although it would take time but give you good profit. Every person who became rich, he used the same plan.

• +1 1

32 minutes ago, Opinder said:

Right, it is the best plan to work in crypto. I am also accumulating crypto for bullrun. And it is may be more profitable than trading. Because trading has risk of loss. Although it would take time but give you good profit. Every person who became rich, he used the same plan.

well we never know when the bull run will start so we just keep holding and accumulating more at this time because a lot of the big alts are in bottom.

For me the best way to invest cryptocurrency is to trade it.most of investors are trading these days and make lots of profit of it.for me it is better than investing you money into some sites.because at trading you have control of your account you don't have to worry that someone might stole and run with your money.trading might be difficult when your a beginner but once you undestand how it works.im sure your going to spend all days just to trade.

If the price is going down that the perfect time for me to buy crypto currency and for sure in the comming day the price will be bullish.just make sure to use only very reliable crypto currency exchanger 

You're absolutely right mate. Cause waiting for bull runs are the best options to go with. Cause if we invest now after bull run we'll be able to get a good amount of profit. 

best way to invest crypto is to investments to it and if you have a enough money take time invest more business to earn more money and the half of it just hold for a while so in near future if the bitcoin will increased higher then you can trade or sell your coin.

Best way to earn and invest in crypto is trading but u have to gain much knowledge about trading otherwise you can loose

Yes you are right, if you are a big financier it will be more profitable, long-term strategy must be ready to fight the panic and fear in trade, in any condition they must remain confident, to get the desired profit. Restraining is one of the keys to a long-term strategy.

The best way to invest in crypto is wait for the price of the certain coin you want to start investing to fall because that is easier and quicker to get profit, buying coins or tokens at high price is not really profitable and also it might lead you to lose your money,

On 12/18/2019 at 2:34 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I agree with you, but for me, waiting for a long time is very boring, and maybe sometimes a currency goes up and I don't sell it and goes down again so I become frustrated for this best daily trade and for small profits this is also very fun.

On 12/19/2019 at 3:34 AM, Maxtron73 said:

That is your opinion, you are being cautious not to lose any cents. That's a very long way process. That do have a minimal risk for your investment, and high chance of winning in trade. On the other hand, short term trading is very risky yet very profitable. Do not underestimate it.

nMvFbuZ.png

The best way to invest for me is by dividing the capital a portion that is used for the short term and a part for the long term and this is in order to achieve the maximum benefit

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

The best way to invest in crypto is that buy bitcoin step by step not invest our whole funds in a single trade .May be price will dump then we will buy at low price .This is more profitable for us.

In my opinion,best way to invest in crypto is to earn them and then invest directly. Also holding the coins for a long time gives a good result.

19 hours ago, jatab said:

If you're the type of speculator that does see at the longer aspect of factors, at that point conserving would be for you.

I am consuming, not conserving. Consuming it to be used on investments, I am doing it because I do not believe that the time is very near so I'll use my funds to earn more.

nMvFbuZ.png

You can invest by trading get more information then go and know what is the next move on the chart.. easy way .

19 minutes ago, Hanan951 said:

You can invest by trading get more information then go and know what is the next move on the chart.. easy way .

Investing in yourself by reading knowledge about the crypto world is the first step to take. After that, you can just jump in and invest with your money.

Yes. Do not rush things and invest but the price is lowest. You cannot be profitable with that . Patience as you said, is really part of being a crypto member that we should practice.